final;

precious yoongi

 

   Taehyung squints his droopy eyes open, feeling a slight irritation from the sun shining in front of his tired—plus handsome face that’s causes him to be awake in this annoying weather.

   He grabs his extra pillow under his head and throws it to the window, which obviously didn’t affect anything at all but he wishes he had the force to close the curtains without him walking there. 

   He stretches his arm out, and caress the empty side of his bed.

   He frowns in disappointment. He was craving for a lovely good morning greeting from him, but he had woken up earlier without him noticing.

   He sighs.

   He moves his body forward to sit comfortably on his bed, and then rub his eyes while scanning the room for trace of hints of last night. Sadly, there’s none.

   Normally, the other would leave his clothes on the floor and would change into something appropriate for sleeping but it didn’t happen.  

 

   Taehyung shrugs.

   He understands his excuse, that’s why he doesn’t pay in mind about it because, honestly, he’s more worried than ‘disappointed’.

   He knows the other is working really hard on the new album for next year, and it amaze him how he is preparing it early.

   Although, everyone agrees that he should take a rest, right?

 

   Taehyung looks at his blanket, and fondles with it in thoughts.

   He leaves himself for a half an hour, thinking about him.

   He wants to see him. 

   He misses him.

 

   He didn’t move a muscle. He’s sat there in thoughts.

 

 

 

   He wonders why he’s been sitting down for almost an hour.

   He has the ability to move his legs to the studio to meet him.

 

   Why the heck is he being too angst for?

 

✳︎

 

  

 

   He swings his arm happily, with his hand holding onto a plastic bag full of snacks that he had bought for the two of them to fill their hunger, and make his way to the studio without even telling him about his visit.

   It’s a surprise, for your information.

  

   He reaches to the door, and knocks it with his knuckles.

   There was no reply of ‘come in’, but that didn’t make him turn around and leave.

   He holds the doorknob and twists it around to open,

 

   “Yoongi hyung…” He calls softly.  

 

   His eyes move directly at the red hair male that’s concentrating on the computer screen, with his index finger clicking furiously on the mouse. He raises his eyebrows, and wonder why he’s tapping it too quickly.

   He walks towards him and poke his shoulder,

 

   “Yoongi hyung, I brought snacks for us.” Taehyung said, shaking the plastic bag in front of him.

 

   He didn’t receive any attention and a smile he’s yearning for.

  

   “Hyung?” He walks closely, inspecting his face.

   “Oh.” He chuckles at the sight.

 

   His precious Yoongi is sleeping—or more likely, he is half awake and half asleep.

   His lips form into a tiny smile, couldn’t believe how adorable Yoongi looks right now. He wishes he brought his phone with him.

   He looks at the table a notice Yoongi’s phone lying down there. He giggles quietly and takes his phone, pressing the codes of his password that he trusts him to inform. He clicks the camera application and switches the position of the camera to face him.

   He poses for the camera, with the famous ‘V’ sign and snap the photo. He then wants to make a funny picture, showing the camera his cute and hilarious expression then take the picture. 

   He looks at the two photos and picks the second picture to put it for his phone wallpaper.

 

   He places the phone back at where it was, and looks at Yoongi’s face. His eyes are slightly open and his soft snores echoes the quiet room.

   He decided to wake him up.

   He doesn’t want him to sleep uncomfortably,

 

   “Hyung, wake up.” Taehyung shakes his shoulder.

   “Huh?” Yoongi said, getting startled, and looks around to see his Taehyung smiling at him.

 

   He tilts his head and meekly smiles back.

 

   “Hyung, you should go to your room and sleep there.”

 

   Yoongi flutter his eyes slowly, unable to keep them fully open. He saw Taehyung moving his lips but he can’t hear anything from him. He also lost his clear vision of Taehyung’s smiles, his eyeballs are moving in different direction, and the suddenly, everything around him turns pitch black.

   He could also feel a huge weight on his head, which causes him to drastically drop down quickly to a hard surface.

 

   “Ow!” Yoongi hisses, sitting back up, being alert by the sudden awake.

  

   Meanwhile, being a good person he is, Taehyung bursts into laughter after seeing the painful moment.

   He clenches his stomach and drops his knees to the ground, banging his fist to the floor, gasping for air that cries for help.

   Yoongi rubs his forehead and frown at the laughing boy.

 

   “How rude.”

 

   Taehyung looks up at the frowning male,

 

   “Oh my go—“ Taehyung continues to laugh again.

 

   Yoongi roll his eyes, “Don’t let me hit you on the head or else we’ll see who’s laughing next.”

   Immediately, Taehyung stops producing cackling noise because he knows Yoongi will hit him.

 

 

    “What are you doing here?” Yoongi asks.

    “What else?”

    “To annoy me?” Yoongi jokes.

   

   Taehyung pouts, “No. I just want to see you.”

   Yoongi chuckles and nod his head, “I know.”

   “Come here.” Yoongi said, stretching his arm out for an open invitation to a hug.

 

   Taehyung gives in.

   He sits down on his lap, wrapping his arm around Yoongi’s neck and rest himself, by leaning his head onto the other.  

   Yoongi grins, looking up at Taehyung’s beautiful eyes, making him feel mesmerizes at his deep brown orbs like every other days. He has the urge to give him a peck on the plump lips.

   He moves his head forward and presses his lips to the other that he desires for. Taehyung gasps lightly, unexpected for him to give him a kiss. Since, in his head, he also wanted to do that.

   He and Yoongi laugh together, feeling the tingling sweetness tickling their hearts.

 

   “I have to finish composing though…” Yoongi remind.

   “No.”

   “Please?”

   “No.” Taehyung pulls him closer and close his eyes.

   “I’ll let you sleep here, and I’ll continue working.”

   “No. You need to sleep.” Taehyung demands.

   “Fine.” Yoongi sigh. 

  

 

   “Good, now you’re all mine.”

 

 

 


cup-of-tae said;

idk how much i rewrite this. ugh, i'm sorry to disappoint. i'm a lazy bum to change it.

thanks for the subscribe and upvote though!