Break Up (Kiseop x You)

Moments ♡UKISS One Shots♡
It was another boring day, you were sat in your lecture listening to the teacher talk non stop about this book that you were reading in English, however all you could focus on was your date with Kiseop. It had been awhile since you had both been on a date together, due to the fact that it was almost time for your final exams so you were both pretty much busy with revision all the time now. However tonight you had decided that you would both go out on a date, dinner then a movie and then back to his. 
 
The bell rang signalling the end of the day, you quickly got up and practically ran out the door. You were walking home and all you could think about was your date with Kiseop.
 
You got home and looked at the time, 4PM, you have 2hrs until your date so you decided to make yourself something to eat then get ready. 
 
You had just got out the shower and were in the middle of picking out an outfit, you chose a nice pair of denim shorts a pink top and a nice cardigan as it looked quite warm outside.
 
You just finished putting your outfit on and was about to start doing your hair when you got a text from Kiseop
 
K: Hey hun, I can't make it tonight I'm so sorry I'm really ill and have a fever, I love youxxx
 
Y: oh no, I'll come over and take care of you :/ xx
 
K: no jagi - I don't want you to get Ill, please for me just stay at home and relax xx
 
Y: hmm okay then :( but get rest! I love you xx
 
K: love you too ^ ^ x
 
You sighed and placed your phone on the table, "what will I do now". You decided to go downstairs and watch a film as you didn't want to study. At about 9PM you got a text from your friend Chloe 
 
Ch: hey you busy tonight? ^ ^
 
Y: Kiseop is Ill so yeah :(
 
Ch: aw I'm sorry :( come out to the club with meeee I don't want to go alone pleaseeee
 
Y: oh okay but only because your my best friend :p
 
Ch: YAY!! I'll be round in 20
 
You went back upstairs, you didn't bother changing your outfit so you just curled your hair. As soon as you were done you heard Chloe knocking at the door
 
" (Y/N) hurry up!!"
 
"I'm coming I'm coming" you said while putting on some heels and opening the door, Chloe practically dragged you all the way to the club. 
"Aah! We're here!" Chloe practically screamed. The club looked fancy, it was quite big with a big dance floor at one end a a bar at the other. You both decided to go get some drinks first. As you were walking to the bar you could of sworn that you saw Kiseop heading to the dance floor. No! It can't be him, stop being so silly, why would he lie to you about being ill. You thought to yourself and just shrugged it off. You ordered a Vodka and Orange from the bar, Chloe kept trying to get you to have shots with her but you said no as you didn't want to get drunk.
 
You finished your drink and. Chloe immediately dragged you onto the dance floor, you loved to dance it was the best thing about going clubbing. You swayed your hips to the music and guys kept wanting to dance with you but you just moved away as you felt it would be like cheating on Kiseop. That's when you saw it out of the corner of your eye, it was Kiseop dancing with another girl, it was close their bodies touching his hands on her hips and hers around his neck, you felt a pain and you just wanted to break down. But then anger hit was they started passionately kissing and he didn't even try to stop it. He leant down and whispered something in her ear, he proceeded to walk outside while she went to the bar, you know he was going out for fresh air so you followed him.
 
You went outside, his back was turned to you, your anger just kept building.
"Wow! You look really ill to me Kiseop" you said sarcastically. Kiseop suddenly turned around wide eyed "(Y/N) wh-what are you-"
 
"What am I doing here? Ha shouldn't I be asking you that, I thought you were ill, but instead your here kissing some other random girl"
 
"I-I'm sorry" was all he could say 
 
"SORRY IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY TO ME!" You were furious at him now 
 
"Look it was a mistake, I swear, (Y/N) I love YOU and only you, I just needed some time to myself"
 
"Well then I'll give you all the time in the world Kiseop" tears started to form but you held them back wanting to look strong 
 
"What are you saying?"
 
"I'm saying that we should break up, we are growing apart, and seeing you kiss that other girl just broke my heart, who knows what would've happened if I hadn't shown up" you couldn't hold back the tear anymore and neither could he, he broke down in front of you. "Pl-please I love you so much don't leave me because of this stupid mistake, I'll make it up to you I promise"
 
"I-I'm sorry Kiseop but you broke my trust and my hear, I love you too but I can't not now, not after what you did, I'm so sorry" you just wanted to hug him but you held back. "Goodbye Kiseop" and with that you turned around and started to walk away from him.
 
"NO (Y/N) WAIT!" but before he could catch up with you, you had already gotten in a taxi 
 
You didn't look back, you couldn't it was too painful to see him. Your hear was broken, part of you wished that you hadn't broken up but you knew that you had to, the most important thing to you was trust and he broke that and it could never be fixed, just like your broken hear. You cried yourself to sleep that night.....
 
-----------------------
Hiya :) I hope that you enjoyed it!!
Please comment what you think ^ ^
I might do a sequel to this one, I haven't decided yet 
The next story will either be the sequel to this or Xander & ELI (requested) 
Thank you to the people who have subscribed ILY ♡ 
I'm gonna try and update again before Friday, I'm just really busy with school so it may take longer :)