JINWOO POV

Happen Ending

IM SO SORRY CHINGUUUSS I TOLD YOU IM HAVING A LAST SONG SYNDROME AND ITS EPIK HIGH'S SPOILER AND HAPPEN ENDING AND EVERYTIME I WATCH THEIR MV'S IM IMAGINING MINWOO IN IT! T.T IM SO SORRY BUT PLEASE LOVE ME HUHU <3 and ajhumma-nim come back! you need to read jinwoo's POV T.T huhuhuhu

<3

 

I heard how you shut the door. I cried more, I break down. Seungyoon tried to comfort but I said I’m okay. I don’t where the hell did I get the courage to text you. I know you’re mad and hurt but I can’t take it anymore. I can’t take how you flirt with nammie that I can’t do anything as your boyfriend, I can’t stop you. Its like you’re not mine anymore. I always talk to seunghoon because he knows everything. And he’s the only one I can talk to. besides seungyoon is a busy leader and taehyun is always with you. Seunghoon hyung is the only one I can lean on.


How could you forget it? that day? How could you forget our anniversary? that day when i barge into your room. I know you’re tired from all those hectic schedules and practices but I don’t need a celebration, I just need you. Your big and muscular arms that I use as a pillow, your deep voice telling me how much you love me. Your long and slender fingers drawing circle on my body. You, I need you. I miss you so mino-yah. I endure those times when we’re not cuddling anymore, when were busy with work. Don’t you know when you’re in pain, its double or triple pain for me? When I’m looking at your stressed body, I can feel it too mino-yah.i can feel everything.


I’m mad of you since that day. I tried not to talk you because I want you say sorry that you forgot our anniversary. You don’t know how much I want to hug you and say I miss you and I love you but instead, you too started not talking to me as if I was not there. You also started hanging around with taehyun a lot, asking him to go out in front of me. You don’t know how much I wanted to cry that time, you don’t know how I much I want to hug and kiss you and say sorry to you and please come back to me and I’m really thankful that seunghoon was there comforting me. I even cried in his arms because I really can’t take it anymore. I can’t practice, I can’t eat and I know seunghoon is concerned but I tried, I tried mino-yah I tried to be strong in front of you. But everytime you left in front of me I always broke down and seunghoon is there. But I need you. I miss you mino-yah.

“hyung, you’ve been crying for hours now. I don’t know what happened between you and mino-hyung but please im really concerned about you. Please rest already hyung” I heard seungyoon from the other bed.

“seung-yo-yoon-a i-im so-sorry” I can’t help to cry. It hurts so much. I tried to stop my crying session but I really can’t everytime I close my eyes its mino I see.


I saw seungyoon get up from his bed. He motioned me to move a little bit to give him some space. I obeyed. He hug me, comfortably.

“I know I’m not mino-hyung, but it’s the only way I know for you to fall asleep hyung” he pet my head and starts humming a lullaby song. I started to calm down and slowly drowning into my dreamland. Thank you seungyoonie.

 

<3

my other ship is sailing lols hahahahahaha again im sorry for all of this angst stories but I PROMISE YOU TO WRITE IKON&WINNERXJINWOO HAHAHAHA. BUT SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT EPIK HIGH'S SPOILER AND HAPPEN ENDING MV <3 AND SUPPORT THEIR SHOEBOX ALBUUUM! AND LOVE WINNER AND MINWOO AND 2NE1 AND BIGBANG AND IKON AND YG FAMILY <3<3<3