The hope is love

Love faith hope

"Girls! Let's train our song Born To Be a Lady for the concert again!" Taeyeon said and all took their letters.

"The hope is love love love Ooh!

Hana ga kaoru no ha

Tori ga utuau noha..." they sing, but they was interrupted.

"Annyeong!"

"Oppa!" Tiffany and Sooyoung said.

The Shinee enter, all in fact... But Sooyoung and Tiffany just can look to Key and Onew. They hug each other. Taeyeon look at them, a little jeaulously.

"Hhhm, we was training" she said, but quickly her eyes became diferent.

Someone else enter by the door. 3 familiar guys enter...

"LEETEUK OPPA?" Taeyeon was surprised.

Leeteuk smile gently to Taeyeon, while she blush seriously. She can't believe that her PASSION was there. And also other 2 guys...

"Kyuhyun oppa?" Seohyun said, impressed. The SuJu was there...

"Annyeong! Sorry if we disturb your train" Kyuhyun smiled.

"Anni, gwenchana Kyuhyun oppa" Seohyun said.

Also Sungmin was there. Then, the door open again and appear 2PM's Junho, Nickhun and Taecyeon. Junho smiled openly to Hyoyeon, while she smile comeback. Hyoyeon was the Dancing Queen, and Junho was the dancing machine on 2PM. Hyoyeon loved his dances, since she saw them. Nickhun smiled to Yuri and she can't not smile comeback. This scene make Minho feel weird, sadness and jealously at the same time. Minho still can't believe that he love Yuri.

"Minho-ah, are you ok?" Key asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Minho lied.

Taecyeon smiled to Yoona, but she ignored it. Taecyeon has been a jerk since they met. Yoona just can reparate on Taemin. Taemin feel jealously, althought Yoona ignore Taecyeon. Taecyeon notice the ignorance of Yoona and he pushed her to talk privately. Everyone was busy, so anyone reparate. Well, everyone except Taemin. He follow them to somewhere. Taecyeon smile for Yoona, while she try to ignore, completly.

"Pretty Yoona, you should know that you're very lucky!" he said, confident.

"And why?" Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Because you'll be Ok Taecyeon's girl soon"

This last words make Yoona furious. Sometimes, she wish don't be that pretty. Yoona was abble to punch Taecyeon, but she controlled herself and she try to ignore him. But what she was going to say next, she can't ignore...

"Why do you think that I'll like someone like you, huh?"

"Well, that's obvious" Taecyeon said, but Yoona didn't say anything "Because I'm cool, handsome, hot, a gentleman and, the important reason, I'm a muscle guy"

Yoona want to vomit at that moment, when the cocky and rude Taecyeon was prizing himself.

"Do you think so? Althought you was... hum... cool, handome and hot I will just like you because of your personality. If you was a real gentleman. And also I like Taem..." Yoona stopped.

"Noona? Jinja?" Taemin popped from nowhere.

"Taemin-ah?" Yoona blushed.

Taemin can't believe. His crush was saying that she like him? Or someone else, but looks like that was him... Taecyeon was furious, but he out. Taemin and Yoona didn't reparate on him.

"Noona, do you really like me?"

"Hum... Yes, Taemin-ah, I really do... But if you don't like me I understand..."

Yoona was going to out, but Taemin holded her arm.

"Anni, noona, I really like you too..." Taemin said.

Yoona smiled and he can't not smile. Then, Yoona kissed his cheek. Taemin's blush up and Yoona bye with the hand and she out. Taemin was alone at that place. He look around and he reparate that it was a garden. He smiled and ran thought the garden, untill the end of the up.

"I'm the king!" he shouted innocently.

Yoona look at him, by the door, she hasn't out yet. She smiled and she clos the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YoonTaem finally! Kekeke, I seriously hate Taecyoon and Khunri and you can understand by this chapter. But I like Junhyo, Seokyu, Taeteuk and SunSun. Now you can now my other fav couples! I hope you enjoy them! And, don't make small hopes about this chapter... Isn't over... Read soon! Hwaiting ^^! Saranghae <3<3<3