BONUS Chapter : The Ending

[SUGA's One Shot] Be My Rebound, Please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi’s POV

 

“Good morning, the up-coming-bride!” I enter the bride room to greet and give a gift to the bride. “How's your feeling?”

Today is Rena and Taehyung’s wedding. What in the world can say finally this couple get married? Rena looks beautiful with that white-glamour wedding dress. I’m a little bit jealous with Taehyung. In my wildest dream, I wish that should be me to be her groom. But, no... I’m happy for they two. They're my best buddies.

“I’m so nervous, Yoongi-ssi!” Rena comes to me and hug me. I hug her back tight and patt her back.

“Everything’s perfect. You're gonna be okay,” I say. 

Rena pulls her body from me and see my face. She sighs and then hug me again. She must be really nervous.

“Rena-ssi!” a noisy sound hear from the door. Five-noisy guys entering the room. They’re Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jeongguk.

“Hug me, too, for the last time!” Jimin comes and separate us. He hugs Rena then the others hug her.

“You look so pretty,” Seokjin praises her.

“Thank you, Jin-ssi.”

“If I know you’ll this beautiful, I will steal you from Taehyung,” Jeongguk jokes.

Rena giggles then face Jimin, “Jimin-ssi, please hold my hand,” Rena gives her hand to Jimin, and Jimin hold her hands in his pleasure.

“Wow... Your hands are so cold!” Jimin said.

“I’m so nervous,” she says it again.

“You’ll be okay...” Jimin comforts her.

“Boys, it’s time to leave the bride!” Jinah comes and yells. “The bride should fix her make up and be ready for the ceremony!”

One by one, we hug Rena and give her our present. I be the last hug her and give her my present.

“What is it?” Rena asks as she receives my big gift.

“I... I’m a bot confuse what things I can give to you. Then, I think only this things would be perfect for you,” I say.

“Thank you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter