04.

The only thing that you don’t know about me is.. That I’m in love with you, bestie..

Chapter 4

22nd march, 2009

 

Everyday my love for him getting stronger… and I knew it’s not just a normal feeling for a friend. Every day with him I found it hard.  I’m afraid if I make one mistake like I suddenly confessed to him that I liked him and boom! just because of that, we broke our friendship… no, I don’t want that.. And I don’t want to lose him.

“Jae, you know what, last night a girl and I don’t know what her name is but she called me in the middle of the night.” Kris said as he fixed his hair.

“What!? Again??” I asked him with widening the eyes.

“Yeah.. But I don’t say anything to her. They are so annoying.” he replied boringly.

“Wait, how many girls had already confessed to you?” I asked him again.

“Erm.. Around..” he counted hardly.

“She’s.. 11th.” He said.

“Wow! But you don’t even reply their love. You’re such a playboy. Pity them.” I said slowly while thinking of the girls. If I confessed to him, I will be like them too; rejected. So I better shut my mouth than telling the truth.

“No, I’m not.” He shouted but only me who can hear him.

“pfft!”

“You know what Jae…” He said slowly.

“What?? You haven’t told me anything yet, so I don’t know.” I replied him.

“Aish, you know what, I rejected them because I like this girl.” he said while looking into my eyes. After he said that, I felt like my ears are hard to accept the words. And seriously I felt nervous and trembling. 

“ehh? What girl…?” I asked him slowly. He likes a… girl? Who..??

“Yeah, but I bet she doesn’t have idea that I like her.” He said again.

“..Whoa.” all I can do is looking at him disbelieved. I don’t want to know her name, what class or everything about her, I don’t want to know.

“You don’t ask me her name? What class she’s in?” he asked while smirks.

“So, her name? Class?” with a heavy heart, I had to.

He is thinking for a while but then smirks,

“Erm, I will tell you when the right times come.”  He thinks of something again, he sighed. He stood up from his seat and he stood up beside me, I looked at him with confused on my face.

“Jae, if I tell you ‘I love you’, what do you feel?” he asked with a slow voice.

“..what..?” 

Blank.

..

…..

…….

Tut.. Tut.. Tut…..

He put his lips on my ear and whispered,

“I..love you.”

.

.

.

.

.

Oh my! Even I’m sitting on the chair, I felt like my legs liked a jelly and seriously I felt like in the garden with flowers. So this is a feel if someone confessed their love to you.

Dup! Dap! Dup! Dap! It’s my heart beat.

“Ee-Jae…??” he said, trying to get my attention again. I blinked my eyes.

“W-what?” I asked slowly. I know my cheeks already red.

“So how?” he asked me with a big smiled on his face.

“I’m happy.. And I love you too..” I was about to say like that to him but nah, he just want to know what I feel if he say that, and when I think of it again, and since I’m a girl so he just want to practice. What if… I’m not that girl?

“Well, I felt nothing.” I replied him and smiled slowly.

“..Nothing? Your heart?” but I don’t know why his tone is like that.. Like he is disappointed.

“My heart? Beating like usual.”

“Okay then.” He replied and we spent the break with silent.

But the confession that he had made, I kept it in my heart. Only I knew about that.  And I’m sure, I won’t forget about it.

 

----------------------------------------

hello.. updated~~ anyway... don't be a silent reader please.. I need your comment.. :) Thank you.. :)

-HaiImEJ