[2]

His Other Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His Other Side - 2

 

"JIEUN! JIEUN, WAKE UP~!" Jieun's sleepy eyes were forced to open because she heard a familiar voice. Oh God, not today please. She heard a knock at her door.

 

"JIEUNNIE~! What are you doing in there?! Wake up now or we're going to open the door and pull you outside!" She sat up and fixed her hair. Then, she walked towards the door and opens it with an irritated face.

 

"What do you need?" Jieun gloomily asked the two girls in front of her. The two immediately smiled at their friend.

 

"Yaaaah! We missed you, Jieun-ah~!" The two girls hugged Jieun very tightly.

 

"Aish! I—I can't… b-breathe!" Jieun protested. The two faced her with a pout.

 

"Psh! Is that how you welcome your bestfriends?! How rude huh!" Jieun just rolled her eyes.

 

"What are you two doing in my house this early?" The two didn't answer but just flashed their sweetest smile at her. Jieun rolled her eyes again.

 

"Hey, Jiyeon, Luna. What do you need now?" Jieun asked her two friends. And yes, you just read it right. The ones she's talking to are none other than Jiyeon from T-ARA and Luna from f(x). The two entered her room and sat on her bed.

 

"Nah-uh, Jieun-ah. We don't need anything from you, don't worry," Luna said, smiling at her friend. Her smile made Jieun calm down. Well, Luna is the good girl among the three of them.

 

"Yup! We're here to tell you that we already talked to your manager and she actually allowed you to come with us for the night later! Waaah! Isn't it fun?!" Oops. And the bad girl already speaks up. So yeah. Jiyeon is the bad girl; IU is the half-good-half-bad; Luna is the pure good.

 

"And where are we going?" Jieun asked, puzzled. Jiyeon stood up and jumped excitedly.

 

"WE'RE GOING TO THE COOLEST PARTY EVEEEEEER!" Jiyeon screamed, hugging Jieun and went jumping.

 

"W-wait, stop, Jiyeon! You're like a kid!" Jieun told her friend.

 

"Oops. Hahaha! I'm sorry! It's just… I'm excited going to a party again! Just one night, we can be ourselves again! You as Jieun and not IU. Luna as Sunyoung and me… still as Jiyeon. Haha! So, are you coming with us?"

 

Jieun was still absorbing it. Party? Not bad. But wait. What if Chanyeol gets to know about this? I'm sure he'll get furious. Her boyfriend's still in the way. But hey, who'll actually tell him I'm going to a party? He wouldn't know, Jieun promised.

 

"Fine. Count me in," Jieun told Jiyeon. Besides, she doesn't have any performance scheduled for her today. And… she missed going to parties.

 

*bzzzzt*

 

From: Chanyeol

Good morning, jagi. Can I go there at your house please? I miss you.

 

Jieun looked at the text message and sighed in relief to see Luna and Jiyeon saving the day! At least just for some hours, she doesn't need to suffer from Chanyeol's hold.

 

To: Chanyeol

Sorry. Luna and Jiyeon are here. You know they're not supposed to see you.

 

Sent! Jieun was frowning. She really doesn't understand why Chanyeol's so possessive. And now the effect? She's been very cold to him.

 

"Hey! Why is your face like that?" Jiyeon asked laughingly. "Tell us, who's that? Hmm?" Luna and Jiyeon eyed her. She hid her phone immediately.

 

"Why so nosy, you two? It's just my cousin, so stop it," Jieun said. The two girls giggled.

 

"Okay, then. Let's just eat breakfast downstairs. I'm really hungry." Jiyeon and Luna already went down. Jieun was about to follow them when…

 

*bzzzzt*

 

From: Chanyeol

Oh, okay. Then see you later, jagi. Saranghae.

 

Jieun rolled her eyes and kept her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter