Chapter 1: Kang Seung Yoon caught flirting with someone!

Don't Flirt (끼부리지마)

 

Chapter 1: Kang Seung Yoon caught flirting with someone!

 

BEFORE THE ‘DON’T FLIRT’ INCIDENT ON STAGE

 

 

Nam Taehyun’s POV

 

 

Today was supposed to be a lovely day where Seung Yoon and I are to cuddle on my bed while listening to a shared ear piece.

 

But that is far from where we are right now.

 

 

Our manager called us early morning and told Seung Yoon and I to personally meet with YG sajangnim immediately.

 

Being the obedient member that we are, Seung Yoon and I now sat face to face with our boss while he reads the morning newspaper with the headline that says, “Exclusive: WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon caught flirting with an unidentified girl!”

 

What?! I faced Seung Yoon while glaring.

 

In the photo was Seung Yoon holding the of an ‘unidentified girl’ who is leaning in a post.

 

 

 

Seung Yoon’s POV

 

 

What?! There was no such thing… I’m loyal to my Nam Taehyun!

 

No! Baby! That’s not true! You know I only love you! I said to Taehyun while reaching out my arms to encircle him in a hug.

 

 

While I was trying to comfort my Taehyunnie and assure him that he’s the only one for me, YG sajangnim said, “Oh don’t worry Taehyun! I can assure you that Seung Yoon is loyal to you! You guys should first check out the photo.”

 

 

Looking at the photo once again, it seems as if it was real for I remember that I was just in that place with someone…

 

But that someone was my Taehyunnie!

 

Oh gosh! Hahahahaha!!!

 

 

 

 

Nam Taehyun’s POV

 

 

How dare you! Why are you laughing at me?

 

Yah! Kang Seung Yoon! How dare you laugh at this point! Do you really have another girl already?

 

 

“My precious Taehyunnie! Look at the photo! Do you remember where we were last week?” Seung Yoon said while trying to hold his laughter.

 

 

What?! Last week…

 

Oh gosh!!! No way! They caught this???  My cheeks are starting to burn already!

 

And YG sajangnim even saw this article of ours!

 

Seung Yoon-ah… if not for your hormones…

 

 

The embarrassment finally ended when sajangnin told us that this was what he called us out for. “Hey! I know you guys are crazy in love with each other. But please keep these kinds of things out from the public eye okay?”

 

Neh sajangnim…

 

“But sir! I can’t help it…”  Seung Yoon replied.

 

Yah Kang Seung Yoon! I retorted.

 

They both exploded in laughter.

 

 

“Okay guys. I’ll just release a response to the media saying that Kang Seung Yoon is only being a gentleman and trying to remove the cricket that was hanging in the of a friend… Now I want both of you back in the dorm and remember what I said about keeping things out of the public eye. Understood?” said YG sajangnim.

 

Neh…” we both said.

 

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Mean while, the hardcore Kang and Nam shippers were ecstatic upon seeing the photo of Kang Seung Yoon flirting with an ‘unidentified girl’…

 

 

 

In the photo published in the newspaper, Seung Yoon’s hand can be seen ‘touching’ the of a girl who is leaning in a post and whose face is turned back from the camera.

 

 

But upon closer examination of these two people in the photo, it can be determined (by only those who are clearly familiar with them) that the ‘unidentified girl’ in the photo is actually Nam Taehyun… and that Seung Yoon is not only touching the of Taehyun but is actually grabbing his lover’s !

 

 

 

 

Nam Taehyun’s POV

 

 

Yah! Kang Seung Yoon! See! I told you that you shouldn’t have done that in public! Please don’t grab my in public okay!

 

“But Baby! You loved it! And besides, the Kang and Nam shippers are now rejoicing…” Seung Yoon said as he led me towards my bedroom then locked the door.

 

 


 

Please comment and upvote!

Next chapter to be posted soon!