Chap.3

What happened?

 

‘’whoa’’ I accidently tripped over stone, and fell down. ‘’Ouch that must have hurt’’ I heard an amused voice behind me.

 

I quickly stood up, and looked behind me.

 

My eyes widened, ‘’ oh no’’. ‘’It’s been a long time hasn’t it hunnie?’’ the person said. ‘’Don’t you dare call me that again Jackson’’. There right in front of me stood 7 people I knew all too well. The 7 people who calls themselves…. GOT7.

 

‘’Do you know why we are here?’’ JB asked with an evil smirk. ‘’How should I know? I’m no mind reader’’ I acted calm, but I was shaking inside. ‘’ what do I do?’’ I thought.

 

‘’Do you remember when we were younger, we almost send you to hospital, but then your brothers came and saved you, and sent almost all OF OUR members to hospital’’ Jackson said angrily.

 

‘’of course I remembered that’’ I thought.

 

‘’You little brat you do you think you are??!!’’ Jackson said, while they all were kicking me in the stomach, and even hit me with a bat. ‘’Oh Sehun’’ I answered with a smirk even though it hurt to even smirk. It hurt everywhere, but I refuse to let him know, I refuse to be weak in front of this….

 

I cried out in surprise, when he stepped on top of my sprained wrist, and just stepped on it harder after I showed a reaction, while the others were showing no mercy, and just keep hitting me with everything they found. 

 

I started seeing black spots.

 

‘’HEYY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?’’ I heard I voice, it sounded like Jongin hyung??

 

Suddenly they stopped hitting me, and looked behind them. ‘’Well well if it isn’t EXO, here to save your baby?’’ JB said with a smirk. I could see that everyone were there. Chen, Luhan everyone is here. I smiled.

 

Everyone is glaring at GOT7, and now the battle started. Chen and D.O hyung quickly came over to me, and helped me up, and asked if I was alright.

 

The battle ended as soon as it started. GOT7 ran away, of course they did.

 

‘’AND DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH OUR BABY AGAIN’’ Jongin screamed at them. I got tears in my eyes, and I started crying. Everyone came over to me, and kept asking worried what’s wrong. ‘’No I’m just really happy that I have the best family ever’’ I said and started crying even more that before. They all smiled, and sighed with a smile, and we had a FAMILY HUG.’’ You big crybaby’’ Jongin said, and they hugged me even tighter. ‘’Listen we are never leaving you remember we are one right?’’ Chen hyung said with a smile. I nodded profusely, and hugged them back.

 

‘’Yeah well it’s your own fault, now isn’t it? I said glaring at them. They came closer, and closer, while I kept stepping back, until I felt a wall behind. ‘’why me? I thought this only happened in movies’’ I thought.

 

I looked at the ground, when I suddenly felt I hand lifting my chin up. ‘’Don’t worry sweetheart, we won’t do you anything’’ Mark said, but leaned closer to my ear and said ‘’ this time’’. And with that said they left cackling.

 

I glared at them, and really wanted to flip them of, but choose not to do it, because it wasn't worth it. I have enough problems already. I just sighed and went home.