Chapter 2: Dance Practice

Don't Flirt (끼부리지마)

Chapter 2: Dance Practice

 

 

Kang Seung Yoon’s POV

 

 

Seunghoon hyung, I need to talk to you about our choreography for Don’t Flirt.

 

Remember the part wherein some members are supposed to glide their hand over someone’s leg?

 

Well… I just checked the lyrics and it seems like it’s Taehyun’s part… which means there are chances that my baby will be molested by our members!

 

“Yah! Kang Seung Yoon! What do you think of us? erts?” Seunghoon-hyung said as he tapped my head.

 

Ah! No hyung! I just- I just…

 

“What? You jealous?” he laughed while pointing at my now blushing face.

 

Ugh! Okay! Of course I’m jealous! He’s mine! I don’t like anybody touching my Nam Taehyunnie!

 

“Okay fine! I’ll let you be the one to glide your hand over Taehyun’s legs in that choreography… But under the condition that you’ll behave and control your hormones. The fans might get suspicious. Understood?” he said.
 

Yes hyung!!! Thank you! Thank you! I’ll keep my sanity in check whenever I touch my Taehyunnie!

 

“Okay, Kang Seung Yoon. We’ll see about that in our rehearsal later.” Seunghoon hyung warned me.

 

 

 

 

Nam Taehyun’s POV

 

 

Hyung! What is this? Is this really necessary? But why him? I complained to Seunghoon hyung as I tried to pry away Kang Seung Yoon’s hand from my .

 

Everyone else were looking at us ever since my boyfriend decided to extend his movements and not only glide over his hands over my legs but also to caress by .

 

Of course I secretly like it. I can feel his fingers pressing my cheeks and it leaves me to want more and just make out with Kang Seung Yoon this instant.

 

But since that would be super embarrassing, I’ll just have to keep it to myself and wait till we are alone.

 

“Baby? Just this once please! I promise that I wouldn’t squeeze your too much.” Seung Yoon said.

 

Ugh fine! Just remember not to overdo things okay! I don’t want the fans to be suspicious of us…

 

 

Dance practice resumed till we finally got the shot which will be sent to YG sajangnim for checking.

 

After a couple of hours of waiting for our boss’s comments and changes in choreography, we all gathered to adjust to his requests.

 

Seung Yoon hyung was the first one to read his emails then followed by Seunghoon hyung. Our lead dancer laughed so much unlike Seung Yoon who became gloomy.

 

My baby suddenly walked out then I decided to follow him and see what was wrong.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, as the Kang and Nam couple were outside the practice room, Seunghoon announced to the remaining members the changes in the choreography.

 

 

The email read:

 

Rather than having Seung Yoon the only one to glide his hand over Taehyun’s legs, make Mino do the same to Taehyun’s other leg… in that way the choreography for that part will be more balanced.

 

-YG

 

 

 


 

Please comment and upvote! I want to know how you find my story.

Next chapter will be posted soon.