Part 2

Lies

G-dragon big bang caught having a date with the japanese model Kiko Mizuhara

i read the headline and got my head spinning, whats going on exactly? just yesterday he told me he want to confess his feeling, but then i got this article that already spreading into the whole nation. I used to believe in him , but then this news just hit me like a truck. Bom who is sitting beside me trying to convinced that evrything will be okay, but deep inside me, theres no okay in this kind of scandal. the netizen are all thristy for this kind of juicy news and also since last year Jiyong had a scandal too that make him looking like a living corpse, and now dating issue that can ruin his reputation. Dara and minzy came up to me and also try to cheer me up, i knew theyre care for me, appereantly from now on id better be off alone.

I came up to YG and asked him if i can have a holiday and he agreed, also giving the girls a holiday too. I fly to France and there i really think about our relationship. It was unstable, no string-attached and also kind of snobby. We kissed, yes we already did that, in the studio, when he half drunk and his face is so near to me. We hold hands like nothing is wrong with it. People keep talking we should go out, but when i see his expression, he just smile, with those crooked smile he had. That was the smile i hate the most. He seems unsure about it, and just shrug it off, or changing the subject. im there left clueless and just continue with the conversation. Why it is so hard to admit his feelings, i can feel it from the way he touch me, like im the most precious human being that he ever met. His slender arms keep moving it way to my shoulder, sometimes to my waist and we are not sure if its okay, if a friends does that.The way he look at me, those glimmering eyes that follows me everytime i practice at the studio and can melt me with one glance. His lips that never fail to made me laugh, with every single words he said can make my day much better. This is madness. Even in here, France, where i used to spent my childhood with, cant even try to forget a slight piece of him. I am lost and i cant think of anything better. 

I go the the balkon of my hotel room. It feels so special and i can see the eiffel tower here. How the breeze brushed against my face and also i screamed from the top of my lungs. I screamed from today on i will forget about kwon jiyong and never involve him into my life. Tears then streaming down from my eyes and i can feel the freedom, i want to unlove jiyong. All those' i miss you' text its all are fake, his sincerety is fake, all about him is fake. I cam eback to my room and then sleep effortlesly.

2014-present time

"Good job CL! what a stage!"

said Diplo with his profesional attire, really a fine DJ.We had done performed Dirty vibe, a song that i and jiyong were featuring in. How ironic is it that they called us the dynamic korean  yet we are not like that anymore. I smiled and gave him a toss. We knew each other for two years now, when Jiyong, yeah appereantly, introducing him to me and then Diplo got intrested and agree to work with me. He was very nice and also friendly, we talked about culture and music, and since he was a DJ, he got a really mad skill and his connection is really large. Eventho i know who he is back in the US, hitting on some chicks and also even sleep with them.Plus he already had a son! But it doesnt matter to me,  he was really different when we talk. I dont know whats wrong with it but i enjoy being accompanied by him. He even volunteer to me in the SIA's red carpet. How wonderful this human being is. 

"Um..wait up CL, since i am in Korea, would you mind to take me to a korean's restaurant..yeah some sort of things" He said with a kinda nervous tone that then dissapeared as he collected all his courage.

" Yeah sure, how about next day, we can had lunch, who else want to join?" 

" Shhh, dont be too loud, everyone will take it as an invitation!, you know..ermmm. i mean......i just want the two of us?enjoying a casual lunch before i head back to US. We can talk about your upcoming album tho"

Never in my life theres such a honest man like him. I know since i debuted year by year ive become different and all the guys in Korea have no guts to ask me. This Diplo right infront of me is rather cool, asking me with his own style.

" Yeah sure, i would love to! see ya tomorrow, i still got some plan in the studio tonight"

I rushed out and i can see him doing a 'call me later' sign. I smiled sheepishly and boy its been awhile since i had this kind of feeling. And it hit me the one who make it all burn is the one who make my heart blossom too. but its now just a history. Now he seems really happy with his 4 years girlfriend, Kiko, the one in the newspaper. They dont have any fear to show it on public and neither do YG dont give a anymore since Jiyong is a rebel. I shake my head and then go back to the studio.