Chap. 2

What happened?

Back Home

 

No one’s Pov

 

They were all sitting in the living room, except Sehun who was in his room. ‘’ That damn brat, I can't believe he's talking to me in that way’’ Kai cursed and glared on the ground.

 

SMACK

 

Kris and Chen smacked him both on his head. ‘’Kai it’s your own fault, if you could just leave him alone, this wouldn’t have happened’’ Chen said calmly and stared at him. ‘’OW hyung’’ Kai whined.

 

‘’You guys need to stop treating him like this’’ Xiumin said, and D.O, Kris and Chen agreed. ‘’ The way you guys are treating him is going way over the line and Luhan-‘’ Luhan looked up. ‘’why the hell are you treating him like this? You and Sehun were best friends. You would always protect him if we weren’t there, and now this is how you are treating him’’ Luhan opened his mouth, but Chen interrupted him ‘’ and don’t you dare say the same bull, that it’s because our parents dead because of him, because it’s not his fault’’ Chen said with ‘’his mother voice’’, while glaring at them,    

 

Everyone was silent.

 

‘’We get it, you guys are angry, but all this… it’s not fair’’ Kris said. ‘’ It’s his fault-‘’ Baekhyun started, but Chen saw Sehun leaning against the door.

 

‘’Sehun ah how long have you been there?’’ Chen asked, ‘’long enough’’ was his short answer.  Everyone was silent. Sehun broke it and said ‘’ I’m going out’’, ‘’where?’’ Kris asked

 

‘’ it’s none of your business’’ was his cold answer. ‘’Is this really the happy always smiling Sehun?’’ everyone except Chen and Kris thought.

 

Kris wasn’t offended by the way he talked to him, but he wanted an answer because he’s worried. ‘’Listen we are just worried about you’’ ignoring the cough from some of the others. ‘’ Oh whoa so just because you suddenly are worried after 5 FREAKING MONTHS after they died. I have been doing this in the last 5 months, and the only one who said something was Chen Hyung’’ Sehun said angry because he’s tired of this , and so tired of drama.

 

‘’You know what? We are so tired of your bull; we have done so much for yo-‘’ Sehun interrupted Baekhyun ‘’yeah like what? Other than ignoring me, and blaming me for our parents dead’’

 

Baekhyun looked angry; he was tired of getting interrupted by everyone. ‘’STOP INTERRUPTING ME, AND YOU BRAT’’ he pointed at Sehun ‘’YES IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT OUR, NOT YOURES, PARENTS ARE DEAD, IF YOU NEVER LIVED THEN WE WOULDN’T BE ORPHANES AGAIN’’ he screamed at Sehun. 

 

Sehun’s Pov

 

‘’Yeah so are you done? I have other things to do’’ I said acting like I didn’t really care, but in reality I feel like , after he said those things to me.

 

‘’You you little piece of-‘’ Baekhyun seethed of anger, while glaring at me. ‘’ENOUGH BAEKHYUN’’ Kris screamed. ‘’ whoa Kris hyung actually screamed, that’s weird, cause he’s usually the calm one’’ I thought.

 

Chen hyung walked over to Kris hyung and put his hand on his arm ’’Sehun you can leave now, but be home before it gets to dark okay?’’ Chen hyung said softly, and I could see in his eyes that he’s truly sorry about everything even though it’s not his fault.

 

‘’ Of course Hyung’’ I said and gave him a small smile. And he smiled back. I turned around and left the house.

 

Chen’s Pov

 

‘’ Guys what are we doing? We are breaking our family apart’’ no one answered. ‘’Is this really how you want to spend our rest of our life together? Fighting each other for this?’’ still silence.

 

‘’Anyway just go back to your rooms, do whatever you want to do’’ Xiumin told them. Everyone left except Kris, Xiumin and I.

 

Xiumin put his hand on my shoulder, and looked me in the eyes, and then looked over to Kris, who sat on the couch with his face in his hands. I knew what he meant, ‘’watch him’’ he mouthed to me, and left.

 

I walked over to Kris, and sat beside him. I took his hands of his face, and made him look at me. ‘’Kris Hyung don’t worry everything will be fine, we are here for you, if something is bothering you, talk to us, I know that it’s a problem with Sehun ah and the others, but we are working with it, and maybe we should just give him, and the others some space so they can cool it down’’ I said worried about everyone.

 

He looked at me, said ‘’ I have no idea what to do about this I should have been protecting him from all this.  Now this happens, but I know what you mean, so let’s give him some space’’ he said with a small smile.

 

‘’Finally you’re smiling’’ I said and touched his cheek with my hand, and caressed him. He leaned into my touch, and closed his eyes.

 

‘’Where are the others?’’ he asked, ‘’ they all went into Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room, because that’s where all the video games are’’ I answered, and he just hummed as response. I was going to leave the living room to get some water when Kris said something ‘’ oh and Chen?’’ Kris said, ‘’yeah?’’ I looked at him with a lifted eyebrow. ‘’ I love you’’ he said grinning. My heart started fluttering and I’m quite sure that I’m blushing I hope he can’t see it, ‘’ I-I love you too’’ I stammered, and quickly ran out of the living room, I could hear him laughing.  

 

Sehun’s Pov

 

I’m just walking around abandoned buildings, while listening to music. ‘’ I have no idea what to do about this problem’’ sigh. I keep thinking about what Luhan Hyung said to me, and it felt like someone stabbed me in the heart a million times.

 

Flashback

 

‘’Luhannie let’s go drink bubble tea’’ little Sehunnie pouted, while tugging on Luhan’s t-shirt. Luhan just looked down at him, and started grinning ‘’okay, but we have to be silent, mom and dad can’t find out about us taking bubble tea from the fridge’’ he said with his finger on his lips.

 

Sehunnie nodded with a big smile on his face, ‘’cute’’ Luhan thought, and patted Sehunnie on the head.

 

They silently went down to the kitchen, and opened the fridge, and took out two chocolate bubble teas, and started drinking it, but suddenly the light was on, and Luhan started panicking, and Sehun got scared, and hide behind Luhan, and held his hand tight.

 

‘’Hyung it’s not fair that you only drink bubble tea with Sehunnie I want to drink with him too’’ came the whining from Jongin, and Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun sighed in relief, when they saw that it was only their brothers.

 

‘’ Then come and drink with us, but be silent’’ Luhan whispered, and Sehun came out of his hiding, and just started blushing.

 

‘’AWW’’ the three of them whispered, and they all hugged Sehun, cause he’s so adorable, and cute. Sehun just started to look like a tomato, cause he was so red in his face.

 

‘’Hyung stoop let’s drink bubble tea’’ he whined with a pout on his lips, and his cheeks puffing out, ‘’AWWW’’ they all thought, and squeezed him even tighter, but let him go, after they saw him turning blue.

 

Flashback end

 

I just shook my head, and thought ‘’ it doesn’t matter anymore, they all hate me, and if they see my cuts well I don’t even want to think about what would happen’’.