Make Up (Kiseop x You)

Moments ♡UKISS One Shots♡
A/N: this is a sequel to my previous story "Break Up" enjoy!
 
You were sat in your apartment watching t.v, it's been 2months since you broke up with Kiseop. You missed him, you missed him like you've never missed anyone before. You didn't go out much anymore you just sat at home studying, your friends kept trying to get you to go out but you always declined. Truth be told you were just worried about seeing Kiseop
 
What you didn't know was that Kiseop was exactly the same, refusing to go out, refusing to eat. He just wanted to get you back but he didn't know how.
 
While thinking about you Kiseop heard a knock at the door that shook him from his train of thought. He slowly got up off the sofa and made his way to the door, when he opened it his eyes grew wide. 
 
"Chloe? Wh-what are you doing here?" Chloe pushed past Kiseop and headed into the living room. Kiseop closed the door and followed her into the room "look Chloe-"
 
But she cut him off "shut up!"she snapped at him "let me talk, what you did to (y/n) was terrible, but I can't bare to see her this way". What Cloe said scared Kiseop and also made him feel even more guilty about what he had done. 
 
"I've never seen her like this" she continued to talk when she realised that Kiseop was not going to say anything "she really does love you, you know?"
 
"And I love her" Kiseop finally spoke
 
"Well then prove it! Chloe snapped back "at least try to get her back if you really love here that much" she walked over to Kiseop and placed a hand on his shoulder, he looked up at her with tears in his eyes. "I just want to see her happy again, I know what you did was a mistake so please just win back her heart"
 
"I will, I will do anything to get her back"
 
"Good" Chloe had a smile on her face "let me help"
 
Kiseop and Chloe spent the next couple of day coming up with the best possible way to get you back, they knew that you didn't like anything over the top so they decided to keep it simple.
 
*4 days later*
 
You were sat at your desk studying when you got a text from Chloe,
 
Ch: we're going out for dinner, my treat, dress up nice I'll be by to pick you up in 1hour xx
 
Y: do I have to? X
 
Ch: yes, please for me your BEST friend ^ ^xx
 
You sighed, damm you Chloe. Well one night couldn't hurt right?
 
Y: ok fine...but where are we going? xx
 
Ch: hehe that's a surprise :p xx
 
You giggled to yourself hehe she's such a child sometimes you thought.  
 
You got up from your desk and went over to your wardrobe to pick out your outfit. After 10 minutes of trying to decide you picked a knee length white dress with pink roses on it, and a nice pair of pink heels to match, you decided to curl your hair as it would be easier. You hand just finished applying your make-up when there was a knock at the door.
 
"Coming" you yelled and ran downstairs as you picked up your phone, purse and keys. You opened the door and Chloe hugged you so tight that you could barely breathe 
 
"Chloe we just saw each other yesterday" you laughed
 
She released you "well I'm just so happy that you agreed to come with me" she said while jumping up and down.
 
"Hehe ok then let's go" you linked arms with Chloe as you walked to her car, once inside she started to drive to the surprise place.
 
10 minutes later and you both arrived at one of the poshest restaurants that you had always wanted to go to, your eyes grew wide
 
"Chloe what are we doing here?" You asked your friend who has the biggest smile on her face that you had ever seen.
 
"You'll see" she grabbed your hand and dragged you inside, but it was empty 
 
"Where is everyone?" You questioned 
 
"Just wait here I'll be back soon" and with that she left you alone and disappeared into the back of the restaurant. Suddenly a light shone in the middle of the restaurant, you saw a boy standing there holding a single red rose.
 
"Ki-Kiseop" you stuttered out in almost a whisper
 
"Hey (y/n)" he looked you in the eyes and slowly started to walk towards you. All you wanted to do at that moment was run home as fast as you could and cry, but your legs wouldn't let you. He was now stood only inches away "please give me another chance (y/n)"
 
"Kiseop I-"
 
But he cut you off "no please let me finish. What I did to you was horrible I regret it every second of every day, I wish that I could take it all back and take away the pain that I caused you, but I can't. The only thing that I can wish for now is your love, because I love you so much that it hurts. It's been torture not having you by my side, I've missed you so much, your smile, your laugh, the way you used to comfort me, I miss it all. I know that nothing can make up for what I did to you, but at least let me try, let me be yours again" both you and Kiseop were now in tears. There was a moment of silence as you let his words sink in, then you spoke
 
"Kiseop what you did hurt me so much it was the worst thing for me as I loved you so much, and I still do, I have missed you so much I regret what I said to you that night I...I just thought that you didn't love me anymore, but clearly I was wrong...so yes Kiseop I will take you back, I will be yours again but you have to earn back me trust"
 
Before you could say anything else he picked you up off your feet and spun you around, you both started giggling like little kids. When he put you down his lips lock with yours in s sweet but gentle kiss which took you by surprise at first but after a few seconds you kissed him back.
 
You both pulled away from the kiss with his forehead leaning on yours as he said "I love you so much, I will earn back your trust I promise you that". All you could do was smile "your beautiful when you smile, you know that?" A light shade of pink spread across your cheeks as he said those words. He pinched your cheeks and giggled "your so cute (y/n) I love you"
 
"I love you too Seoppie"
 
After that you had the most amazing night together, you ate dinner and afterwards he took you for a walk on the beach and played in the water. Afterwards you went back to his and snuggled up on the sofa watching a movie, you fell to sleep in each other's arms and you both felt whole again, it was the perfect end to the perfect day.
 
---------------------
A/N: hi everyone sorry that I haven't updated in so long I've been really busy with my school work :(
Anyways I hope that you liked the story
Please leave a comment down below and subscribe for more UKISS one shots 
Thank you to the people who have already subscribed ♡
The next story will be Eli x Xander (request) - I think this will be a friendship story