Falling and Rising

Hospital 143

"Screw it, We lost our jobs. Now what do we do?"asked Henry worriedly. Suzy, who was currently munching her popcorn at Henry's house while watching the drama 'Pinocchio', threw a piece of popcorn at Henry and said bluntly,"Go get another job at another hospital. Easy." Henry looked at Suzy in disbelief with his mouth hanging open and said,"Wow. Do you think it's easy as that?! Don't you know we have to work hard to work in top hospitals like MunHwa?! And you just said 'Get another job'--"Henry was cut off by Suzy when she shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth and showed him a piece of paper:

"The famous Chunjong Hospital at Gangman District is currently looking for doctors both specialists and ER(Emergency Room) with a qualified educational background.

Criteria needed for upcoming recruits:

1. 20 or above

2. Has medical experience

3. Completed the required amount of education (University included)

4. Hardworking and dedicated

5. Honest 

 If you are interested, do not hesistate to call 015679856* or visit Chunjong Hospital at District 19, Block C no. 12-30, Gangnam, Seoul*

Thank you for your cooperation.

-Chunjong Hospital"

"Well, what do you think?"asked Suzy's opinion after showing Henry the Chunjong Hospital flyer. "Wanna give it a shot?"asked Henry with a sly smirk. "Sure. Let's go"replied Suzy, "NOW?!"Henry inquired, at a loss on what to do. Suzy nodded and grabbed her trench coat. Henry sighed and followed behind. "Suzy never change. Thank goodness!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Henry Lau ssi and Bae Suzy ssi, please follow me for your interview."requested the lady. Henry and Suzy followed her, hearts pumping in nervousness. "Mr Lau and Ms Bae, please take a sit. We'll start the interview."said the interviewer. The interview went smoothly and the interviewers were very impressed by their educational background and their medical knowledge. "If you don't mind, may I ask you a question? For both of you?"inquired the interviewer. "Yes, we don't mind at al.."replied the couple in unison. "May I know what is your relationship? Because I saw both of you coming out of the same car before". It was the question that both Henry and Suzy dreaded the most. They wanted to lie so badly but the incident of Chanmin spilling their secret relationship to Kyuhyun were very vivid in their memories. They wanted to be role models for Chanmin and as it was mentioned on the flyer that they need to be honest, Suzy took a deep breath and said,"We're dating." "Oh, really? Congratulations! You passed the interview! To be honest, there's quite a number of couples in this hospital and we allow them to do so but no kissing or whatsoever, okay? You got nightshift, don't sleep on the same bed or room. Get it?"asked the interviewer. They nodded and were told to report to work tomorrow. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As days pass by, Munhwa's reputation slowly began to fall. The patients were very unhappy with the service given by the hospital and more doctors and nurses move out of the hospital. "Mr Cho, what are we going to do? Our stocks are falling since Thursday. No investors would like to buy our stocks and our reputation is falling. Chunjong is now leading and most of our loyal patients have moved to Chunjong for their treatment and our investors are also investing on their stocks,"Kyuhyun's secretary then said in a low voice,"Henry Lau and Bae Suzy moved to Chunjong. SInce then, Chunjong's reputation started to rise. We need them back in order to save the hospital from shame and bankruptcy." Kyuhyun thought for a moment before saying,"Get those two here. I need to talk to them."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So...I have an offer for both of you. Would you like to work here again? I'll allow you even though you're dating"said Kyuhyun. Unfortunately, his tactic didn't work as the couple had known about Munhwa;s current condition and returning back meant that they're just puppets used for Munhwa's reputation. Suzy stood up, splashed water on Kyuhyun's face and coldly said,"No. Kaja oppa. We're not puppets that you can play with." She walked away with her head up high. Henry shoot daggers at Kyuhyun and slammed the door. Kyuhyun's pride seemed to be hurt for a moment and when he eyed an envelope that was siitting on his desk, he screamed in anger and tore it into half. "Letter of resignantion--Lee Jieun" was written on top of the envelope.