Chapter 7

Reborn

 

Donghyun clicked his mouse a couple of times just to get rid of his bores. He was in his office. He still had a couple of hours before his class starts so he decided to chill in his office. He did his paperwork and, he signed what he needed to sign and he checked every file that he needed to check. He even checked them twice, just like how Santa Clause did. But Donghyun was no Santa Clause. He was just a bored 23 years old trying to do something useful while waiting for a couple more hours before he get out of his office and go to university to fulfill his duty as a student. He could get out from his office now and go somewhere to play before his class started, but he felt lonely doing that. Besides, he was a lonely young CEO. No girlfriend for him to pour his heart at. He looked pathetic.

Donghyun decided to play a game on his computer. He clicked the program and played like high school boy all over again. He was too caught up with the shooting game that he didn’t realize when his office phone rang a couple of times already. He snapped out from his world when the phone rang for the third times. He pause his game and pressed the answer button on the phone, automatically setting it to loudspeaker mode.

“Yes?” He spoke.

“Mr. Kim. There’s somebody who wanted to see you” His secretary informed from the other line. He sighed.

“Name?” There was a slight pause on the other line as Donghyun could hear his secretary talking to somebody.

“She won’t tell me. She said that you know her”

“Arassoyo. Let her in” He hung up and rested his back against his chair.

He waited for the person to come in. A few seconds later he heard the door clicked. The door slowly being pushed from the other side revealing a girl around his age. She was wearing a short dress which was exposing her smooth and fair skinned thighs. She stepped inside his office and closed the door behind her. Donghyun caught a glimpse of her face. He sighed heavily.

“What do you want?” He asked darkly.

“I miss you” She walked towards him and stood behind his chair. She touched his shoulder which made him stir. He shrugged her hand away and gave her a glare.

“Don’t touch me”

“But why baby? Don’t you miss me?” She traced his face with her finger.

“I don’t know you” He lied.

“You’re not good at lying. You know that?” She chuckled lightly.

“Go home Bora! I don’t want to see your face” He stood up. “I’m busy” He grabbed his bag and was about to leave when Bora snatched his arm and made him face her.

“Donghyun! No! I made a mistake! Please! I want you back!” She pleaded.

Donghyun smirked and stared into her brown orbs.

“You made a mistake? You made a mistake because my parents were dead and I’m freakishly poor? You made a mistake because you couldn’t see that one day I’ll get successful and rich again? You made a mistake that you left me because I can’t give you what you want anymore back then? Now you want me back because I’m rich again and you think that I’m that easy?” He ranted. He chuckled halfheartedly. “I was stupid a few years ago. I couldn’t see. But now, I’m 23 and I’m matured enough to tell a a girl apart” He pulled his hand and successfully got away from her.

He made his way towards the reception table and paused in front of it. He faced his staffs with angers written all over his face. His staffs were shaking in fear.

“Next time, don’t let that step inside my building anymore! Got that?” He exploded which scared the guts out of the two women. They nodded their head vigorously understood with their boss words. He left without another word uttered.

.

.

.

Kwangmin was alone inside the band room. Everybody else went somewhere to have fun and he refused to join. Jin Kyeong and Youngmin made up with each other and Jin Kyeong wanted to eat ice cream, so Youngmin brought her to the ice cream parlor. Kwangmin did not want to interrupt their date since they had been through some storm last night. The trio, Minwoo, Hyunseung and Jeongmin were pulled by three girls from the dance team and asked their help to be their partner in their assignment or something. That leaves Kwangmin alone in the room.

He was reading a book entitled ‘The Art of Ancient Weapons’. He really liked to read books and that kind of book suited his favor the most. He loved to read weird books. Sometimes, he even read encyclopedia if he was bored rather than listening to music or flirt like the trio.

While he was reading, he heard the door clicked, so he darted his eyes towards it. When it opened, he saw a head peaked from the little space between the door and the door frame.

“Anyeong” She greeted. Only her head could be seen. Kwangmin raised his left eyebrow. “Where are the rest?” She asked.

“Somewhere” He answered shortly.

That girl pushed the door open and sighed. She stepped inside and closed the door slowly. After that, she walked towards Kwangmin and sat in front of him on the carpeted floor. Kwangmin buried his face on the book again, reading, ignoring the girl who just joined him.

“Kwangmin-ah. I’m bored” She pouted.

“I’m not a baby sitter”

“Yah! Why are you so mean?” She lowered her head.

He sighed lightly and closed his book. He then put the book on top of his bag pack on his left. After that, he looked at her smiling.

“Yes? What do our Naeun wanted to do?” He smiled sweetly then he clicked his tongue putting his annoyed face again.

Naeun scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Come on Kwangmin! Play with me!” She whined.

“Play?” He smiled naughtily and leaned his face closer to her.

Realizing what he was doing, she froze with eyes widened in surprised. When his face was just a few inches away from her, she pushed him by his chest.

“Y-yah! That’s not what I meant!” She bit her lower lips, avoiding eye contacts with him.

Kwangmin chuckled amusedly. He loved to . She was just too pure for a 17 years old girl.

“Arasso. What do you want to do?” Kwangmin rested his back against the wall behind him.

Naeun looked around the room and spotted an acoustic guitar at the corner of the room. She stood up and skipped towards the guitar. She took the guitar and walked back to him. Naeun sat back on her previous sit, handing the guitar to him.

“Sing me a song” Kwangmin took the guitar and secured it on his laps. Before he start, he tapped the guitar a couple of times trying to think of a song that he should sing for her.

“Ah!” He got it now. The he placed his left hand’s fingers on the frets and his right hand ready to strum. When he started to pluck the six string, Naeun automatically swayed her body to the melody he made.

“You’re my lady, You’re my lady, You’re my lady, with you. What’s wrong with being small, what’s wrong with being short. It’s okay, it’s okay, It’s you over flowers. You’re pretty, pretty, than others. You have long eyelashes and you’re belly is cute.” He started to sing. Naeun was lost in his song, as she closed both of her eyes shut.

Kwangmin plucked the last note and looked at Naeun. She was still closing her eyes. Kwangmin smiled at the sight in front of him. He thought she looked like an angel with the sun shone her skin. He stopped smiling when something came up across his mind. He leaned towards her slowly. When his lips was about to touch hers, he closed his eyes. Then it happened. His lips touched hers. Her eyes fluttered open and when she saw that his face was completely in contact with hers, she didn’t dare to move. Her heart was beating like crazy. She balled her hand along with her skirt. Her breathing was not proper anymore. Kwangmin could feel that she was shaking so he pulled back. He looked to his side, not wanting to look into her eyes. He shook his head.

“I’m sorry. I..” He sighed. He stood up and put the guitar back where it belonged. After that, he stood there facing the wall. He did not want to move. He just needed to get out from the room. It was too awkward. He thought that he made a mistake. He knew Naeun was going to hate him so he had to think of a plan. When he was about to turn around, he felt a hand wrapping around his waist. A few seconds after that, he could feel the heat coming from somebody’s body. He looked over his shoulder just to see Naeun hugging her and she had her forehead against his back.

“Don’t say sorry” She half whispered. “I’ve been waiting for years for you to do that” She bit her lower lips. She suddenly was ashamed with for letting the words escape. Kwangmin did not say a word. A few minutes before he was sorry for himself, now he was too happy to even speak. He could feel her heartbeat beating. He wanted her to feel his too.

“Kwangmin-ah. Say something” Her eyes were pooled with tears.

“Isn’t action speaks louder than words?” He said before turning around to face her. He had both of his arms on both of her arms. “How long have we known each other?”

“Three years?” She replied.

“Sorry it took me a while to claim you” He smiled. He stared at her beautiful eyes before leaning in for another kiss on the lips. Softly.

---------

A/N : OMG!! ONE MORE SUBJECT AND IM FREE!!!!!!