Fading away

I once loved you, i will always love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun'Pov

 

I'm broken . I loved you and I was happy with you. But you why didn't you trust me ?

(flashback)

Kyuhyun was waiting for Ryeowook outside the coffee . His phone rang and an innocent voice spoke :

"-Hello ? Kyunie I'm sorry but today I couldn't come . Don't wait for me please . I love you!

-Again... you've been cancelling 2 dates in one week and it's the third now! What are you doing I miss you !

-Sorry . I'm busy . You know work work and work again. Replied the soft voice of his lover.

- Well how about you come to see me tonight ?

- Fine ! See you soon Kyuhyun!  " replied Ryeowook.

He felt a hint of sorrow in his voice.  He sight. .. He love the thin man so much but he didn't seem that he loves him back as much as him.

 

Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch when suddenly he heard the door opened  and saw a Ryeowook running towards him. Kyuhyun could feel his cheek getting reed and he kissed back Ryeowook who was now .  They made their way to the bedroom and they made love . 

In the middle of the night , Ryeowook woke up and blinked twice . His heart was hurting so much. He looked at the peaceful face of the man besides him. His skin is white and smooth like the milk and he wanted to kiss again the plump lips. Instead he felt a tear rolls down is cheek and kissed his forehead.  Then, he gathered all of his clothes and made his way towards the door and left.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter