part 1

Lies

It all began when i debut at one of th efamous girl group of YG, 2ne1. I was choosen as the leader of the group and CEO Yang suggested me to talked about leadership and stuff, and there you go, he introduce me to his golden boy, Kwon Jiyong. His cheeky smile came first at my sight, slowly examining me, wearing a red beany and a oversized jacket, typical hip-hop style. He just looked at me and said 

"Hi, you must be that girl whose YG talks alot about," He looking all mighty and so boyish that day really can melt any teenage girl, but i dont really care bout it since my main purpose is to be a good leader. We talked about many things and he seems really intrested with the way i dressed. And i became comfortably  close with him, calling him jiyong-oppa and thats how our relationship grow.

Every single day we spent on the studio whilst listening to the beats and also he wrote all those crazy- lyrics. In one day he can produce 2 or 3 lyrics, but yet theyre just some scrabble about his feeling for his last heartbreak. Its funny how a pain tragedy can make you a music genius, but in return you have to endure all those sick memories. I learnt a lot from him, and i just knew it that theres a spark between us. When we performed "the Leaders" , it should be teddy oppa joining us, but he dont want to do it and finally just Jiyong and me who performed, until now. 

2009

"Jiyong-oppa! please try this! i dont want to drink this anymore, how come the owner invented this kind of drink?!" I said it with a pouty face.We are now in some coffe shop, im thirsty cus the sun is really shining so bright. He just laughed and pat my head, and drink the bubble tea that i ordered. The drink taste awfully bad and he make a silly face, that face when something disgust him.

"Eew Chae, what is this ? haha youre not a pro to choose a drink!" He gave the drink back to me and suddenly pull his wallet from his pants. "One Matcha tea with red bean please, and also make it sugarslight," he said and paid. I waited for him and looking at the shop, had some uniq features, the black and white gangster feeling. Suddenly a cold surface hitting my cheeks and it was jiyong oppa, putting the drink onto my face. "Yah! oppa thats not funny! it will erase my make up you know,"

"no way chaerin-ahh, our make up product is water proof, dont make any excuse! and here try this one, i bet you will ike it better than the you just brought"

I drink and it taste so much better. " I just knew it, your favorite is green tea right? Matcha is one of the finest greentea out there, and also those red beans to make you healthy, your face says it all" it surprised me when he know my favorite, and yeah i have been a litte tired from all my activities, since we just made a  debut and nonstop promoting our album. "Cheer up chae, i feel what you feel when im still a rookie too." I looked at him and those stupid cheesy smile came up again, it made me blush. " But since im no longer a rookie, i can do whatever i want haha!" He laughed really hard and i punch his armreally hard. It was a pretty normal day with him. He always succesed to make me smile.

2010

2ne1 were really packed up with scheduled and so do Bigbang. Bigbang have been flight in and out to Japan since they started promoting an advanced contract there, and we-2ne1- just released a new album in Korea. Eventho we didnt really have time to see each other, but then thanks to technology, we can connect from our phones.

From : Jiyong-oppa

To :Chaerin-ah 

Hi chaechae, have you eaten well? me and bigbang was just finished our interview session, it was all busy and i dont even know what the MC said ^^;;;; kekkeeke miss you..

From :Chaechae

To:Jiyongie

ayy-oo Jiyong-oppa!, i have been eating and also miss you too, my day is same as always, singing onstage and also we just won! happy~^^~

From : Jiyong-oppa

To : Chaerin-ah

Aigoo, im happy for you! chukae! and also.. i want to hear your voice..its getting lonely in here chae-ahh T>T

 

As soon i read the text, suddenly my phone vibrate and it was JIyong who called. We talked for hours, how the situation in there and also hows our work really stuffed for this year. Im so happy to hear his voice and also how much i missed him since it was already 2 weeks that i didnt see him.But then out of context, he asked me something that is really strange, about how he want to confessed to me but he dont have the power for it. I just stay silent and also rainbow bursting out from my chest. He had feelings for me! i tried to calm but then i realized, why he didnt want to make it official. Many people out there, especially our fans, are cheering for us. I have been into his concert and i can see some of a fanbase name "skydragon" that refers to our couple name. Yeah you know, i search it on the internet and it was a mess. Like totally they talked bout our same style, how close i am to jiyong, also after that i just closed it, not being able to go further.

I asked him whats the reason, but he is still silent as a rock. I gave up and then he said, if i love him. And how foolish i was when at those time, i said those 3 precious words to him, when i just knew it was just a trap to make me fallin deeper into him.