The shinning night

I once loved you, i will always love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun  walked toward the parc. As he enter he tightened his grip. It was winter . There was a little bit on snow. He smelt the air , it was fresh.there were no leaf in the trees anymore.

Kyuhyun love this season . It was like the time stopped.  The season of love when the couples cuddle together. He looked at his clock : 23h50.  Almost midnight. The moon was bright just like the stars . He wasn't frozen . He closed the distance between him and Ryeowook. 

"Hey long time no see. I miss you. During all this time I've never stopped loving you.   "

He gives the flowers to the grave. Tears flowing down his face. 

It was 1 years since Ryeowook left him.  He opened the letter his ex boyfriend gave him. Well, that he found.

My dear Kyuhyun. 

My love, my life. I love you so much that it's hurt. 

The day I left you I could not stop crying.  But I was compelled.  You should not have to know what I had. 

Again I'm sorry for lying to you and skip our dates. I know you were angry at me but you've never showed that. Instead you kept loving me and be by my side. 

I don't know how to put it. I didn't want you to be broken . I only wanted you to be happy.  Keep going on Kyukyu! 

I still remember that day .                                                                       The day I learnt that I had a heart cancer. 

I tried to fix it while going to the chemotherapy but inside me I knew that one day we will leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter