[1]

His Other Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His Other Side - 1

 

"Jieun! JIEUN, TALK TO ME!" Chanyeol shouted. Jieun sighed and looked back at him.

 

"Chanyeol, I'm tired. Can we just talk tomorrow?" Jieun sighed exasperatedly and continued going upstairs when suddenly, a strong hand held her arm.

 

"I'm also tired, Jieun! But then I still had the time to visit you in the middle of this night—"

 

"Just for your information, I didn't ask you to visit me in my house! You know what?! I'm really not in the mood to talk to you right now," Jieun answered back.

 

"Yeah! You're not in the mood to talk to me but to that guy?! You even spent the night with him! What the hell are you thinking?!" Chanyeol is really mad right now.

 

"Stop overacting, Yeol!"

 

"I AM your boyfriend! How can I stop acting like this?!" Chanyeol's grip on her arm became tighter.

 

"You know I'm just friends with Wooyoung, so cut the crap! This is nonsense," Jieun said, annoyed. She's getting irritated at Chanyeol's attitude.

 

"NONSENSE?! You had spent the night with THAT guy, and went home very late! You think I don't worry about you, Jieun?! You think I don't?!" That quieted Jieun. Maybe Chanyeol has a point.

 

"Okay… I'm sorry. But didn't you see? He drove me home! So there would be nothing to worry about," Jieun said. Chanyeol looked at her.

 

"But you could have just called me and I'll be the one to drive you home! You know you're always safer with me." Jieun sighed. Here he is again.

 

"You know, it doesn't matter anymore who drove me home. He's a good friend of mine—"

 

"BUT I'M JEALOUS!" Chanyeol blurted out. Jieun sighed again. She was right. Her boyfriend is jealous AGAIN.

 

"Chanyeol, you know there's nothing for you to be jealous of!"

 

"There's nothing?! That guy's enough for me to become like this, Jieun! Stay away from that guy!" Jieun already reached her limit. She's tired and all and also sick of her boyfriend's attitude.

 

"I don't know what's gotten into you that you're always making me stay away from my friends! What the hell, can't you give me at least a bit of my freedom?!"

 

"You don't understand me, Jieun! What if one of them already likes you? There are a lot of guys around you! What if you fell in love with one of them?! What if—"

 

"Chanyeol, can you just at least trust me?!" Jieun was disappointed. His jealousy just means that he doesn't trust her.

 

"I trust you! But I don't trust them," he said, holding both of her hands.

 

"No, you don't," Jieun replied, getting his hands off her. "If you do, you won't be like that. And if you do, you should be sure of yourself that I won't leave you."

 

"Please understand me," Chanyeol said, hugging Jieun tight, but she pulled back.

 

"I'm trying to! But you're talking about nonsense things! You know what?! If you can't trust me the way I do trust you, let's just—"

 

"Don't you even dare try saying that!" Chanyeol shouted. I am not letting you go, Jieun. Not ever, he thought.

 

He then pulled her for a tight hug. It's like he can never let go. Chanyeol was kissing Jieun's hair. Jieun just sighed to herself. She knew he'd be winning the argument again.

 

Chanyeol whispered, "You know no one knows about our relationship. So I'm sure… that there are guys out there who still think they have a chance to be with you. I can't allow them to take you away from me. You know I can't do that."

 

The two of them are being in a hard time because damn, their relationship should always be kept as a secret from the public! Even to Jieun's friends, EXO, and their managers.

 

Korea's Little Sister IU is the current girlfriend of EXO's Park Chanyeol. What if people get to know about it? They're sure that it's going to be a big issue.

 

Jieun debuted under LOEN Entertainment when she was fifteen. And when she turned seventeen, she had a suitor named Park Chanyeol, a normal teenage boy who is months older than her.

 

The boy was too in love with her. And dang, Jieun was just too kind to admit to him that she's not yet ready. Maybe someday I'll also learn to like him. That's the thought running on her head, so she just let Chanyeol court her.

 

Every performance Jieun does on stage, Chanyeol was there to watch and support. He really likes the girl so much. I want her. I want her so bad. He doesn't care if now, she's already a famous Korean idol. He'll surely get rid of those fanboys of hers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter