Call

cold product

CART 4

sorry for mistakes.

--------------------------------------------------

 

            “I think I want to try baking” Tao had announced to the small gathering of boys in the café next ot the university. Baekhyun who had been downing his Americano choked on it as he tried not to die laughing. Chen started to hit Beakhyun on the back harder than necessary causing Beakhyun to glare at him as he tried to keep his laughter at bay. Tao just huffed at them and went back to nibbling his cinnamon bun.

 

“You? Why? You look like an assassin and now you want to back cupcakes for your stoic looking boyfriend?” Baekhyun said when he finally got the Americano out of his lungs.

 

“I do NOT look like an assassin its not my fault you look like a cross-dressing gay teletuby.” Tao sassed back.

 

Baekhyun looked murderous at the last comment and the two went into a heated battle between two diva’s that the others decided to pointedly avoid.

 

“Baccon”

 

“Eye bags”

 

“HEY! The bags under my eyes are Gucci!”

 

“Your so full of it!”

 

“At least I have a boyfriend!”

 

“What does that have to do with anything!”

 

“Pft! What doesn’t it have to do with?”

 

Kyunsoo sighed and went back to his normal black tea when Yixing came into the café and Kyungsoo waved him over.

 

“Hey! Sorry im late! is it ok if Kris comes here for lunch? Him and his friends need a place to kinda meet up and I sujested the café…” Yixing trailed of unsure of the reaction from his friends who had come religiously to this café since they first met up in the cooking class. Kyungsoo and Chen both just smiled while Baekhyun and Tao paid no mind to them, to busy now in talking about boys on campus. They always fought but were actually very close because of their similar interests.

 

“Yeah its fine Xing, it’s not like we own the place anyways, plus Kris is nice too” Kyungsoo said and Yixing sighed and went to sit down beside them.

 

“Good and also I think Chanyeol might be coming…. Is Baek ok with that?” Yixing asked softly.

 

“HA! We should let that kid hang around here more often! He makes Baekhyun quiet for more that 10 seconds!” Chen said loudly and just then the soft jingle of the door sounded and five boys walked into the small café.

 

“Fan!” Yixing called to his boyfriend and the tall blonde male walked towards them with smile on his face while the others trailed behind him.

 

            Yixing moved over on the small single couch and the two managed to sit with Yixing mostly on Kris’s lap. Two others went to sit on the long couch with Beakhyun and Tao, which happened to be Chanyeol and Sehun. Tao smiled at Sehun and they wordlessly wrapped them selves in each other’s arms leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol to sit awkwardly next to the two lovers. Luhan was the last and he decided to pull up a chair after looking at Kyungsoo’s glare from the love seat that occupied him and the book he had been engrossed in before the other had shown up.

 

             Kyungsoo had mostly just been drifting in and out of the conversation mostly just looking over at the overly awkward Baekhyun and the seemingly oblivious looking Chanyeol but Kyungsoo had seen the glint in his eyes and had decided to try and get them together. He had just started a new paragraph when his phone rang and Joonmyun’s ring tone came on. Kyungsoo picked up his phone after trying to unsuccessfully shush his loud friends and spoke.

 

“Hi hyung, what’s up?” he said book marking the page in his book.

 

“Soo we need you at the store NOW!” Suho said panicked into the phone and immediately Kyungsoo knew something was wrong. Joonmyun, better known as Suho never lost his temper. The person on the phone was far from the gentle and cute hyung that he had worked along with and had given him small bonuses and loved when he took Yujin to the store.

 

“And please, bring Chen” Suho added softly and Kyungsoo nodded the said his goodbyes and looked up to see everyone’s eyes on him filled with concern.

 

“Do what you need to do Soo, I’ll take care of Yujin” Baekhyun said sternly and everyone looked at him in surprise at his seriousness.

 

“Beak, there’s a lighting problem in the room… Yujin, she can’t sleep with out me…” Kyungsoo started but was interrupted by a deep voice.

 

“I can fix it! I did a lot of handy work around the house when I was a kid at my dads and I help out one of the old ladies in my apartment with her lighting, I’m pretty sure I can help. Chanyeol added helpfully and Kyungsoo could already hear the profanity coming from Baekhyun’s mind but he knew he wouldn’t back out even if it meant putting his heart out there. “Bros before Hoes” he always said referring to Chanyeol as the “Hoe” in most instances.

 

“Then it’s settled Ch-Chanyeol and I will take care of Yujin” Baekhyun said unsuccessfully trying to cover the stutter in his voice or the growing shade of pink on his cheeks. Kyungsoo just nodded and looked at Chen who was already standing up. It was weird at first when he found out that Chen and Suho were dating but after seeing them together and seeing the overly sassy and y Chen become a doting boyfriend who liked to cook for his boyfriend was always an amusing sight for Kyungsoo to see. They went off to EXOtic foods.

 

----------------------------

the nest chapter is a Baekyeol special.

thank you for giving my story a shot.