Part 3

Lies

So we are here now, in the place where famous korean's dishes were served. Me and Diplo sitting far from the window in case theres some paparazi or k-netizen, we dont want to make it so complicated whilst he is only here until tonight. 

"Next project will be huge CL, you know all those beats that you made earlier at the studio really are amazing! i bet you will steal all those America's heart, no doubt! and if you had a time maybe you can perform too in my place when i usually party" He sipped some soju, and took some of  the beef from the stove.

"Yep definitely, but im aware much, an asian like me wil be able to succed.. many people still not sure for what am i doing, so...." Diplo look at me for a moment and said.

" Well you must be sure about it, CL. theres no way turning back and here in US people maybe will appreciate you more. I saw it yesterday when we perform, no one bats an eye. Thats the most horrible stage that ive been stepped on.I know they want to appreciate us but then it hit me, only a few crowd are really excited at that moment" a sad looking face longing from his eyes. I am sure last night show was great, and indeed when yoru fanbase are not there, people would just be dissing around.

"And now look whose should be cheering tho!" I said cheerfully and he smiled. Suddenly his phone is beeping,

"AH sorry CL, from my girl, hold on" And it hits me, Diplo is now going out with katy perry, haha how cruel is this life. Also he is now expecting his second child from his former girlfriend. I then shake my head, not wanting to think any kind of relationship that further will damage our friendship.

Several minutes later he is back, "CL , listen, youre a wonderful person. I do really admire korean's rappers, theyre so different from each other. I fall in love as soon as i knew the culture. Its are all crazy and so different from the US. " he took a long paused after that. I just look at him, wanting to hear more whats in his though.

" Especially you, if ever the circumstance allow use to be together, then id rather be with you right here, right now, and thats why i always look forward to visit Korea, just to meet you. I know you know all the things i haveb done, but i want to fix my life, i dont want to be a douche daddy nor boyfriend. I want a simple yet viciously relationship, and i found it when i am with you"

With those statement i was shocked, i dont know what to do. I do have a fond feelings for him, but then i dont want to be the third wheel here. He already got Katy perry in his arm. Thus people might be assume me to be his side wings, only be with him for the sake of popularity. Then i refuse to answer him. I am in silence and my hands are sweating. He waits for my reply, but at the end he only sighing and call the waitress, asking for the bills directly paying.

"well, if you dont want to answer that it doesnt matter CL, but first thing first, that we should forget every single words that came to my mouth earlier. You know having no answer from the girl who i like is pretty hurts, so yeah, have a nice day CL" as soon as he finish his words and stand up from his seat, i grabbed his hand and said. "Thank you Diplo youre so kind to me, but well things will be pretty messed up, but then i am likely want to forget this conversation. I have a fond feelings for you too, wish it will happened." His blue eyes suddenly wide opened and he hug me, in a romantic way. "Sure did you do, thanks for everything" i smiled and he just go, just like that.

 

 

 

 

YG building

Im in the YG building, in my favorite place no other except the studio. Im being occupied with them songs to prepared, then the person that i wasnt expect to come is here, beside me. "Hi, chae, hows things doing?heard you killed those SIA show yesterday," I looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah kinda, but well now back to work!" 

"also that Diplo guy was just hitting on you doesnt he?" I freeze then glance at him. "What are you talking about? please dont make any statement without a fact." 

"No chae, like seriously you two has been in your little world since i am there too, in the restaurant not far from your seat. I saw you and him talking something serious huh? am i right?"

"Thats not your business! just stay away and dont bring it up again,"

"whoa chill chae,you even had those glimmering eyes towards him and hug him all romantically, its like you never see me like that again since i dated Kiko.."

PLAK!

"I dare you ji if you want to talk about this thing again i will consider that our friendship will be over, and why you do care so much about my life? why dont you go to your Kiko and reflect your life with her" 

I ran from the studio and this stupid tears wont stop falling. I dont know whats gotten into me but his words are unacceptable. He used to be so kind, but now he turns out to be a different kind of guy. The one that make my heart beat, now just beat the out of my heart. It hurts so much, and the subject, Diplo, that he unecessary have to bring it up, making it more worse.

Without i realized now im in the rooftop of YG building, not much people know the acces since it was restricted, but then i find myself in peace when im in here. I take a deep breath when suddenly the door is opened. Its Jiyong.

He just stand there, with his hands in his pocket jeans. Looking down and then got his face up, he shows his apologetic eyes. 

"hey, chae..." i completely ignoring him. " Im......uh.....i am really sorry"

I tried my best to answer him without a shaky voice. " for what, its too late Jiyong"

"No, no listen to me, you know, back when we are still close to each other, that i said the things that i want to confessed to you, i did really want to do it. But sadly i dont have the guts, i am scared that you dont love me as much as i love you, that i will be in pain and suffocating from your love. I know this is stupid, four years i have been with my girlfriend but the chemistry between us is not like when im with you, i just keep this relationship last longer cus.......i have to. I have to boast her popularity to gain and attract more ads for her. At first it was a benefit for both of us, but then it was only her that really enjoy this fake scandal plus I already made a promise, but at the end now i am only hurting the one that i truly care, that i truly love, chae please listen. You will always be my Chae, even if you want to forget me, and since you will be debuting in US soon, its making me crazy of the idea that we will be a hundret miles apart. I love you Chae, Good luck for your next achievement and everytime you need a good company, i will always be there, we can talk and buy your favorite Matcha red bean. i lied to you for this several years just because i dont want you to be affected by me. Now, bye chae"

I pulled his hand and kissed him, those longing lips. I close my eyes and i tried. I wanna believe in his lies.