Its a Brother thing

My One And Only Girl

Dekota's POV:

    So I met Marks friends, But Mark also told me that 2 of them are still in Highschool. And they are almost moving here. His friends names where  Jaebom, but he told me to call him JB and he is sort of the leader. Jackson whom is the same age as Sehun and Kai Oppa. JR, Yongjae whom is one year younger than me.. But he is a freshmen in College Like I am. "So where are you going?" Mark asked. "We are taking her to get her timetable. " Kai scoffed. I looked to Kai Oppa. "Now will you excuse me, we have to get her there now." Kai said. I was holding on to Sehun's arm again as Kai told us to go.. I looked to Mark.. "I'll see you around. " I said. As I looked back to the front.. As I followed Sehun oppa's footsteps. I didn't know why Kai was so on guard with Mark.. It wasn't like Mark would hurt me.

     We got to the office. As we saw Another set of six. I can tell one of them who was wearing glasses had looked to Sehun Oppa and looked to me who was holding on to him. He had a confused look on his face. Sehun didn't look to him.. And I just choose to walk in the office. We got my timetable. Which I have one class with Sehun and Kai and that was Gym.. we walked out... to see the six boys where still there.

I  somehow remebered one of them, 'TaeTae?' I thought shocked. I stood there for alittle until Kai called me "Dekota!" He said Annoyed. Which I was kind of speechless when he called me 'Dekota' By my real name... Because he've always called me 'Squirt' or kid, "Dekota?" A Deep Voice said. I thought it was Chanyeol Oppa at first, But than I looked over and Taehyung was giving me a surprised look. As He opened his mouth again. "Is this really My Childhood friend. That I haven't seen since we where 10 Years old?" He asked. Kai and Sehun looked at eachother shockedly..  They know Taehyung, He was the first human that they actually let close to me, without attacking him.. And my Brothers ended up seeing him as a little brother. "This is the kid that used to come to our house to see Squirt here.." Kai said, as he put a hand on my hand, as he said that. As he looked to me, I frowned when he was back to calling me Squirt again.

But It wasn't like it was a bad thing, it's just that sometimes.. I didn't like it, Taehyung remembered Kai and Sehun and they ended talking for alittle. Kai asking him questions about his parents, His little brother and His little sister. As Taehyung said that they where all fine. "Dekota here, just came home yesterday. From Being in Tenneesse for two years." Kai said. "Oh and Since you have all the same classes as her, Can you show her around?" Kai said. Before I could protest, Taehyung agreed. "Thank you." Sehun said smiling. As Kai looked to me, He bended down alittle.

"Please try and hold it in okay? When you get angry just run out of the school, Got it squirt." Kai said. I nodded, But it was shocking how protective my big brothers can be, that is if you never had a baby sister or you haven't seen for yourself how protective all 12 of  my big brothers can be. "What about when I see a hunter?" I whisappered as I was kind of scared I would run into one, even though I was alone for two years. I was still the vunerable one and the one afraid  of Hunters and the dark.. So thats why.. I'm partners with always Kai and Sehun.. Because Chanyeol oppa knows very well I get freaked out in the dark. Especially during thounder storms. Which there is a particular reason why I don't like thounder storms. "When you see a hunter, Just call me and Sehun. Which ever one of us hears you around that time, would run over and help you.. But I'm sure, they won't be one around the school." Kai said. I nodded. But I was still kind of scared of the thought of getting killed by a hunter.

    Kai stood up, as he ruffled my hair. Taehyung is the only one that knows, About us being werewolfs. And he knew the truth that Mark didn't... He knows Kai and Sehun is two of my twelve big brothers. After Kai and Sehun oppa left, Namjoon which the boys called him Rapmonster smiled and told me to follow them. Rapmon, Suga, Jimin and J-hope and was nice people, I could tell why Taehyung gets along with them. Taehyung also metioned to me, that their Maknae Jongkook was still in highschool. 

The first day of school ran by really fast. As it was already lunch time, I walked in the lunch room. To see Got7, Which mark and his friends liked being called was sitting by My Big brothers, Of course they didn't know they where my brothers because we had to tell them they where my cousins, for now... because of the last names we use. When we really don't have last names in mystical world. BTS came in behind me, And Taehyung was standing next to me looking for a table. That is until Kai called us over. "Hey just sit over here!" He called. We looked at eachother. As I sat down, I sat down between Mark and Taehyung. "So how is your first day of school squirt?" Kai asked me. "It's good I guess." I said. "Kai Hyung still calls you Squirt?" Taehyung asked. "His been calling me that forever now..." I mumbled. "Hey.. Would you rather me call you Squirt, or Bumble bee .. Like Luhan Hyung calls you." Kai said. I gotta admit, I don't really like it when I get called bumble Bee. "I guess it's alright for you to call me Squirt than Oppa." I said. "Dekota? Why aren't you eating anything?" Jackson asked. I realized, I forgot my lunch at home. I frowned and put my head in my hands. "Don't tell me you forgot your lunch at home." Sehun said. I nodded sadly, "I told you to make sure you have everything before we left." Kai said. "I know but.." I mumbled. Before I can say anything I heard the girls start screaming. And I relalized the girls where crowding around someone. And I saw the figure moved out of the crowd.. And it was... Chanyeol Oppa! He had a backpack with him,as  He came walking over, I stood up from the seat. "Oppa what are you doing here?" I asked. Chanyeol ped the Backpack and gave me, my lunch box I forgot to grab earlier. "You forgot your lunch again Dekota." He said. I surprised, but I still grabbed it carefully from his hands. As I put it on the table.

   Before I rushed to Chanyeol Oppa and hugged him. "Thank you oppa!" I said. "Don't thank me that much. Kai was the one that called us earlier and told us. You didn't have your lunch with you." Chanyeol Oppa said. I was surprised when Chanyeol oppa said that. I looked to Kai oppa, as he was eating his lunch. "He was really worried that you wouldn't have anything to eat, So he called us. Asking if we could bring it here, Before going on to the hunting mission we've set." Chanyeol Oppa said. I felt thankful to Kai as well Chanyeol oppa. "Wait than where is the others?" I asked. "They are waiting outside, they wanted to come also.. But Xiumin Hyung stopped them." Chanyeol oppa said. "But I  would've loved to see them also.." I mumbled. "We won't be gone for that long Dekota." Chanyeol oppa said. He bended down to kiss my forehead, before ruffling my hair. Before he can say anything the principal came walking in.. "Park Chanyeol!" he had called. And Blah blah blah. Since I couldn't hear anything else he was saying. Chanyeol Oppa shook his head smiling, as he laughed. "Relax Mr. Jung. I was here to Bring My Baby sisters lunch. That she forgot at home." Chanyeol oppa said. Mr. Jung looked to me. And he nodded, Mr. Jung Supposedly knew my other brothers. And our secret, Just like Taehyung. But Mr. Jung knew.. Because He was my dads best friend in Highschool and College.

     Mr. Jung remembered me. "Your Baby sister?" He asked shockedly.. "Yeah.. This is Dekota Sir." Kai said. from where he was sitting.  "Dekota! Oh my gosh! your so grown.. I thought Chanyeol was just flirting with someone." Mr. Jung said. As Chanyeol Oppa frowned. As I laughed. "He wasn't flirting with me.. Because his my big Brother Uncle." I said. I called him Uncle because I was kind of close to him. "He would actually be the one that would stop that from happening." I said smiling. Mr. Jung hugged me. "I can't believe your the same little girl, That used to follow your big brothers around. I remember you used to hold on to one of their arms, Because you where scared of the dark." he said. "She still is, She still holds on to our arm." Kai said. "Oppa!" I said. Chanyeol shook his head chuckling. "Well Kiddo. Eat your lunch okay? Enjoy the rest of your day." Chanyeol said. I smiled and nodded. Playfully saluting as Chanyeol oppa  just shook his head in amusement.

   "See you later Baby sister." He said. As he ruffled my hair. I hugged Chanyeol oppa,  as he was surprised, but he hugged back. "Bye oppa. I love you." I said. He smiled, "I love you too." he said as he kissed my forehead. "Bye Sehun, Bye Kai." Chanyeol said. "Bye Hyung!" The two of them called back. As Chanyeol walked out of the lunch room. With his backpack in his right hand. I sat back in my spot. "That was your big Brother?" Jr Asked. "Yes.. But he isn't my only brother." I said. I looked to Kai and Sehun. As they smiled at me sliently. Telling me that we would tell them when We have the others with us. And tell them the truth, when the time comes, Right now... wouldn't be a good time. After I was done with my lunch.. I stood up to pretend to go threw away garbage, I DID throw it away. But I walked behind Kai and Hugged him, He was shocked alittle. As He looked to me, "Thank you Kai Oppa." I said smiling. "Why are you thanking me?" Kai asked pretending to be clueless. "Your the one that called the others. Telling them to bring my lunch.." I said. "I was worried, you would get hungry.. Because you barely eat your breakfeast, even though I told you we wherent in a rush to leave." Kai said. I smiled, I do have twelve caring, protective brothers. But I wouldn't change it for anything.

    The final two periods, where Gym and Music. During gym we played Soccor me and jackson where on the same team, I got the ball first. Before running while kicking the ball. I Kicked the ball to Jackson as he kicked it in the goal. Sehun and Kai who was also in my team had seen me, Sehun oppa patted my head in a brotherly love way, While as usual Kai Oppa ruffled my hair. Which I didn't know why Kai always liked to ruffle my hair. Me and Jackson highfived. And the game went on like that. It was acutally fun.. And Me and My brothers and Also Jackson, Taehyung and Mark had won.. But we didn't care about winning. we where actually more into having fun and thats just what happened.

During music...

I was told to sing a song, so I grabbed my guitar and went up.. I looked to my brothers Kai and Sehun, Kai had his phone with him, As I knew he was recording this. So he can show it to Our other brothers. Since I told him to record it. Kai and Sehun smiled, Kai gave me a look that I've seen before. And I heard his wolf version from inside, as I knew he was using it to talk to me. 'Kid, Just think that your by yourself and everyone isn't here.' Kai oppa  Thought. I nodded and smiled at him. I looked to Taehyung, with the rest of his friends as they gave me smiles also. But Namjoon Oppa and Taehyung gave me a thumbs up. And when I looked to the 5 members of  Got7, since their maknaes wherent there...

Jackson oppa cheered and that caused the rest of the class to. Especailly my brothers. I exhaled.. Before I started streaming my guitar. As I saw Kai press the record button from here.. I remembered what my Kai oppa said before. 'Just pretend no one is here.' I thought.

As I started singing..

Nobodys Home - Avril Lavigne

Well, I couldn't tell you
Why she felt that way
She felt it every day

And I couldn't help her
I just watched her make
The same mistakes again

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
Where she belongs

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside

With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

Open your eyes
And look outside
Find the reasons why

You've been rejected
And now you can't find
What you've left behind

Be strong, be strong now
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
Where she belongs

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside

With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

Her feelings she hides
Her dreams she can't find
She's losing her mind
She's falling behind

She can't find her place
She's losing her faith
She's falling from grace
She's all over the place, yeah

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside

With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

She's lost inside, lost inside
Oh oh
She's lost inside, lost inside
Oh oh, oh

 

I stopped, as I looked around, Everyone was quiet. But than My brothers Kai and Sehun cheered first, as Got7 or should I say Got5 for right now, and Bangtan boys was also cheering also. I looked to Kai and Sehun Oppa. I choose that song because it felt close to my friend who I used to Call R.jay . But I never knew her real name. My brothers understood english... Since we where taught that with Kris oppa. Thats another reason Why I wanted to go to Tenessee, United states. I bowed to the class as everyone was still cheering as I sat down, which my chair was in between Sehun And Kai. Kai ruffled my hair, As Sehun smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I loved my big brothers. Without Kai's words and Sehuns advice earlier about my stage fright I got through the performance. And also to my new found friends. Got5 (The maknaes arent in college)  and Bangtan boys.

After the bell rang, showing us that school ended. When walking home. Kai oppa was holding My guitar, even if I told him that I could hold it myself. His excuse however was telling me that 'I'm your big brother, Just let me be a gentlemen and help my baby sister carry her guitar.' And than I couldn't even carry my backpack, like i did the whole day. Because Sehun oppa took it and told me he wanted to hold it, having the same excuse as Kai. 'My Big Brothers are to Protective.' I thought. Kai oppa suddenly stopped, Causing me and Sehun oppa to stop. "Hyung whats Wrong?" Sehun asked. Sehun and Kai was only two months apart, So Me and my other brothers call them 'Twins' sometimes, even if they arent twins. And they don't even look alike.

   Anyways, on to the main reason. Why did we stop? Kai oppa  looked to me, "Dekota.. Do you have everything? Before we leave." Kai said. Sehun Oppa looked to me with the same look Kai gave me. I checked my pockets to make sure I had My cell phone, Check. It was in my Front left pocket. My head phones where in the front pocket of my back pack. Since I could see the head phones sticking out from in the backpack. And Sehun oppa frowned at me, Telling me  I need to zip my backpack all the way. "What about your Lunch Box?" Kai asked. "It's in my Back pack. Sehun oppa ped the big pack. He said the stuff I had in there quietly. He smiled when he saw the lunch box. "Okay. She has everything." Kai said. As Sehun Zipped my backpack back up... I frowned, secretly.. Kai and Sehun oppa are to overly protective, but than again all of my big brothers are. But its probably because I'm to forgetfull. So thats why Kai oppa stopped to check if I had everything. I followed them.

-Time skip-

The Next morning was the same thing, My Brothers Kai and Sehun woke me up again this morning and the same things happened today that has been for two days that I've been here already. Yes it's already wednesday already.. Just in case you couldn't tell what the the heck happened. I could say it's surprising... I thought it would pass slower. Anyways... Today seemed different. The Queenkas kept looking over to me with evil in their eyes, And I didn't know rather to be scared or just take it, But I knew in one way or another they didn't like me.

   During lunch time that day, I went to sit next to My brothers and Bangtan boys along with Mark and his friends followed me like always. "Kid whats wrong? you didn't leave your lunch at home did you?" Kai oppa asked. "No I brought it.." I said holding up my lunch box. "Than whats up with the .long face Baby Si - I mean Baby Cousin?" Sehun Oppa said, he almost slipped and I was happy he ended up catching himself. I looked around and I saw the Queenkas looking over here with anger in their eyes. I think they didn't like the way Kai and Sehun oppa where worried about me. Since they didn't know Kai and Sehun Oppa where my brothers. I looked back over to see both of my brothers with worried faces looking at me. "Dekota Whats wrong? Is it something we should tell the others?" Kai oppa asked. I didn't kow rather to tell them about whats going on, with the Queenkas or just hide it to myself.

But I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything when suddenly the Queenkas came walkinmg over.
"What did we tell you Nerd? We told you to stay away from Kai and Sehun Oppa." The leader Heather said. 'Your Oppa's? There My Oppas! I'm there baby sister for crying outloud.' I thought. "Hello! Answer when Heather Unnie is talking to you!" One of her follows that I forgot her name said. Everyone around the room was looking over here, Some where giving me looks of Pity and some looked angrily at the queenkas. I thought no one would stand up for me, But than I heard a noise from across from me, I looked across the table to see Kai had scooted his chair back and he had put his hand on the table. "Don't you Dare Speak to my family member that way!" Kai yelled. I was shocked when Kai had done that, and so was everyone else expect for the others at the table with us. I saw the classmates who never knew I was related to the kingkas of the school (Kai and Sehun). They where murmuring to eachother, quietly.

   The Queenkas how ever was more angry. "Did you posion Kai Oppa?" She said. "Don't call me Oppa, I'm not only your Oppa, Only this kid can." He said, he put his hand to my head, As he stood next to me. "But she is a nobody. She doesn't derserve too." One of Heathers followers named Ji Ha had said. "And you are? Atleast She isn't made of Plastic Like you and your friends." Kai said. I was shocked, "Oppa!" I said. I can tell his wolf was starting to come out. 'No not here..' I thought. I looked to the Queenkas, the leader was fumming. "Why are you standing up for this Nobody." Heather said. "You want to know why?" Kai asked. The girl nodded, Kai oppa looked to me, As he patted my head and I heard his wolf talking to me. 'I'm sorry, But I have to tell them that your my sister. I'll exaplian to Mark.' Kai said.  He already know I had told the other 5 members of Got7 and that Taehyung and me both told the rest of Bangtan boys, well expect for Joong Kook who was only in Highschool. But he will meet  me this weekened. The Queenkas nodded, As Heather looked angry with the little display of brotherly love, or atleast thats what it was, but she thought he was showing me an affection of a boyfriend not brother.

"Becuase this squirt is my Baby Sister! And if you even think of messing with her, Me and Sehun would go after you!" Kai yelled out to the whole student body. Everyone gasped but than I heard Whisappers, "No wonder she looks so much like them.." or "She looks so cute! I wish I was her big sister/ Big brother.". The Queenkas where shocked, "S-She is your baby sister?" Heather said. She looked kind of pale. "Yes, Now you... You Leave her alone. And I don't want to see you or your slaves or whatever going after my Baby Sis okay." Kai said. Heather and Her girls ran off. While everyone clapped, as Sehun told them that there was nothing to see here. And they went back to eating their food. Kai looked to me, "Next time tell me or Sehun as soon as it happens. And I told them because we all had slip ups almost." Kai said, Looking to Sehun. As Sehun looked down embaressed.
"She is your Baby sister?" Mark asked. Kai and Sehun nodded. "Than how come you told me she was your cousin?" Mark asked. And than he looked to his friends and Bangtan boys. "And How are you guys not shocked?" he asked. "To answer your first question, it was because We had different last names than Dekota, We unrolled her with the last name Park.. To Protect her. But we don't really go with last names." Sehun said. "And to Answer your second question Hyung, Dekota Told the 4 of us." Jackson said. "And Taehyung told us, after he got the okay from Sehun and Kai." Rap Monster said. Mark looked to me, "How many brothers did you mean when you told me you had Brothers?" Mark asked. "T-twelve." I mumbled. Mark was shocked, all of the others expect for Kai and Sehun Oppa and Bangtan boys who got told by Taehyung through the years that they knew him.

 "Your the youngest?" JB asked. "Yes, I'm the youngest..." I Mumbled. "Wait, When do we get to meet your other brothers?" Jackson asked Kai and Sehun oppa. "Well Bangtan boys got premisson from me and Sehun and Our Hyungs said they can come. Than..... Luhan asked about Mark. And I brought up that there was also Seven of them. And than...." Kai couldn't finish. "Xiumin Hyung said we can invite Got7 too." I heard a deep voice said. I looked up and it was Chanyeol Oppa. "Chanyeol Hyung?" Sehun asked. "I chose to come pick you guys up. Because Xiumin Hyung said that he wants you guys to eat as a family with us." Chanyeol Oppa said. We've always eaten just the three of us. Because our older brothers are always working around that time. "But what about work?" I asked. "We took it off. Because You came back from the US, Kai took time from his dance pratice today and Sehun called in sick from his basketball club. Which Sehun is the Capitan." Chanyeol Oppa said. I was shocked I looked to My Brothers Kai And Sehun. 

     "We wanted to hang out with our Baby sister when she came home." Kai said. I smiled as tears rolled down. "Now what do you say Maknae?" Sehun said. I can see it in his eyes that he was happy that I was back. So that he isn't the maknae. And He hasn't admitted it.. Actually all of them hasn't... But I knew My big Brothers missed me like alot. I smiled, "Okay.. I Missed eating with all of my big brothers all on one table." I said. I saw Chanyeol oppa smile first and when I looked to Sehun and Kai. They where smiling. As Chanyeol hugged me tightly... He patted my head. As Kai ruffled my hair and Sehun kissed my cheek. I wasn't shocked at all. When My brothers showed that scene to Bangtan boys and  Got7, Cause After all They know their my brothers. As I was walking away, I looked over to my new found friends and waved at them. Jackson was smiling to me and Taehyun smiled at me and he gave me a wave.

~Time Skip~

    When We got to the house, after climbing out of the car, I can already smell. The Kimichi spagetti... And when we walked inside, we saw Tao Oppa Making Lemonade, Kris was flavoring the steak. Chanyeol walked over to where he was. And asked Kris if it was ready. When Kris nodded. Chanyeol put alittle of fire, by his power on the sove. And fire went up alittle. But than it slowed down, as he put a pan on top and started frying the steaks. I could hear the wolf in me growl in hunger, Because of course  was hungry and the steak wasn't making it better to live through the hunger.

   When it was time to eat, I was told by Kai. As Kai was sent up here by Chanyeol oppa. When I walked down stairs, I could smell the Kimichi spagetti, the steak that Chanyeol oppa finished frying, and Kris finsihed flavoring. I walked to the table and sat down, of course we where right now eatting steak that has been fried, when normally we wouldn't really eat it fried. But I'm thinking alot has changed since the last time I set foot in Seoul, South Korea. "Kid.. Are you going to eat?" I heard Kai oppa ask me with confusion in his voice. I Blinked, getting myself out of my thoughts. As I looked to Kai oppa, Who was giving me a worried/ Confused look. "I'll eat. I just missed everyone..." I said. I Could feel my eyes water, But I didn't want to blink. Knowing I would just end up crying infront of my big brothers. Kai smiled at me. "Aww. Our Baby sister Missed us!" Chen oppa joked. "Oppa." I said. "I'm just Joking. We didn't miss you." Chen and Beakhyun Oppa said. I knew they where joking again. I can see it in their eyes they missed me. I pretended to Look like I didn't care, As My other big Brothers laughed along with what Troll Oppa and Sassy Oppa said. "If you didn't miss me.. I might as well go back to States." I joked. My big brothers eyes widened. "NO!" They all yelled. "We were Joking! We missed you! don't go Back!" Beakhyun  oppa said. "But you said you didn't." I said. By that time. I can tell D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun Oppa caught up to my little game, because they where laughing. "Whats so funny!" Beakhyun oppa said.

   "We taught you well kid." Kai said ruffling my hair. As the two of them was still laughing. My other brothers where kind of shocked. "What!?" All of  our older brothers said. I laughed along with Kai, Sehun And Tao Oppa. "Attack of the maknae! I was just joking. I'm not going back! I was just messing with you two." I said. Chen and Beakhyun oppa frowned. As my Other big Brothers breathe out in relief. "I'm so glad your the maknae again." Sehun said. I smiled, "What? Was it that different when I wasn't around?" I asked. "Yes. Because the four of us felt different.. It was always the five of us It was different when You weren't there." Tao Oppa said. As D.O, Kai and Sehun Oppa nodded in agreement. Kai ruffled my hair; "But I'm serious.. it was different without the 12 of you with me." I said. Luhan Oppa smiled, "Atleast your back with us now." He said. "How was the U.S?" Chanyeol oppa asked. As He was eatting the steak he and Kris oppa made. As I was eatting The Kimichi spagetti and and the steak.. Which they gave me half, And the other half went to Sehun Oppa. "It was different, Different scenery, And the culture was different. I met friends there, and Also had one enemy.." I said. I couldn't finish, cause Tao oppa had to interruppt. "Why did that girl or guy not like you?" He asked.
I was scared to tell them since I knew it would result in all of them bombarding me with questions, about why I didn't tell them about her. About why I didn't come here to visit when I was feeling down..

I didn't want to tell them all I adored to get threw the two years. Because I knew how protective they can be... But it was over and done with... Unless she came back to get me here in Seoul Korea. Which I think would be impoosible. I looked up at my brothers who where giving me the 'You - Better - Tell- Us - The- Truth- Maknae.' That even Sehun oppa was looking at me with that look. 'Uh Oh, What do I do?' I thought bitting my lip.