Chapter 3: Comeback Stage

Don't Flirt (끼부리지마)

 

Chapter 3: Comeback Stage

 

                                                              

 

Nam Taehyun’s POV

 

 

It took us a week to polish our choreography for the ‘Don’t Flirt’ stage that we are going to perform for our comeback stage later. All this while, Seung Yoon stayed true to his promise and did not try to exaggerate his movements so as to caress my .

 

We are currently in the waiting room getting ourselves prepared when Seung Yoon sat beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

 

 

“Hey Baby…” he whispered while trying to nip at my ear and at the same time sliding his hand to my waist.

 

“I’m so excited for our stage later. Do you know my favourite part of our choreography?” he asked.

 

 

I shrugged. But I’m quite sure what that is…

 

 

And when Seung Yoon noticed that I was not going to give him a reply, he slid his hands down my waist and into my … “This.” he whispered, as he caressed my cheeks then eventually leaning over to give me a kiss.

 

 

“Yah! Please keep your hands and your lips to yourselves, KangNam couple!” The members pointed out as Seung Yoon and I were about to deepen our kiss.

 

We eventually broke away from one another but not before Seung Yoon squeezed my .

 

“See you on stage my Taehyunnie!” he said.

 

“But please don’t blush like that later. I just want to keep that face to myself when we make love…” he whispered.

 

 

Oh gosh… Seung Yoon you !

 

 

 

 

 

Seung Yoon’s POV

 

It’s been 2 hours since our performance and my Taehyunnie is still ignoring me.

 

When our stage was over and as I was about to embrace my boyfriend, Taehyun quickly dodged me and proceeded to the van without even saying a word to me! He just kept glaring at me!

 

We reached our dorm and as I was about to apologize for whatever I did wrong, he quickly dragged me to his room then shut the door.

 

 

“I hate you so much Kang Seung Yoon! What did you do? I told you not to exaggerate your movements on stage! You practically molested me back there!!!” he blew up.

 

 

But Baby- - he cut me off.

 

“Do not ‘but baby’ me!” he continued. “Do you know how much hot and bothered you made me feel back there?! You were only supposed to glide your hand over my legs! But not to caress my !!! Do you know what you did back there? I even felt your hand in between my cheeks! You made me so !!!” he said as he sat on my lap.

 

Hehe… I’m sorry baby! I just couldn’t resist you! I said, as I encircled my hand over his waist.

 

 

“Just promise you won’t do that again? I might not be able to control myself in public…” he said.

 

 

Don’t worry baby! That’s the last time.  Or not…

 

 

“Good! Now come and solve this problem you gave me...” he said as he kissed me on my lips.

 

 

 

THE END.

 


 

Please tell me how this went so that I know if I can write stories like this next time... 

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Upvote if you did! 

Please stay tuned for my next story. 

 

- YouAreMySecret