HAPPY ENDING

Happen Ending

I'm sorry for making you cry babies T.T here's the update 

 



<3

mino return to their dorm late. Still drunk, he walks grogilly to their living room, he saw all of winner members except for jinwoo. He glared at seunghoon who’s glaring back at him.

“what are you looking? Huh?” mino challenged.

“are you happy now? Don’t you know what he said? Don’t you know what he ing said?!” he said angrily.seunghoon’s just glaring at him. Trying to hold back his-self to punch mino. Taehyun and seungyoon can’t look at them.

“he said, let’s break up. Then KABOOM! Its over hyung. Thank you. Do i need to bow?” mino continued.


seunghoon cannot hold himself anymore, he punch mino with all his might. Mino fall off the ground because of the impact. Seunghoon get on top of him punching him more. The maknae line tried to stop him from killling mino. But seunghoon’s anger to mino didn’t stop it. after pushing the maknaes away from them, he grabbed mino collar.

“are you really that dumb mino?! Huh?” he punched him once more then grabbing his collar again.

“he needs you, he ing needs you but you’re pushing him away, all you do is work! You even forgot your anniversary! Then started flirting? What the mino yah?” seunghoon let go of mino’s collar. He sit beside mino, crying.

mino’s having a mental breakdown right now. What?. So this is just a big misunderstanding?! He stared at the ceiling, im such a jerk! He gets up slowly, still dizzy.

“we can’t find jinwoo-hyung, he said earlier that he will be out. But up until now, he still didn’t come back. We can’t contact him Im really worried” seunghoon said without looking at mino. Mino glance at taehyun and seungyoon with concern in their faces. Its all my fault! Mino sighed he wanted to punch himself for being an . He wiped his bleeding mouth.

“hyung, thanks for punching me” he tap seunghoon’s shoulder got up and walks through the door.

“where are you going?” seunghoon asked.

“where do you think? I’m going to find him. And im not going home without him” mino assured them. Then he run off.



<3


jinwoo’s staring at the beautiful sight of Han river. He grew up in the sea so he thinks maybe Han river can comfort him just like the sea in imjado did everytime him and his father argue about his future. He didn’t know what to do. he wanted to pack his bag and go home, he didn’t want to see mino anymore, not after what he have done to the younger.

“its all my fault, its all my fault” he started crying again. If maybe he understand mino for forgetting him because of their busy schedules. If maybe he became a better boyfriend, none of this things could happen. Jinwoo can’t take it anymore. A lot of if maybe’s coming to his mind nonstop. He wants to hug and kiss mino. He wants to say sorry and reclaim what he said to the younger. He wants to punch himself because of his selfishness. He wants mino.

“mino” he whispered. Hugging himself, hoping it was mino. Hoping mino could hear him. Hoping mino could hug him and say he loves him. Hoping that they will be back at each other’s arms. Hoping th-

baby, im sorry” a hand jerked its way to jinwoo’s waist behind. Back-hugging him. Jinwoo froze at the moment still absorbing what is happening. The deep-voiced man sighed and tighten his hug to jinwoo.

baby forgive me” the deep voiced man continued. He turn jinwoo around. He cupped his face. He feel his breath with jinwoo. Closing their eyes.

“is this really happening?” mino smiled

im sorry if i have no time for you, everytime i saw you in dorm, you’re exhausted and i don’t want to stress you more. I want you to rest. And im sorry if im flirting with taehyunnie. I just- i just miss you so much and taehyun is a nice ‘friend’ and i got jelous with seunghoon hyung. And im sorry for forgetting our anniversary” mino confessed. It was all his fault in the first place. He just love working and because of the he forgot their anniversary.

“ I know im sorry too. If im so childish not talking to you and avoiding you. I miss you too” jinwoo hug mino tight. He cried more. He misses him so much. Mino broke the hug and kiss jinwoo hyung passionately.

“now can we go home? all of them are worried you know” mino asked. Intertwined their hands while walking side to side

“but im already home” mino chuckled at jinwoo’s cuteness.

“how did you find me anyway?” jinwoo asked cutely.

“well, it took me long to realize you’re a fisherman’s son, after hoping to find you at the studio. I realize maybe you missed imjado. And Han River maybe can calm an island boy like you.” Mino proudly said.

“you really know me huh. Next time you break my heart im going back to imjado and never ever going back here” uh-oh here comes the Kim Rachel.


“oh really, well that’s not going to happen” mino stand in jinwoo’s way. Facing him.

“oh then how can i be sure that you will never hurt me again” jinwoo challenged.

“will you marry Kim Jinwoo shi?” mino kneeled at front of him. he look at the surroundings. He notice that there are no one there but only them. He look at mino, he’s speechless. The Kim Rachel now is gone from his body. And the shy, cute, innocent  jinwoo is back. After staring at each other for God knows how long. Mino took out a red velvet box. Opening it in front of jinwoo. A very beautiful diamond ring comes in the view of jinwoo. He gasps and looking at mino. Mino just smiled at him.

“i wanted to give it at our anniversary but my dumb mind forgot it. and i now i want to take this chance” mino took a lot of breath.

“will you marry me Kim Jinwoo shi?”

“yes” jinwoo cried hugging his boyfriend/fiance.

after all its still HAPPY ENDING

 

<3

 HEP HEP HEP Its NOT THE END. WAIT FOR THE HONEYMOOOOOOON YEAH! AND TOMORROW IS MY FIRST DAY IN SECOND SEM T.T AND PLEASE PRAY FOR ME BECAUSE OF A LOT OF CHEM, ZOOLOGY AND ANOTHER CHEM -.- SPREAD MINWOO HANWOO ALLWOO? JINWOO AND WINNER AND IKON AND 2NE1 AND BIGBANG AND AKMU AND LEE HI AND EPIK HIGH AND YG FAMILYYYYYYY LOOOOOVVVEEEEEE <3 YEAH HARDCORE YG STAN beautiful_monster26 at your service  -.^\/