She's a great cook

Forgive me, My Love

 

“Oppa!” The angel said with voice like silk before hugging Doojoon hyung. “I missed you” she said with teary eyes.  Doojoon hyung hugged her back . “I missed you too…” Doojoon hyung said. I bit my lips. Butterflies filled my stomach. What is this feeling? The angel stepped into our house with a smile. “Guys, This is my cousin , Miyoung.  She’s from London.” Doojoon said, introducing the angel to us. So Miyoung is her name.. The name itself is beautiful. All of the Beast members smiled at her. Dongwoon went to her and shoke her hand. “Yah…You sure are beautiful. My name is Dongwoon.” Dongwoon said. Obviously ethuastic meeting her. Junhyung and hyunseung introduce themselves to Miyoung with a smile. Now it’s my turn. I went to her and shoke her hand. “I’m Yoseob.Nice meeting you” I said. Again, I was stunned when she smiled at me. How can a beautiful woman like her exist? Kikwang went to her and shoke her hand too. “I’m Kikwang. Welcome to our dorm” He said with his eyesmile. Miyoung smiled again. “I’m Miyoung. I’m Doojoon Oppa’s cousin. I came here to help taking care of your daily lives.” She said. “How old are you?” Hyunseung asked her. “20 years old, I think.”  She replied as she counted with her fingers. We laughed at her. “You don’t know your own age?” Kikwang asked . He’s still laughing. Miyoung blushed at the question. Wah.. She’s so cute when she’s blushing. my eyes flickered at the clock. It’s already  11 a.m . My stomach growled suddenly. Wah! How can my tummy betray me.. this is embrassing!  I blush like crazy. I look up and saw miyoung staring at me with a smile. “I guess I’ll cook now. You guys must be hungry. I’ve bought ingredients already . But, would you guys mind if I cook something western? Just for today.” She said.  She’s still smiling at me. “why not?” dongwoon said, as the others agreed. Miyoung went into the kitchen and started to bring out things to cook. 

It’s only been  15 minutes but we already can smell something nice from the kitchen.  “Lunch is served! “ Miyoung shouted.  We are shocked at the speed of her cooking. “Daebak! Already?”  Kikwang said.  Doojoon smirked. “That’s Miyoung, alright.” . Miyoung gave him a good grin. My eyes are sparkling as I she serve the food. It’s spaghetti! She filled the plate with spaghetti and hand it to me. “You must be hungry” she whispered and gave me a wink. I blushed again. 

I ate the spaghetti as she handed plates to the others. The spaghetti was great! I finished my lunch and the plate clean. “Yah…. Maa!” I said. My tummy is full now. Miyoung looked at me and smiled. “Glad you like it” she said. And of course, I blushed.

 Its 12 a.m .Everyone has already finished eating  and all of them are sitting in front of the TV watching Happy Together.  I decided to wash the dishes with Miyoung as a token of gratitude. We washed the plate while chatted. She’s really friendly. Nobody can hate her. Suddenly, doojoon stood up yelling “We’re late!” . We all look at him as if he is a three headed alien. “For what?”dongwoon asked. “Music Bank K-Chart! It’s their rehearsal today at 1p.m ! we are soooo late” . All of us panicked and rushed into the changing room. How can we forget something so important?

We’re all already went outside when Doojoon paused. He turned to Miyoung and said “Sure you can stay here alone?” . Miyoung nodded. Doojoon caress her cheek with a smile and he went outside. Miyoung waved at us before closing the door.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if its boring. well, i'm bored to ^^ . I've been reading fanfics rather than writing some. I'll update soon...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________