Yeri? Such A Baby.

5 Drabbles with Red Velvet~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Asdfghjkl asdfghjkkl I swear I'm going to get Yeri-ah, that little monster, forcing me to add an extra chapter before I reveal the others. Hmpf.

 

(In Seoul's High School of Performing Arts.)

 

(Jaeyeon's POV)

*Yawn*

"Jaeyeon-ah. Still sleepy? Come on, we've been in school for two hours already. We barely make it here on time because you always want to sleep!"

"Yah. Don't forget whose older Yeri-ah. I sleep when I want. Especially in theatre." Jaeyeon warns.

"Omo! You are only older than me by an hour! We're the SAME EXACT AGE you numskull." Yeri has to deal with this non-sense all the time.

"Still older. By the way, quiet down you numskull. Your disrupting this boring class. Ahh, soo noisy~" Jaeyeon has to bear this noisy-ness all the time.

"Why can't you be a normal teenager? Live a little! Geez."

"Hey, theatre is boring. I live in my dreams. All the time." Jaeyeon's words erk Yeri.

"Ugh. You sloth!" Yeri is annoyed.

"You motormouth!" So is Jaeyeon.

-- Silence --

"I'm sorry." "I'm sorry."

"No. I started it. This time." Yeri apologizes.

"Oh. So only this time, huh? Not yesterday and they day before that too? While I tried to sleep last period? Huh? Tsk. So childish." Yeri always messes with Jaeyeon when she tries to sleep. She doesn't even let her blink for to long.

"Me? Childish? I'm out of here." Yeri leaves the class.

"Agh. Whatever. More sleep for me." Jaeyeon already knows where Yeri will be. She's not too worried about her.

 

"Hey... You there. WAKE UP."

"What do you WANT?" Jaeyeon is highly irritated. But wait, why is the janitor waking her up? Is school over?

"Your friend is crying in the staircase." The janitor says annoyed with Jaeyeon's attitude.

"Huh? My friend? How do you know if that person is my friend?" Was this janitor stalking her? Or was she sleeping afterschool too much?

"She always comes in here to wake you up for me. You know, so I can do my job. I always clean every other room first, then come back to this one last since you're always out cold." Jaeyeon is now very thankful to the janitor. Finally someone who lets her sleep.

"You said my friend was crying right?"

"Yep. Plus I'm finished cleaning all the other rooms." Jaeyeon got the hint.

"Oh okay. Bye! Thanks for all the extra sleep dude!" The janitor just waves and chuckles.

"She's a strange one isn't she."

 

 (The Staircase)

 

"He said the staircase, but how further up? Ugh. Knowing her she's probably made it to the roof by now. Geez." Jaeyeon knows where Yeri goes when she's upset and doesn't want to cut school because she's to good to do that. The staircase for a breather, the rooftop for full blow venting.

 

-- Rushing Up Too Many Stairs For A Person Who Only Sleeps --

 

(The Rooftop)

 

(Yeri's POV)

"Yeri! Show your face." Yeri knew it was her. She actually could smell her before she made her presence known.But Jaeyeon couldn't see Yeri this way. It's different when it's her crying over boys, a stubbed toe, or spilled food. But this was embarrassing, Yeri was crying over her. Jaeyeon always brushes her off for sleep, ever since they met in elementary. She thought it would improve one they got older and Jaeyeon wouldn't always be so sleepy. So she could spend more time with her. Jaeyeon's words earlier hit Yeri, hard. Jaeyeon mistook Yeri's seek for attention as her just being childish. But she wasn't being childish. She just tried to get Jaeyeon's attention, in a childish way. Yeri really loves Jaeyeon. But It's just not working out.

"Go away. Go back to sleep." Alright, see at first Jaeyeon's initial reaction would've been to heed those words but the janitor kindly kicked her out and there's clearly some thing wrong with Yeri.

"What's wrong?" Jaeyeon thought Yeri would've been to her normal happy self.

"Go back to sleep. Please." Even Yeri's tone of voice is changing, it's actually serious.

"What's wrong?" Jaeyeon will ask until this girl fesses up.

"WHY DO YOU CARE NOW, HUH!?! YOU DIDN'T CARE ALL THESE YEARS, NOW THAT THE JANITOR HAS PERSONALLY KICKED YOU OUT THE CLASSROOM AND YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO SLEEP UNTIL YOU GET HOME YOU WANT TO CARE!?! Leave me alone!" Jaeyeon doesn't even flinch, or leaves for that matter. She just stares blankly. A few seconds later she speaks again.

"So you're saying I care about sleep, more than I care for you." Yeri gets scared for a quick second. How the hell did she peice it together so quickly? She did scream it in her face but, she thought she would disregard her words and leave. Not stay and figure her out.

"So?" Jaeyeon chuckles. This freaks Yeri out even more.

"So? You seemed to care so much about it a moment ago. I say about five minutes ago." Yeri is in shock.

"Have you always been this clev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter