CHAPTER 1 / Overture

Heartbreaker

 

Chapter 1

 

Over there, over there! He's coming!“, whispered Sohee while pushing you forward.

Stop it, silly.“, you replied as you saw at who she was pointing.

Woojae, the probably most attractive guy you've ever seen, walked in front of you, going to cross your way every second. Even at a distance of a few meters you could see his stunning eye smile while he was talking to a close friend. Combined with the gesticulation you noticed so may times he could make every girl speechless – and you're not an exception.

Wow. He's just...“

Yeah, I know. He's mind blowing.“, you completed your best friend's thoughts.

The sudden rang of the schoolbell brought you down to earth and Woojae disappeard into the crowd of students. You sighed while thinking about the upcoming day. It was monday morning, 8.00pm, which meant that your first lesson was going to be art. You hated it. Although you were very creative you couldn't even hold a paintbrush the right way.

I hate monday mornings. Feels like the schoolbell sounds more annoying than on other days. See you later, Ji.“. Sohee smiled before she disappeard as well.

 

 

 

[ Hey there! Yeaah, I know, the first chapter is very short but I really wanted to upload something so here it is :D Enjoy and comment ^.^]