[3]

His Other Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His Other Side - 3

 

"Jiyeon! Are you sure we're going h-here?" Jieun asked, worried. She was keeping her face turned down, afraid that someone might recognize her.

 

The place was full of crowd. Smokes, dark lights, and loud music are around the place. Definitely a party. And definitely not her expectations.

 

"Duh!" Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "But of course, Jieun-ah! And keep a straight face, will you? Impossible for a commoner to recognize us."

 

"Hey, Luna. Did you know about all these?" Jieun asked Luna.

 

Luna shrugged. "I also didn't know. But seeing Jiyeon, she's into this kind of parties."

 

"SEUNGHO!" Luna and IU's attention was diverted to Jiyeon who suddenly screamed so loud. Later on, a guy is approaching them.

 

"Jiyeon!" the guy greeted. Jieun finally recognized him. It's Yoo Seungho. What a cute guy. Jieun inwardly giggled.

 

"So, hi, IU! Luna! Come on in. Don't worry about the crowd, okay?" The three girls followed Seungho and entered the room where the 'real' party is about to happen.

 

IU, Luna, and Jiyeon sat down on a separated couch near the corner. Seungho sat beside IU, which made the girl feel uncomfortable.

 

Jiyeon cleared . "Seungho, aren't you going to entertain us and you know, give us some drinks? Or… are you serious to just stare at my friend—"

 

Jieun kicked her foot. "Aww!"

 

"E-eh, hahaha! O-okay. Gotta get some drinks for the three of you, alright?" Seungho stood up and left the table. Jieun stared at Jiyeon the moment Seungho left.

 

"What?!" Jiyeon blurted. Jieun just rolled her eyes.

 

"By the way, Eunjung unnie texted me. She said that all T-ARA members are already on the way here now," Jiyeon told the two.

 

"Yeah! Sulli also told me that she's with Krystal and Amber. Victoria unnie's not available unfortunately," Luna then added.

 

"What?! So you mean there are also other idols coming?" Jieun asked.

 

"Of course!" Jiyeon and Luna said unanimously.

 

"And INFINITE's also coming. And SHINee, GOT7, BtoB, B.A.P, and F.T.Island! Geez, can't wait to see Hongki oppaga!" Jiyeon exclaimed excitedly.

 

Jieun started to feel nervous. "Yeah… o-other groups?"

 

"Taeyeon unnie said that the whole SNSD except Sooyeon unnie will come. And then there will also be SuJu, TVXQ, CNBLUE, Beast, MBLAQ, oh! Your bestfriend Thunder is coming, too!"

 

"Is that all?" Jieun asked shakily.

 

"Yup," Luna assured. Jieun sighed in relief. Thank God she said nothing about EXO. 'Cause she'll be doomed if ever.

 

"… And oh, Jieun! EXO will also come along."

 

EXO will—? Jieun's eyes widen at what Luna said. "WHAT?!"

 

***

 

"Yo, Seungho!" Kai greeted Seungho as he met their group on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter