Irene Is Mean.

5 Drabbles with Red Velvet~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae is bae. ❤ CABBAGE. End of the story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JK~ The story is coming now. (Please don't hurt me. I don't have enough sleep in me to fight back. (>_<) )

 

 

 

* Seoul Uni Dorm *

 

"Pfft cabbage." Huh? She thinks she hears something along the lines of her shameful "nickname".

"What?"

"Hehehee. Her name is cabbage." So she did hear right. But who's the devil laughing at her.

*YAWN*

"Did you say something?" She attempts to ask the now half-sleep bully.

"Huh? Oh hey cabbage. You actualy speak to people. You know, words actually form in --"

"WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP?!" Wow.

"Woah, woah, woah. Why are you yelling?!" The yeller is shocked. She didn't think the girl would actually yell back. But she didn't show it, or at least that's what she thought. Everyone has said she's hard to read. Maybe, just mabey that is the case now.

"You are an idiot. Bye." She leaves in a hurry flustered and angry. Something about the bully intrigues her, which it shouldn't. She's a bully for pete's sake.

"Ouch. Nice first impression. Meanie." The "bully" says to no one in particular. Just before she falls asleep.

 

  

* The Next Day *

 

*YAWN*

"WOULD YOU STOP YAWNING?! EVERY TIME I SEE YOU YOU'RE YAWNING!! GEEZ!" Well, what an awesome alarm clock.

"Well hello to you too screecher! Every time I see you you're always screeching!" 

"You don't have to yell!"

"Look who's talking.."

"Oh yeah.. Idiot."

"Okay, okay. Let's -- at least, introduce ourselves.. to each... other..."

"Fine. Hello idiot I'm IRENE not cabbage."

"Pfft cabbage." Irene almost yells again. Almost.

"Yeah. And you are."

"Jaeyeon~ the sleep princess or prince. What ever floats your boat. My fans call me either one."

"Fans? Who would want to be a fan of you?" Jaeyeon is not phased.

"Ouch. Well seeing that I DO have a fan club made for me and all those gifts at the door are MOSTLY mine, you'd be suprised." Irene looked outside their dorm room door and there WAS a pile of gifts MOSTLY for Jaeyeon.

"There's a few for you I'm sure. Since your a pretty good looking new kid, you're bound to gain a fan base even if you don't want one. It's also most likely some of your fans are also my fans. Which is most likely why they are your fans, since YOU ARE my new room mate. The first actually. That's just how things work in this school. I didn't ask for this either." Irene doesn't have a comeback, so she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter