Henry+Suzy+Chanmin+Dinner=Awkward Silence

Hospital 143

Henry and Suzy arrived at a pojongmacha. This pojongmacha contains a lot of memories the former couple used to share. Why did they arrive here? Simple: Their feet dragged them there. Suzy saw an ahjumma cooking fishcakes and beamed. "Halmeoni! Annyeong! Bogoshipda!"Suzy greeted in high spirits. The ahjumma grinned from ear to ear and enveloped Suzy into a hug. "Aigoo, uri Suzy had grown up so much! And look who's here!"the ahjumma turned her attention to Henry who was waiting for his turn to greet the ahjumma. "Halmeoni! BOGOSHIPDA!"hollered Henry which caused all the customers' gaze to lie upon them. Henry's cheeks flushed in embarrassment and just giggled, "Two fishcakes and hurricane potatoes?"asked the ahjumma. They nod and went to an empty table. They chatted about their lives and the atmosphere soon became jovial. After a few minutes, their order arrived and they dug into their snacks. "Her eating habits never changed."thought Henry, after seeing Suzy eating like she had not eaten for a thousand years.. "Yah, you should eat like a lady, not like a monster."complained Henry. "And you should eat like a grown-up man, not like a man with a 5 year-old soul inside his body."shot Suzy back with her infamous glare, after seeing Henry's face covered with fish sauce. They continued bickering like how they used to when they're dating.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun rises the next day and it symbolizes a new day for everyone. Since it was Saturday, Chanmin had no school and no one could take care of him and so Suzy decided to take him to the hospital with her since she had a shift. "Chanmin ah, listen to noona, okay? You cannot run around at the hospital. Don't go anywhere without my permission. Don't talk to strangers. Be a good boy, okay? Pinky promise!"instructed Suzy. Chanmin nodded and gave her a pinky promise. They walked into the ER, hand in hand. The nurses were so happy to see Chanmin since he was very cute and adorable and has a lot of aegyo that could melt anyone's heart. Soon, Chanmin became a star. Everywhere he goes, people would ask him to take selcas with them. Out of the blue, Chanmin spotted Henry and shouted in glee and ran to his embrace,"Hyung! Annyeong! Bogoshipda!" Suzy looked at him weirdly and asked,"Chanmin ah, is he your hyung?" Chanmin nodded and replied,"Hyung is my neighbour. We used to play together and he would babysit me if appa is busy." Suzy tried so hard not to burst into laughter after imagining Henry babysitting Chanmin but it ultimately failed. Henry looked at Suzy and grumbled,"Yah, you just hurt my pride," Henry then asked,"And how did you know him?" "His my kid."replied Suzy without hesitation, Henry was frozen. "YOU'RE MARRIED?! TO WHOM?! AND HOW DID MY DONGSAENG BECAME YOUR KID WHEN HE WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S KID?"Henry asked in a loud, confused voice. Suzy burst into laughter again and replied,"His dad met with an accident and he had no one to take care of him so I took custody of him. But it's temporary." Henry breathed a sigh of relief and suggested, "Hey wanna go to my house for dinner?"Suzy and Chanmin agreed and they parted ways.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"PPALI! ARE YOU A TURTLE?!"hollered Suzy. She was extremely pissed by Henry the turtle. It took him 45 minutes to finish packing up and according to Suzy, he was a total slowpoke. Chanmin was also bored while waiting and ended up playing games on Henry's iPhone 6+. Henry finally finsihed packing after what it seems like an eternity. He led both of them to his car and he drove off to his house. "Here you go, Beef lasagna by the brilliant, magnificent, master chef, HENRY LAU!"announced Henry in his weird Italian accent. Unfortunately, none of his guests were listening as they were busy eating. "By the way, hyung, how did you know Suzy noona?". Suzy stopped eating and Henry's mind was blank, It was easy explaining their history to an adult but to a kind, it was difficult, They would not understand. Awkward silence filled their as the former couple was racking their brain on how to answer Chanmin;s question.