I Miss You Already (AJ x Kevin)

Moments ♡UKISS One Shots♡

Aj was nervously walking around his apartment, deep in thought about how he was going to break the news to Kevin.

 
Aj was going back to university in New York after UKISS's US tour. He had already told everyone else about it when he first found out in October. He had told them not to tell Kevin as he wanted to be the one to do it. It was now the end of November and he still hadn't found the right way to tell him, but he knew that he had to do it tonight.
 
He remembered how much they had missed each other the first time that he had to go, the only difference this time was that it wasn't just for a couple of months, it was for a year. 
 
The door opened and Aj stood frozen looking at the cute boy in front of him, "Jaeseoppie? Are you ok?" Kevin asked with a hint of worry in his voice.
 
Aj managed to shake himself out of his state and say "I'm fine" before dropping his head down so that he was looking at his feet. 
 
"Don't lie to me, I can tell when you're lying" Kevin walked over to Aj and lifted his chin up so that they were starring into each other's eyes. AJ's eyes were filled with sadness, this made Kevin's worry grow even more.
 
"I'm so sorry Kev" was all that Aj could say
 
"What? Why are you sorry?" Kevin said as he lead Aj by the hand to go sit on the couch 
"I should've told you sooner
"Should've told me what Aj, you're starting to worry me"
 
Aj sighed and began explaining everything to Kevin. How he wouldn't be coming back to Korea with them after the tour, how he had to stay in NY and study and how long he would be gone for. "Kevin I'm so sorry". Kevin sat there looking down at his and AJ's hands that were now intertwined. Moments later Kevin finally broke the silence as tears began to fall, "s-so I...I won't see you for a whole year?"
 
Aj looked away "yeah...."
 
"But can you come visit"
 
"I don't know, I'm sorry"
 
Kevin turned to face Aj "don't be sorry, do you even know how proud I am of you hmm? Listen we can still talk whenever we want, yeah the time difference may be a problem but we can work it out" Aj then turned to face Kevin who had a sad smile on his face."are you sure?"
 
"Of course I am silly, I love you" Kevin gave Aj a hug. Aj buried his head in Kevin's shoulder and mumbled a "I love you too" which bought a smile to Kevin's face.
 
The next 2 months went by so fast, they did their US tour which was a success. Now it was time for them all to say goodbye to Aj. 
 
"Good luck brotha" ELI said while giving Aj a big bear hug
 
Next was Soohyun "you're so smart, don't forget about me and don't get too drunk" they all laughed.
"Oh Soo how could I ever forget you haha". Hoon and Kiseop also said their goodbyes and now it was Kevin's turn. "Ok guys lets give them a moment alone" Soohyun said moving the others away so that the two could have some privacy.
 
Tears slowly started to roll down Kevin's face, Aj quickly embraced him in a hug "please don't cry Kev, you know how much I hate it when you cry"
 
" I'm sorry, I'm just gonna miss you so much" Kevin sobbed into AJ's shoulder.
 
"I know, but we can talk whenever you want, okay? My little fish" Kevin laughed and playfully punched AJ's chest. 
 
"Hey I told you not to call me that......kitty" they both burst out laughing. 
 
"Ok, I really have to go now" Aj hugged him one last time and placed a gentle kiss on Kevin's forehead. "Bye" he whispered and started to walk away.
 
"Bye" he waves at Aj as tears once again start to roll down his cheeks. The rest of the boys make their way over to Kevin to comfort him. 
 
Aj turns back now crying himself and whispers "I miss you already" and continues walking. 
 
----------------------------
 
Hiya :) sorry that it took me so long to update, I've started school again so I've been pretty busy
I'll try and update as much as possible 
Anyway I hope you enjoyed my little JaeVin story it was a request
You can request a story below 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you like the stories and want more UKISS One Shots ♡
Thank you to the people who have already subscribed, it means a lot ^ ^ 
The next story will be You x Kiseop one (warning it may be sad)