The tears of love

Love faith hope

Tiffany's P.O.V

I'm deeply in love with Onew day by day. But I can't ruine our friendship. Mine and Taeyeon's. We're so good friends, I can't ruine that because of a passion. And Onew has everything that I guy whould wish... A nice, sweet, pretty, powerfull voice, intelligent and helpfull girl... I can continue... It's just a passion ayways... It will pass... Maybe... But if it's love??? What should I do? Maybe forget. Found another love and hold back my tears. I hope someone understand what I feel, just someone...

Onew's P.O.V

Well today I visit Taeyeon. She's a GREAT girlfriend. She's very nice and she's abble to help and talk with me... Then, I look to Tiffany. And her eye-smile's so cute! Wait, what am I saying? Onew you don't like Tiffany! You like Taeyeon! This can't be happening! Oh no! I LIKE Tiffany! What should I do? Maybe leave her and her life alone. She will not like me... Look at me! I'm clumsly and so an animal when I eat! What can I do? Forget... She will met another gentleman. Siwon, maybe. He's a good friend of her and Wooyoung can be too. Not me of course...

End of P.O.Vs

Tiffany was walking on the corridors, holding her tears that was falling by her love. Then, she felt someone's feet and she was going to fall down. Then, that 'someone' hold her body. Tiffany smile for him, recognizing that friendly face.

"Siwon oppa! Annyeong!" Tiffany said.

"Annyeong Fany! Sorry if you fall!"

"Oh it's ok oppa! And thanks for holding me" Tiffany smiled, gently. Siwon oppa was so nice for her, but she can't like him as Onew.

"Do you wanna walk?"

"Sure!"

Tiffany and Siwon go to the cafe. Tiffany drink a cup of tea and Siwon drink a cofee. The two drink and talk happily. Then, Siwon's eyes became more serious.

"Tiffany, I wanna tell you something..."

Tiffany felt of all the colours. He was serious. SUPER serious. What was he going to tell?

"Well, we became good friends..." he started.

"But, I feel something more about you" he said.

Tiffany's cheeks was going for pink to red. Siwon, her boyfriend. She never thinked about it. But she remmember Onew and her pain and she nodded. Siwon smiled gently and hugged her. Tiffany didn't felt very happy, but she want to forget Onew. She was to go away... She need that chance to forget that love... 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany was walking on the park with Siwon. They was taking photos and laughing very much. Onew and Taeyeon was also there. Onew look to Tiffany and how was she having fun with Siwon and his heart broke into pieces. He was trying to forget her, but that was making him filling pain and the tears was going to fall on his face. But he contain himself. Taeyeon notice his strange look and she became very worry.

"Onew, it's all ok?" she asked, worriedly.

"Yeah... It's alright" Onew said, holding his tears. 

Then, Siwon go to a Suju concert and Tiffany go near them. Her heart broke into pieces when she saw them together, but she try to ignore it. They talk in a while and, then, Taeyeon outed to sing a duet with Leeteuk. Tiffany and Onew was alone.

"So, congrats for Siwon" Onew started.

"Thanks... And congrats for Taeng unnie" she said.

"Thanks..."

They felt the blush grewing up and Tiffany said that she want to rest a little on her dorms. Onew said the same and they parted their ways. In this time, Tiffany can't hide her sadness. When Jessica saw her, her smile disappear.

"What's wrong Fany?"

"It's just the stress" she lied.

Then, the things get worst, because it was Shinee and Snsd's 'diary reunion'. The Shinee members enter and Onew wasn't in good conditions too. Taeyeon repared on his teary eyes.

"Onew, it's something worng with you!" she said.

"No, it's nothing Taeng..." he lied.

Tiffany was the same too.

"Fany-ah, you aren't better!" Sunny said.

Then, Tiffany can't hide anymore. Her emotions out and she start to cry on Jessica's shoulder. Jessica hugged her without knowing what's wrong. Onew's tears start to roll on his face.

"I-I-I... I like Tiffany!" he confessed.

All gasp. All the eyes center on the poor Onew and Tiffany, who can't hide the tears. Taeyeon look at him with a compassion look.

"Onew-ah, why didn't you tell me?" she asked, softly.

Taeyeon's eyes was going to center on Tiffany, with a compreension look, but she was very worry with Taeny's friendship and she ran away. She leaved her love and all of her friends looking at her... Onew leave too. The two was very worry with the others. They didn't look to theirselfes. They didn't look to LOVE.  

Note: So sad Onfany :"(. This will have a happy end? Coming soon! Now I have to sleep! Bye!