Chap.1

What happened?

Sehun’s Pov

 

It has been 5 months, since they died, and that everything started changing. But I should have known that happiness doesn’t last long. They are all ignoring me, even though we live in the same house, I admit, in the start it started to hurt, but I’m tired, of everything. I don’t really sleep much, the nightmares are killing me. I looked at the clock. It was 7 am. I better get ready. School starts at 8:10.

 

I took my clothes (long white sleeved t-shirt and black skinny jeans) and walked into the bathroom. I looked at my scars on my arm, I started doing it after everything happened, but no one know about it, and my brothers, I will never let them find out about it, and even if they did, I’m sure that they don’t even care, and that I probably just want attention.

 

I took my razor, and started cutting. It’s not only my arms, but also my thighs.

 

Fat, ugly, stupid, everyone hates you, slut, whore, it’s your fault.

 

I started crying without realizing it. ‘’Damn it’’ I thought, and washed my face, and arms, and put my clothes on.  I brushed my teeth, and left the bathroom, and took my rainbow colored beats, and iphone.

 

I went downstairs, and went into the kitchen. They were all sitting there, and talking and smiling, ‘’without you, they don’t need you’’ I just shook the thought away.

 

I walked in, and immediately it got silent. I walked over to the fridge, took the milk. I could feel their stares on my back, but I didn’t look at any of them. I found a glass, and poured the milk in it.

 

‘’I’m coming home late’’ I just said silently to Kris, he just looked at me at nodded, but I saw something in his eyes maybe sadness, but it disappeared as soon as it came, and Kris and sadness in the same sentence?  ‘’Yeah right’’ I just thought.

 

 

I was going to leave with my cup of milk, when someone suddenly said something that made me freeze. ‘’Aren’t you going to eat anything? I made breakfast’’ D.O said with a slight concern in his eyes. ‘’Nahh-‘’, I got cut off. ‘’Why are you even talking to him D.O hyung he’s the reason OUR parents are dead’’ Kai interrupted. Nobody said anything, some were glaring at me, and others were just staring at the ground.

 

‘’And the fact that he has no respecct for us, even though we always have been there for him’’ he continued. I refuse to stay silent anymore.

 

‘’Shut the hell up’’ I finally said. ‘’what did you just say?!’’ Kai said staring angrily at me. ‘’Wow hyung, bad at hearing to, I said shut the FUCK up, you don’t know SHIT’’ I finally screamed at him. They all looked at me surprised, because I never I mean, never scream at anyone. 

 

‘’Sehun calm dow-‘’ Kris tried to say, but Kai and I paid no attention to him, and continued with our screaming match.

 

‘’ WE NEVER LIKED YOU’’

 

‘’SURE THAT’S WHY YOU ALWAYS HUGGED ME AND TOLD ME AT YOU LOVE ME’’

 

‘’IT WAS ALL FAKE, AND MOM AND DAD DIDN’T EVEN WANT YOU, IT WAS ALL FAKE IT WAS FUCKING PITY’’

 

‘’FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BIT-’’

 

SLAP

 

I touched my cheek shocked, and turned around to see, that it was Luhan. ‘’LUHAN’’ Kris looked at him angry. Luhan ignored him, and looked at me and said ‘’don’t you dare even talking like that to him like that, you’re not even a part of this family, if you never came into this family, our parents-‘’ ‘’ THAT’S ENOUGH LUHAN’’ Kris screamed, and it got silent. Every single word he said stabbed me right into the heart. ‘’Whatever’’ I finally whispered and looked at him with my poker face, and just left the house.

 

Chen’s Pov

 

We were all silent, and finally I broke it. ‘’You took it to far Luhan’’ I whispered, with tears in my eyes. Kris glared at Luhan. ‘’He deserved that slap’’ Baekhyun finally said. ‘’BAEKHYUN’’ Kris, D.O, and I looked at him with a glare. ‘’What? He did’’ Chanyeol said, taking Baekhyun’s side.

 

‘’Stop this immediately, and let’s just go to school’’ Kris finally said, and we all left the kitchen. ‘’He didn’t eat breakfast, I can’t believe I forgot about it’’ I took some food, and put it in a package, I give it to him in the school.

 

In School

 

Sehun’s Pov

 

It’s lunch time right now. I brought the food I wanted, and sat in a corner, near the window, so I could look outside. I listened to music, while eating. Just sitting there daydreaming. It’s nice.

 

I see the others. They are all sitting in the middle, laughing, smiling and having fun. I smiled sadly and thought ‘’why didn’t I die with mom and dad?’’.

 

Suddenly D.O hyung walked over to me. ‘’Hey you forgot to eat this’’ He said with a small smile, and gave handed a package; I looked around me to left and right, and behind me.

 

‘’Yes I’m talking to you silly’’ He said with a small laugh. ‘’Thank you’’ I said sincere, and gave him a small smile. He looked shocked, but gave me a small smile. ‘’D.O hyung come on’’ we heard a voice say, and saw that is Kai, and he looked angry. ‘’I got to go’’ He said, but patted my head slightly, and left.

 

I went back to listen to music, but saw that I didn’t have more bubble tea on my table, so I stood up and went to get some more, but suddenly there are 5 figures in front of me.

 

‘’Damn it’’ I thought. It’s Yunho’s gang.  They were all smirking at me. ‘’Well well well if it isn’t the ‘’EXO’s’’ maknae-‘’ ‘’don’t call me that’’ I glared at him. ‘’Well the cat has claws’’ Yunho said.

 

It was silent in the entire cafeteria. I could see that my bro- the others were watching us, and D.O, Xiumin and Chen hyung looked worried? While Kris hyung looked like he was going to kill them with his eyes.

 

They shoved me, but I quickly regained my balance again. ‘’WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!’’ I lost it and screamed at them. I could see that Kris, Xiumin, Chen and D.O hyung were standing up now.

 

‘’Oh oh how about we calm down kitten’’ Yunho said, while Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun snickered behind him.

 

I glared at him and said ‘’ how about you shut the fuck up Yunho? , and stop acting so high and mighty when everyone already knows that you’re nothing’’

 

‘’You little piece of shit how about you start respecting your elders?!’’ Jaejoong said while glaring at me.

 

‘’Whoa Yunho, can’t even fight your own battles, need your whore to that for you too?’’ I said with a raised eyebrow, and smirk, and they glared at me, because they knew what I meant. I saw Kris, Xiumin. Chen and D.O hyung smirk, and the others looked shocked.

 

SLAP

 

I looked at Jaejoong, he freaking slapped me. Kris, Xiumin, Chen and D.O hyung smirks fell. That did it, I don't care if I'm getting in trouble for this. I glared at him, and punched him right in the face.

 

That how the fight started between them and me right in front of everyone, but I wasn’t alone. Xiumin, Kris, Chen and D.O came and helped me. Almost everyone ran away from the cafeteria, because I started throwing chairs, and other things after them. Taking out all the anger I have had inside of me from these past 5 months.

 

In the end they ran away, while screaming ‘’ we will get our revenge Oh Sehun’’ I just scoffed, and gave them the finger, but Kris smacked me slightly on the head, when I did it. I glared up at him, but he just stared back. I broke our staring contest, and walked over to get my things.

 

‘’ where are you going? ’’ Xiumin asked, ‘’you do know that the bell is going to ring in 10 min’’ I said, ‘’Yeah, but there is freaking 10 minutes’’ Kris said.

 

‘’Since when did you start caring? ‘’ I said angry that they suddenly started talking to me. ‘’Liste-‘’ Kris got cut of, ‘’How about you start thanking us for actually helping you? ‘’ Baekhyun said, ‘’Baekhyun shut up’’ Chen said? ‘’What the HELL is going on? ‘’ I said glaring at them.

 

‘’Listen we want to-‘’ ‘’ to what to apologize? Cause you know what? I don’t need it’’ I said while glaring at them with a scowl.

 

‘’Listen you little brat it’s your fault that OUR parents died, so stop FUCKING acting like it’s our fault and grow up. Stop acting like a depressed teenager’’ Luhan said.

 

‘’Fuck’’ I thought every single word he just said pierced right into my heart. ‘’Luhan that’s enough shut the FUCK up, he’s still our brother’’ Kris said. ‘’Huh what the hell are you talking about Kris? We don’t want a murderer for brother’’ Kai said, while pointing at me.

 

SLAP (fuck damn what the hell? Many people are getting slapped today XD)

 

Chen hyung just…. slapped Kai. Everyone except Kris, Xiumin and D.O looked at him shocked. That the nice, loving, caring and mother like hyung just slapped Kai.

 

‘’That’s enough Kai, stop it’’ Chen just said, while looking at him with sadness in his eyes, Kai just looked away.

 

‘’Ha that’s funny’’ I said, while looking at them, remembering something, ‘’what’s funny?’’ Baekhyun snarled at me. ‘’nothing forget it I’m out’’ I just said, and walked away.

 

 

Chen’s Pov

 

Kris and I were sitting in a classroom.

 

‘’Kris what are we going to do? This is going way over the line, and Sehun-ah won’t even talk to us’’ I said sad that our family is falling apart.

 

 ‘’ Honestly I have no idea, at first I was really angry, but I realized it wasn’t his fault at all, and there was a chance that we also could have lost Sehun too. I think the only thing we can do now is to win back his trust’’ Kris said with a sad voice.

 

Kris is always trying to be strong, to be a role model, and wanting to protect the others, but right now I can see that he’s falling apart.

 

‘’Kris come here’’ I told him, he walked over to me, and looked at me with a questioned look in his eyes. I stood up, and hugged him tight. ‘’You know, you don’t have to be strong all the time hyung, not everyone is strong all the time’’ I soon as I said that, he broke down, and said, ‘’ I failed him, what kind of brother I am?’’

 

‘’Shh Shh it’s all right everyone makes mistakes, and now, we can make it right’’ I held him like a mother would hold her child, and rubbed his back.

 

Kris stood up again, and wiped away his tears. ‘’Thanks Chen what would I do without you? ‘’Live a miserable life?’’I answered with a cheeky smile, and he started laughing and walked over to me, and pulled me over to him, with his arms around my waist, and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back.