Walking towards you

I once loved you, i will always love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grabbing the flowers lightly,  Kyuhyun smelt them. He tough about Ryeowook and how he used to smile and laugh.                   He felt empty without him . He smiled too . 

Flashback

"- Kyuhyun stop teasing ! Said Ryeowook pouting. 

- How you're so a child wookie." Giggled Kyuhyun while he was doing a back hug to his boyfriend when the other was cooking. He dived his neck into the corner of his neck. He smelt a sweet parfum like a candy. It just fit Ryeowook. And then made a hickey. 

Kyuhyun's gaze was caught by a bunch of deep blue flowers. 

"- When did you buy them ?

- Just this morning.  They are so beautiful aren't they ? They are  called Moonshine because a legend said those flowers shine and became like a diamond when there is a full moon. 

-Just beautiful as you ryeong~a" The petite man flushed and tried to struggled from his lover's embrace.

End of flash back

" I hope those flowers will shine like you said Ryeowook..." whispered Kyuhyun in a low town. 

He haven't seen Ryeowook since a years right now . Actually he didn't wanted to see him but the young man missed him so much . He died to seeing him again.

If only he could have turn back in the past and changed everything . Ryeowook would probably still be by is side. 

Another memory came up to his mind. The day he learnt that Ryeowook lied to him

Flash Back

Ryeowook had been canceling another date.  He started to be q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter