Back Home

My One And Only Girl

Dekota's POV:

As I walked out from the airport,  I saw Chanyeol oppa's car, I ran to the car, And I saw Chanyeol oppa. Kai oppa was sitting in the passenger seat. "Whats up kid? How was Tennessee?" Kai oppa asked. I smiled, as I got in the car. When I got in the middle seat of the car, I hugged Kai oppa  first. He hugged back. And than I hugged Chanyeol Oppa. Chanyeol smiled, "You didn't answer my Question kid.." Kai said, when I sat on the middle seat of the car. I put my car seatbelt on. "It was okay Oppa." I said. "Run to any Wolf Hunters while you where  on your two year hunting trip?" Kai asked. "I did run into one.." I said. Kai looked over to me, and he had a worried look in his eyes. "Whats happen? Did he attack you?" He asked. Chanyeol almost stopped driving, I noticed. "No he didn't attack me. I was able to hide the wolf scent from him.. so he didn't even notice that I was even a wolf." I said. Chanyeol oppa breathe in a sigh of relief, as he was happy that I didn't get hurt or anything. 

     "So you have been listening to me, during our trianing when you where little?" Chanyeol Oppa asked. "I was..." I said. "He thought you didn't listen to him.. Considering, your personality.." Kai Oppa said. "My personality is like yours and Sehun togther." I said. "Thats why I thought you wouldn't listen to me." Chanyeol oppa said. "What do you mean? Whats wrong with my personality?" I said. "Well you have Sehun's personality of joking around and being playful.. But you have Kai's Hard headedness." Chanyeol oppa said. I frowned, before I could say anything to Chanyeol Oppa considering what he just said. We were in front of the forest entrance which  it was Exo's territory, and it has been since Dad was alive. And he died because he got attacked by a werewolf hunter. When we drove in, I  saw the house right away.. The house looked the same, even if I've been away for two years. My big brothers came out first. But than I opened the door and grabbed my stuff from right next to me. I heard door being locked by Chanyeol..

When I walked in the house, I saw all of my other brothers. "Dekota?!" They all said excitedly, as they ran to me. I was in  the middle of ten of my big brothers. Actually it was nine.. Because Xiumin oppa was standing by the doorway of the family room, that connected the Kitchen and the family room. The others let go. As Xiumin Oppa smiled and walked to me while hugging me and he ruffled my hair. "How is my Baby sister doing?" Xiumin asked. "Good Oppa." I said smiling. Luhan oppa came from the kitchen, as during the hug with Xiumin Oppa. He walked in the kitchen and came in holding a letter  I walked to him, Excited to see if I made it in the college I applyed for. But than when I opened the envelope. I was for some reason confused, As I saw it was a different school than what I applyed for. It said 'Seoul Universtary.' 

  "This isn't the school I applyed for.. "About that.... I moved you to a different school." Chanyeol said. My blood was boiling, "Why did you swtich my schools?!" I said kind of angry.. "Dekota.." Kai said softly.. "I was trying to protect you." Chanyeol said. "From what?!" I asked angrily... He didn't say anything. I cleanched my fist, "You should've minded your Business!" I yelled angrilly. Not Even looking to Chanyeol Oppa, as I ran out.. "Dekota!!" Kris oppa Yelled, from right behind.


Chanyeol's POV:

    I looked to the window. I saw her running away from the house. "Why didn't you  exaplian to her, that their was a wolf hunter at the last school.. And thats why you moved her?" Xiumin asked. "Because she didn't let me exaplian that... She didn't let me talk once, other than me saying ' I was trying to protect you.." I said. As I signed, and walked upstairs, it felt like she was leaving all over again.."Hyung... " I heard Sehun say.. But Xiumin hyung held him back.. "Let him be alone for alittle. "Kai try texting her to see if she is okay.." I heard Xiumin said.  I closed the door as I walked to my bed that was angist the wall, And sat in the corner of the bed, with my back angist the wall. "I'm sorry Dongseang... But I didn't want the wolf hunter to get to you." I whisappered to myself


Dekota's POV:

       I was starting to regret the way I acted as I was reading text from Kai oppa.

To: Squirt

From: Kai Oppa

November 3, 2014 - 5:00 Pm

 'Squirt, Chanyeol Hyung Moved you to Me and Sehuns College, Because he wanted to protect you... There was actually a Wolf hunter as a teacher in the school you where going to apply for.. thats why he moved you... We're sorry we moved you without warning you... But We just wanted to protect you.. - Kai Oppa'

 

I signed, as I felt bad, for yelling at Chanyeol oppa. "what did you do Dekota?" I asked myself. "Is anything wrong?" I heard a deep voice ask.. I looked up to see a guy with red hair, It was nice and styled and he was wearing the uniform for the school Kai and Sehun oppa went to..  "Nothing than the fact that I made a mistake." I said. The red haired guy looked to me, as he sat next to me, before he said. "Everyone Makes Mistakes."  I looked down, As I was holding back a tear that wanted to roll down my eyes. "But this time it was a unfixable Mistake... I said something to my big brother that I can't take back.." I said. "You can take it back, just apologize. To him..." The red haired guy said. I nodded, "By the way My name is Mark Tuan. Whats your Name?" He asked. "My name is Dekota... Dekota ." I said,  We have no last name My 12 brothers and me. We just go by first name in werewolf world. Or better known as 'Mystical creatures.' Me and my 12 brothers use different last names. Well expect for  Suho Oppa, Xiumin oppa, Kai Oppa and Chen. So I didn't Know which last name to use...

"Dekota? Thats a good name. I never heard of Dekota... Its mostly Dakota." Mark said. "My parents wanted to be different.." I said. I felt for some reason that it was easy to talk to him. He was a human, but I felt or saw no evil from his eyes. I was blocking my werewolf smell. Even though there is no hunter around. Or was because I thought he was a hunter? Oh well. He'll be going to the same school as  me and my brothers. I want to get to know him, before I judge him in being a wolf hunter. "Isn't your parents worried?" He asked. "My parents died already.. My big Brothers take care of me." I said. His face shows of terror. As he felt apologic for bringing it up... "Oh, I'm so Sorry! I didn't know They passed away already.." Mark said worriedly as he looked to me with a sorry look on his face. "Hey.. It's fine. I may miss them. But it's not like I'm alone. I do have my big brothers." I said. "Even so.." He said. "Mark its okay." I said. smiling softly.. As he nodded. I heard footsteps from miles away.. I looked to Mark.. "Go hide.. I hear footsteps." I said. He looked to me confused. "I'll protect you." Mark said. "No it's better if you go hide." I said. As I lightly pushed him Behind a tree that it was to dark to see. The footsteps got faster, I was standing infront of the tree. I saw a figure come running over and it was Kai Oppa. "Squirt!" He yelled as he ran to me, He stopped infront of me, As he looked all over my body.. to find any injuries. He hugged me afterwards...

   "How did you find me?" I said shocking. He looked to the tree, My eyes widened. 'Did he smell Mark's blood?' I thought. Kai sniffed my shirt.. He growled... "You..." Kai growled lowly... I was starting to get scared for Mark... What if Kai Attacked him. I Lightly put my hands on Kai's Chest and lightly pushed him.. He almost Ran to the tree.. He shook his head after the smell went away.. "Lets go Squirt.." He said. I looked over to the tree, As I saw Mark looking over I secretly smiled to him.. But I knew I shouldn't get close to him or else My brothers may hurt him.


The Next day...

   So the next day, after I apologized and everything to Chanyeol. who told me that It was fine. I stood up from the bed, as I heard someone telling me wake up to go to school. And I Woke up to see Sehun oppa and Kai Oppa. "Get Up squirt, we will be late for school." Kai said. I yawned as a sat up As Kai And Sehun walked out. After Kai told me to get ready quickly, I blew a raspberry. Before standing up and walking to the closet. I put on my uniform, my shoes and my jacket as I stood up and walked out of the room. I saw Kai and Sehun where sitting at the dinning table eating breakfast since it was kind of early.. "Come eat breakfast Kid!" Kyungsoo said calling me over to the table. "That Squirt will take so long." Kai scoffed. I frowned as I walked over to him and lightly hit his shoulder As Kai laughed. "Just kidding. Squirt.. Just eat." Kai said. I smiled as I sat next to Sehun and Kai Oppa. I knew Kai was joking, Thats why I lightly hit him in the first place.

After I was done eating....Me, Kai and Sehun Walked out, Since the three of us already had our shows on.. After saying goodbye to my other brothers. And Chanyeol Oppa telling Kai and Sehun to watch me, to make sure I don't get hurt by a Hunter who is dressing up as a student or just in case I can't control my wolf. But that never happens. But you always want to be careful.. is What Chanyeol says. We got in Kai's Car, Sehun Oppa got in the passenger seat, Kai Oppa got in the drivers seat and I went to the back seat. Kai oppa was driving as I stared out the window looking at the scenery outside. When getting to the school. Kai parked the car in the school parking lot. Than we went walking inside the gates of the school. I saw a bunch of people everywhere. "Stay behind us.. Until we go to the office to get your timetable chart." Kai Oppa said. I was cowaring behind Sehun Oppa's Back.. As he was the closes to me, in the way we where walking. "Dekota!" I heard my name be called. I held on to Sehun's Arm.. But when I looked to the side, the same way Sehun oppa was looking I saw it was Mark, With a group of four others (Bam Bam and Yugyeom are only in Highschool.)  Kai was chuckling.. I frowned and lightly kicked him but it just made him laugh more. But he stopped when Mark and his friends where infront of us.. "You know Kai and Sehun?" Mark said. I was speachless. Well he probably didn't see Kai pick me up from the park yesterday. I was still holding on to Sehun's Arm.. "Uh... Yes... they are.." I mumbled. "We are her cousins.." Sehun said. I was shocked as I looked to him.. He looked down to me, and he whisappered. "We put you in this school with The Last Name Chanyeol Hyung Uses.. Which is Park.. Me and Kai use different Last names. I Use Oh and Kai uses Kim." Sehun said. I nodded in understanding. As I let go of Sehun Oppa. I didn't like lying to Mark, Because Kai and Sehun Oppa where actually My Big Brothers....