KAI

cold product

KINDA CORRECTED

 

 

 

 

THIS IS SO LATE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

                                    ‘’’Kai”

 

Today

 

                        You

                                                ARE

 

KAI.”

 

           

But who is Kai to you? Why Kai? Why not Jongin? Why not your son? Appa why?

 

            CEO Kim was a strong man, a stoic man, a cruel man. No one knew why he acted the way he did, or if he ever showed a kinder side to him. CEO Kim owned the large company SM which was in charge of many different chains of many different things. There was “Suju soju”, “Shinee café”, “and “F(x) grill”. They also owned a small super market chain “EXOtic foods”. CEO Kim had one child, Kai who was 18. He was hardworking but to soft, too… much like his mother. Kai was a curious child and rebellious.

 

            Regardless of his fathers financial power Kai had still decided to take the entrance exam to the university of his choice even if he was still guaranteed entrance. He did this so that his father wouldn’t notice him also taking the audition for a dance and music class. There wasn’t a lot to say about CEO Kim. He worked alone, ate alone, and slept alone. He hardly ever saw his son and had grown accustomed to the darkness that surrounded his office.

 

            But a call was made that day CEO Kim’s stalk records started to delay. As the competition slowly gained more money, and suddenly SM wasn’t on top anymore. On that day the stocks had continued to drop, and CEO Kim spent more and more time locked away in his dark office.

 

 

2 years later

 

            Kai was now 20 years old. A lot had changed for Kai ever since his own mother had walked out on him and his father over 15 years ago, and the fall of SM didn’t have an affect on him as it did his father. No, Kai wanted nothing to do with SM, the only reason he stayed was for his grandfather Kim Sooman who had founded SM but then foolishly given it to his son to soon. But a lot had changed for Kai.

 

            Never in his entire life had he ever had to ride a bus to get to where he was going. It wasn’t that the public disgusted him, but more like he was incredibly uncomfortable. People were everywhere he went, they touched him and looked at him. The look people gave him was the most uncomfortable. Their eyes. Glossed over and unseeing, they glazed over the crowd, never taking in anything. They seemed so dead to everything. They reminded Kai of his mother, the look she gave him right before she left, right before she abandoned him and ran off with a man who’s name he never knew, they looked as if they had given up on what ever they were searching for. He couldn’t blame he, Ex. Mrs. Kim had loved her son, but not enough to put up with his father, not enough to stay for him.

 

            So now Kai wore casual clothes instead of the stiff navy blue school uniforms that were worth a small apartment in Gangnam. He woke up in his own pent house apartment alone instead of having useless maids running about. He took public transit to get to his university classes. But best thing was his freedom. He was free to dance.

            In the old house (mansion) Kai was under lock and key. All his movements were to be tracked and reported back to his father if anything unusual occurred. That meant he couldn’t hang out with his friends; he couldn’t goof off and do stupid teenage things. Trapped. Tamed. Leashed. It drove him mad. Kai had gone through a phase where all he would do was get into trouble. Never drugs or girls but something worse. He spoke out against everything his father said. From press conferences and meetings, it used to be something to do in public  but slowly  it had crept into his life and suddenly Kai was born. Arrogant and cynical, he worked people like toys figuring them out as if they came with instructions. No one could control Kai, which had lead him to find Luhan  while wondering around CEO Kims main business building.

 

4 year before SM stock crash

 

            Kai had stayed late in the building preparing a speech he was supposed to give at a press conference, of course he had to alter it first (Smirk). He was walking down one of the grand hallways in the company building compete with a floor to ceiling aquarium that had all kinds exotic fish swimming in around in it. He was rounding the corner when he heard a strange noise that almost… sounded like… dub step? Impossible.

 

            Kai followed the sound to one of the smaller meeting rooms. The one that Yifan, one of his closets friends worked in. the door was cracked a bit and Kai silently crept up and peaked inside. There were two males dancing in the middle in perfect harmony to the dub step, which was now blaring.

 

            The large mahogany table had been pushed to the side and the rest of the chairs were stacked in the corner. In the corner there were two giant males standing. One had on headphones and was swaying slightly with the music. He had his computer set up and two large speakers that were blaring the intense music. He was DJing Kai realized after a moment. The taller blonde male that was standing next to him was… Yifan! Kai’s eyes widened a little but then his attention was once again drawn to the two males that were moving as if they didn’t have a single bone in their body’s.

 

            One was obviously more experienced, rolling his hips  in time with the beat perfectly, it was clean. The other was stiff but was almost just as good. His legs flexed and showed off intense thigh muscle. Luhan! He realized as he got a glimpse of the laid back designer of the companies logo and websites. The song ended and they were left breathing hard.

 

“Good work!” The other man that had been dancing with Luhan said.

 

“Thanks, but Yixing could we go over the last bit? I can’t get that body roll right.” Luhan had said and Yixing immediately went about explaining in a different language that had the DJ looking over them in despair.

 

“Hyung! Don’t talk in Chinese! I cant understand a thing, ugh this Is what I get for hanging out with Yifan all the time” The tall dj complained. Next to him Yifan laughed.

 

“Chanyeol you’ll get used to it, and they don’t even talk about anything important.”

Yifan had said trying to sympathize with the younger.

 

            Chanyeol just pouted and went back to fiddling with his computer. Kai had been so involved in their conversation he hadn’t noticed the two dancers giggling at him. The crack in the door had opened more and allowed a bit of his dying styled hair to go through the crack. The two Chinese men had giggled at the cute way Kai was crouching in the doorway, eyes blown wide as he took in the two men on the other side of the room talking. Luhan had been scared at first thinking it was someone who would have them fired for dancing at the company. But Luhan and Kai had been friends and allies inf his many escapades to make CEO Kim look like the devil he was.

 

“Eerr… would you like to come in?” Yixing had said softly. Kai didn’t know he was talking to him who still thought his presence was a secret let out a shriek of surprise when out of no where the two tall men who had been talking in the corner were now looming over him, the door now fully blown open.

 

“Dude… did you just shriek?” Yifan asked looking down at his friend with an amused look.  Kai was offered a hand from Chanyeol and he simply scoffed at Yifan. He introduced to Chanyeol the tall DJ with an idiotic smile, and Yixing who smilled like and angel, completely different from the y and rough person who had danced moments ago.

 

“Say… Kai, do you dance?”

 

And that had been the day Kai didn’t stand for the cruelty and ruthlessness CEO Kim had wanted him to be, but passion.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

wow ok next week next update! whoop whoop!

Kai and Soo will (might) meet depending on how long it gets but yeah! please comment!