I've fallen for you

Forgive me, My Love

 

I cant help myself as I went to her. She sensed my approach and turned to me. Her eyes… So wet. I walked to her slowly and pull her closer. “I know I don’t know you long enough, but it’s still wrong to keep your feelings bottled up.” . I stare into her eyes. I was shocked when she hugged me. I pat her head slowly. “Why don’t you tell me what made you cry?” I whispered into her ear.

“So you couldn’t forget Doojoon hyung?” I said after she told me everything.  She nodded.

 “Why don’t you tell him?” She shook her head. “I don’t want to.”she replied softly.

 I sighed. “why would Doojoon hyung leave you anyway?”

“I know he has his reasons for leaving me. I just don’t know what it is.” She said. I smiled warmly at her. She’s a very strong woman. Again , I patted her head. “maybe you should ask him.” I suggested. She turned to me with a smile. “I will.. when the time is right.” She said. I couldn’t help but to smile back.  

We chatted for a while but I noticed she was shivering. Geez, she should’ve told me she was cold. “ cold?” . she blushed and nodded. I slowly took her hand .I blushed for a while. Her hand.. so soft. I pulled her inside the dorm . only now I noticed the change in our dorm. Daebak! It’s clean! “ You cleaned all this? You’re amazing!” I asked.  She blushed. Cleaning all this, she must be tired. I turned to her . “ hey , you must be tired doing all this alone.” .

“N-no. I’m not tired.” She said. I smirked.

“you’re really at lying, you know that?”

“yae..” she said . finally being honest. I smiled and pulled her into the bedroom. “ W-why did you bring me here?” she asked.

 “ To rest, of course.”

“I can rest on the couch. It’s not a big deal.” She replied as she walked out. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into the room. “The couch will hurt your back. You can sleep on our bed.” I said. she obeyed me and  lied down on the bed. I brought out my blanket and covered her. As she drift to dreamland, I stared at her face. Her smooth and fair face. Am I blushing? Oh no! I’m blushing!  I tried to get up but her hand caught my shirt. “ Doojoon oppa…don’t go..” she mumbled. I turned to her. So she’s dreaming about Doojoon hyung. I sat back on the bed. I kept staring at her face. My heart raced everytime she breathed. I caress her cheek.  Miyoung-ah.. I think I’m falling for you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang will show up soon. And i'm adding Doojoon into the story. hope you dont mind ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________