Explanation

My One And Only Girl

Kai's POV:

     I looked to the kid, we all were. I can tell lately. She's been getting very close to Bangtan Boys and Got7. I and Sehun weren't that close to them. But they were hanging around our sister. So we had no choice but to be with them. It wasn't like we didn't like them. It was just they where Human, Wolfs can't be close to humans. 

I was glad she was back... But I can tell there was something she hasn't told us about her life in the States. She was to quiet right now. And she has been looking up in the sky for three days in a row. There was something wrong obviously. 


Dakota's POV: 

    What do you tell a pack of Big brothers, who are protectives and like you are Mystical creatures known to humans as Monsters? But in Our world they where the Monsters or atleast some of them. I didn't want to tell them about the Girl and what happened. They were staring to me If looks could kill I would have died. I could picture what happened,  She Called me a monster, told me I was useless and  Beat me up until I bleed.

    How would you tell your big brothers that happened? And you didn't tell them over the phone and didn't come to visit when you felt useless to the world. "I Don't know.. Why she hated me." I said. I said she didn't like not that she 'Hated me' Great. Why did I slip up that? They were looking to eachother, before back to me. "What did she do to you?" Chanyeol asked. His voice was a dark, deep voice. But it wasn't scary to me when I hear him talk. I'm used to the voice by now. But some people aren't, some people that don't know.. That he is the most protective Big brother I have, He is the alpha of Exo K and he was actually the most warm-hearted brother I have other than Xiumin and Lay. But all of them was protective in their own way, all of them where warmhearted in their own way... Just some of them don't show their protectiveness in public. Like Kris Oppa, But I can see through his actions. 

   I know I couldn't hide it from them anymore, I can't lie to my big brothers and hide it as I did for two years while away, "She Thought of me as Bad Guy." I mumbled. My big brothers were shocked. "Bad guy?" Kai asked. "Did you Tell her about being a werewolf?"  Chanyeol oppa asked. I shook my head, "No I told no one... But..." I mumbled. I could remember the memories move in front of my eyes. Like a movie... I was scared to tell them about her calling me a monster and turning almost the whole school against me. Their eyes widened, with the things I said. "Well then what did she do?" Xiumin asked. Everyone else looked at him. As they looked to me. I put my hands to my face. "S- she... Called me a monster... Called me Useless and Beat me till I bleed.." I mumbled. 

       All of them had eyes widened. "For how long?" Luhan oppa asked. Tears rolled down my eyes.  "Two...  years. " I said. All of them looked even more shocked.  "Why didn't you say anything? When we talked to you on the phone?" Luhan oops said. 

"I didn't want you guys to worry," I said. "You still should have said something Dekota." Xiumin oppa said. The one person I was mostly afraid to tell out of all of them was Chanyeol Oppa or maybe even Kris. The Twin Towers are known for being the strongest out of all of my brothers. 

I was looking down. Too Afraid to look at Chanyeol Oppa and Kris Oppa. "Why didn't you atleast tell one of us?" A deep voice asked I thought it was Chanyeol. But then I looked up a little and notice it was Kris Oppa that was looking right at me. "Because even if I tell one of you guys the rest will know and I was too afraid of Chanyeol Oppa coming and do something stupid like attacking the person... Even if she did bully me for 2 years." I said. That was part of the truth... Chanyeol oppa sometimes can't control his transformation from Human to the wolf. Especially if someone in his family got hurt. Kris oppa looked to Chanyeol oppa. They are where very close. But because Kris Oppa was the calmer, Coldhearted and  Brusque one next to Chanyeol Oppa's Loud, Mostly Entergentic and Emotional personality... They mostly clash alot, especially when comes to the safety of our family.

   "You got a point there Kid."Kris oppa said. I can see Chanyeol Oppa looking to me with a frown before looking to Kris Oppa. "No offense Chanyeol. But you really need to work on your hot temper." Kris Oppa said. Chanyeol scowled which rare to see but still happens. "If it involves someone hurting my family, of course, I would go on a rampage," Chanyeol said. "Your the only one that does that out of all of us." Kris oppa added. Chanyeol kept quiet now, As it really shows know that Kris was the third oldest of the family... "But still Dekota... Before you left I told you, If there is anything that happens when you're alone in the states. You can run to me, and the only ones who would know about it would be Me, Luhan Hyung and Xiumin Hyung." He said. The three oldest were the most Mature out of my brothers. "I-i'm sorry, I should have said something," I said. "It is fine. It already passed... But next time. Atleast say something to atleast one of us." Kris oppa said. I nodded. Kris reached over and ruffled my hair. "I'm Sorry... I wasn't there to do anything to help." He said. Although he was one of the strongest and could get hot-tempered if you push the right buttons. He was quite gentle most of the time. Although he and Sehun are the most misunderstood for being Coldhearted on the outside when they are really the most warmhearted out of all of them.

I whipped the tears that slipped down. I looked at Kris Oppa as he smiled, that rare smile he almost never has. "Now, I'm supposing that there isn't only bad things that happen." Kris oppa said. I can tell Chanyeol Oppa was going to add something but then Kris Oppa stopped talking about what happened the past 2 years with the bullying. "Hyung." Chanyeol Oppa said with a stern voice. "We don't need to go to the full detail of the bullying if I need to Chanyeol I will talk to Dekota by myself about the problem. Because it's clear she was scared to tell mostly you out of all 12 of us." Kris Oppa said, in an equally stern voice. But it held coldness to it. I looked down, as I felt Chanyeol Oppa's eyes on me, I can tell he was angry and maybe annoyed because in the wolf world. I'm known to be under his group. I don't know why Kris Oppa made it that way. But I was worried about it before.  

      "Is that true? You didn't just say that as an excuse Maknae?" Sehun asked. I nodded. "Why? He isn't scary, his the most entergentic one out of all of us, the most emotional one and the most protective." Sehun oppa said. Out of all my brothers, there is no lie that the only reason why I put up with the group I got into, even if both groups were my brothers. Was because of my Closeness with Sehun Oppa and Kai Oppa. "That's the problem.. Chanyeol Oppa could be happy most of the time and is known to us to be the Happy Virus. But every time one of us gets hurt, He gets angry and his protectiveness shows alot during those times, and he can't control his wolf powers. Kris Oppa is alot better at Controlling it along with Luhan Oppa and Xiumin. Being the three oldest they learned from dad how to control their emotions, but Chanyeol oppa can't. When he gets angry, he can be scary." I said. 

  "it's not Chanyeol Hyung himself your afraid of that. " Kai said.  "Yes, it is. " Chanyeol Oppa added. I was going to say something, I might have hurt Chanyeol oppa with the things I said.  But Kai Oppa beat me to it.  "Hyung. She isn't scared because it's you. If you see the way she acts around you when you're not angry than you can tell that it isn't because it's you. It's your hot temper she's afraid of Hyung." Kai Oppa said.  

They all looked to me.  "When we were growing up every time Chanyeol got angry she ran behind me or Sehun and wouldn't budge." Kai Oppa said. I heard someone clear their throat. "And also Tao Hyung. " Kai added.   

"Sehun Oppa if you knew the answer then why did you ask that?"I asked.  "I wanted Chanyeol to hear. Plus I knew Kai would explain it. Because Chanyeol Oppa looked like he was secretly sulking." Sehun Oppa aid.