All Over Again

Hospital 143

"Uhh...Well...Noona and I were once best friends."Henry started off hesistantly.

"We are always together. Everywhere we go. Well, except for toilets."continued Suzy.

"Day by day, I started to like her."

"I would be jealous everytime he's with other girls."

"Being the smart guy I am, and I know I am smart, I told her I like her." After hearing this, Suzy snorted and continued.

"I told him I like him too."

"We became a couple for 3 years."

"One day, Henry oppa told me he would be going to Canada. I cried because I love him so much."

"Then we broke up."

As they were telling their story, they did not realise Chanmin fell asleep. As soon as Henry saw this, he gritted his teeth and mumbled,"You brat. You made us tell our love story and you slept." Suzy giggled at Henry while he was cursing under his breath. 9 pm came and Suzy decided to go home since she herself was exhausted too. "Want me to drop you off?"offered Henry when they had reached his front door, with Chanmin in her embrace, fast asleep. "Ani, you don't need to. I'll probably just take the taxi home."Suzy rejected his offer. They bid each other goodbye awkwardly and parted ways. As soon as the door closed, Henry shouted,"YES! YES! SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

*Flashback*

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Ottoke?! Fine. I admit I found myself falling for her again. What should I do to make her fall head over heels for me again?!"asked Henry to the ahjumma. Suzy was called to the hospital since the doctor in charge for the night shift has family matters so she was called to replace him. "Start slow. You remember how first dates go by, right? Do it that way. Maybe a simple dinner at your house?"suggested the ahjumma. Henry thought for a second and screamed,"PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE HALMEONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*End of flashback*

"Second step: ask her out. That. Is, Hard."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey. Can we meet at Han River at 7 pm tomorrow?"asked Henry. His fingers were crossed, hoping the Lady of Luck was by his side. "Sure. See you. I've got another patient to attend,"replied Suzy. Henry hung up and screamed in joy like a mad person. That was his step 1 of asking Suzy out again. That night he could barely contain his excitement. He tossed and turned, pondering about Suzy's reaction.

*Imagination #1*

"Sure. I missed you so much, oppa. Promise me you won't leave me again, arraseo?"Suzy said as she leaned her head against Henry's chest. 

Henry shrieked happily at that imagination, hoping her reaction would be that way.

*Imagination #2*

"Are you INSANE?! You want me to come back when you left me?! In your dreams, old man!"Suzy yelled angrily and stomped off.

Henry cringed at that imagination, wishing she would not do that. 

Little did he knew, he would love and hate Suzy's reaction.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So...Why did you call me here?"questioned Suzy. Henry fidgeted for a moment and said the words he longed to spill,"I'm in love with you again. Please, please, please. Can we start over again? Please, uchuchuchuchuchu?". Suzy chuckled and replied,"Sir, you aegyo does not work right now. Tell you what. I'm running out of time since I have a shift tonight so I'll tell you my answer in 3 days, arraseo? Bye!" Unconciously, Suzy pecked Henry's cheek and went to flag down a taxi. Henry rubbed his cheeks and blushed, He jumped for joy, happy with Suzy's actions but also worried that she might turn him down.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 days passed by and finally, Suzy's long-awaited answer was going to be revealed to Henry. They promised to meet each other at Starbucks near the hospital and Henry was the first to arrive. It was windy and Suzy had not arrived after 15 minutes. Henry waited and waited for 2 hours until he could not take it anymore, he gave up and walked away sadly. He plodded, upset and sad at the same time.As he walked, he bumped into someone. He put up his head and the person said,"Annyeong haseyo, Bae Suzy ibnida. So...This is our first date, I assume?"