Unforgettable first love

Forgive me, My Love

 

Music Bank rehearsal went well. All of the beast members were resting with the other idol groups.  Geez , I’m tired. All that dancing could make me faint! I wiped my sweat while resting my head on junhyungs lap like always. Doojoon stood up and walked back and forth. He looks worried. Somehow, he can feel my eyes staring at him. “What?” he asked. I grinned at him. “You’re worried about her, huh?” I teased. He smirked at me. “Of course I am. She’s alone right now. Anything could happen!” . I shot up and pat his back. “She’ll be fine..” . Doojoon still looked worried.  But suddenly, his face turns bright. “Yah! Yoseob! Could you help me?” I was shocked by his sudden expression. What’s with this guy?

I covered my face with a black scarft. Preventing fans from recognizing me. How could Doojoon hyung ask me to do this? I’ll be dead if the B2UTYs found me. I sneaked into the dorm slowly. Searching for Miyoung. I searched inside our room, changing room, bathroom. Yet she is nowhere to be found. “Aigoo..Where is she?” I whispered. Suddenly , a slow voice singing caught my attention. Slow , yet so beautiful.  It came from the balcony. I slowly  lowered my scarf as I walked towards the voice.  Again, I was stunned . Miyoung stood there, singing slowly to herself. Her hair is fixed into a ponytail. Wah .. so pretty..she knows how to cook, sing, and she’s incredibly pretty. How can a girl be so perfect? I was still admiring her when suddenly I heard a sob. She’s crying?

I looked around the room. Beast’s bedroom. It shocked me how untidy it is. If only Oppa told me about this sooner.. how can he (as a leader) let s live in this mess?  I rolled my sleeves up and fixed my hair into a ponytail. I’ll make this place spotless even if that’s the last thing I’ll do!

I carried the folded clothes into the changing room. Ah.. finished! My work has done! I walked to the balcony to get some air. Ah..I’m tired. I sang Love is Punishment – Kwill slowly as I replayed the moment doojoon oppa rushed out with his teammates.

“Can you stay here alone?”Doojoon Oppa asked as he caress my cheek like he used to in the past. I nodded. I don’t want to burden him. He smiled his warm smile and made my heart race before rushing out. I waved at them with a smile. But honestly, I’m hurt in the heart.

Why must you do that? When you couldn’t be with me?

Memoried of the past flooded my mind. When we broke up, we still talk to each other like always. But I cant see Doojoon oppa like I used to anymore. Cause I love him too much. My first love..

Tears slowly rolled down my cheek. I couldn’t hide the fact that I still loved DooJoon oppa. But a sound made me startled. I turned and saw yoseob walking towards me. He wiped my tears with his thumb and whispered. “I may not know you long enough. But it’s still wrong to keep you emotions bottled up” . I couldn’t help it. I hugged yoseob with tears  flowing heavily. I couldn’t help it. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

is it boring? if it is, tell me! I'll try my best to write something that are not boring. (if anything about this fanfic is similar to others, it is pure coincidece!)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________