She's my Summer

My Summer

Sooyoung hung up the phone and gave me her beautiful smile. I can’t move. She’s in front of me. The most special person to me was standing right in front of me now. I don’t know for how long we’ve been staring at each other until she moved a foot forward, trying to reach me. Automatically, my body moved too. But I moved backward, away from her. No. I’m not ready yet. Every time she stepped forward, I moved backward. It continued until her fully inside my house. She closed the door behind her and locked it. Then, she picked up my phone that I dropped earlier which happened to be near where she’s standing now. She checked the phone before she looked at me again. Her smile never left her face.

“Sica-yam”

“You…you’re not supposed to be here. I just saw you on the television earlier”

“That’s pre-recorded, Sica”

“But…why…why’re you here?”

“I came for you, Sica”

She came for me. Sooyoung came to see me. Then, something clicked in my mind. What if Sooyoung was always standing outside my door every time she called me? Waiting for me to pick up the phone? Waiting whether I am ready to meet her yet or not? And today she’s succeeded. I answered her call. I was so into my mind that I didn’t realized she came near me. I came back to my sense when she brushed my bangs to the side, and tucked them behind my ear. A simple gestured that she really loves to do. One of the simple gestured that never fail to make my heart beating crazily. Only from her.

“I miss you too, Sica-yam”

That’s it. My tears flowing rapidly as I flung myself to her. Hugging her so tight that might choke her. But she still hugging me back, letting me buried inside her arms. I released myself a little bit from her and cupped her face. I tried to remember how was her the last time I see her. Her lips that naturally rosy pink now loss its color. Her cheeks that always been chubby now loss its chubbiness. Her beautiful big eyes that always sparkling whenever I see them now full of sadness. On cue, her eyes shed tears that maybe she’s been holding all this time. I tried to wipe away her tears but they kept flowing down her cheeks. There’s only one way to make her stop crying that I always do to her. I slowly tip toed and kissed her forehead, down to both of her eyes, her nose, both side of her cheeks and lastly her lips. Sooyoung slowly closing her eyes and letting her last tear flowed down. Our kissed lasted for a few seconds without any movement. It just a simple kissed with both of us trying to savor the moments.

“Sooyoungie”

Sooyoung just smiled. She took my hands away from her face and wrapped my arms around her neck while hers around my waist. Her lips nearing my ear and whispered.

“I love you. Always do”

Sooyoung. The most special person to me. She’s always there for me from the very first day I met her, when through the hardship during trainee years together until we’re debuted into the same group. She’s the one who responsible letting me experienced falling in love. She’s my sources of warm, melting the ice within me.

She’s my Summer.  


2nd chapter! Thank you for subscribing and upvote. And thanks for the comments too :) I'm suppose to update this chapter earlier but I got distracted by SooOlaf lol. Other members came beautifully and there she came as Olaf. I know she went to movie premier before that (which there's hair roll stuck on her), I guess she didn't have time to prepare. But still SooOlaf is so CUTE!!!

Last chapter will be Sooyoung's POV but I'm still not finish writing it yet....

~And only 8 members for Tokyo Dome? Ok....~