05.

The only thing that you don’t know about me is.. That I’m in love with you, bestie..

#Chapter 5.

24th march,2009.

 

Beep! Beep! Beep! I closed the alarmed and go to the bathroom. After I finished with my morning routine, I wore my school uniform but a sound from my phone broke the silence in my room. I smiled as I looked at the caller’s ID.

“What?” I asked and took my bag.

“Jae, don’t forget to bring the project.” He reminded me for the nth time. 

“Boss, the project is already in my bag. Pfft! Repeating the same words since yesterday.” I rolled my eyes.

“Pfft! I just don’t want that loud witch to get angry.” He replied back.

“PSH! Okay, bye.” And then I cut off the line.

-In the school-

 “eoh? A new bag, Jae?” he asked me after he saw me getting off from my car.

“Pfft! It’s the first words you said to me in the early morning?” I asked him back and pinched his waist.

“Yah!” he shouted and all the students looked at us. I punched his arm and stick out my tongue to him.

“Well, good morning Mr.Wu.” I said sarcastically to him.

“Good morning too Jae.” he replied me. He took the thick books that were in my hands. I gave him a big smiled. And we started to walk.

“So, how’s your sleep last night?” he asked me again. I gave him a big smiled,

“Well…. A guy appeared in my dream… and he gave me a bouquet of flowers and box full of chocolates. Oh em geee, isn’t that sweet??” I said as the memories kept on replying in my head.

“Do you know that guy, perhaps?” he asked while staring at me.

“Sadly, nope…” I replied and sighed.

“Ahh… maybe that guy is me. Who know, one day I will do that to you.” he said and hugged my shoulder.

“pshh! I will die if your ‘girls’ find out you are doing that to me.” I said while nudged his arm.

“I will protect you.” he said, smirking.

“Stop it, please.” I said and pouted.

“No, I won’t stop and I’ll never stop.” He replied me while looking at me.

*****

“Ee-Jae, are you sure you are not dating with him?” one of my friend asked me.

“No…” I replied as I gave her my sad smiled.

“But you two looked nice together.” She said again.

“Hahaha, no.” I replied again.

“Well, goodluck.” She said and I gave her a smiled.

“Ee-Jae, can I borrow your science book?” Lee Hwan, a guy sat in front of me, asked me while looking at the back to me,

“Okay..” I replied. I took all the books that were in my drawer, but I can’t find it! My heart was beating so fast. Oh… my… god…. Don’t tell me….

 I checked again in my bag but no, I couldn’t find it!

“Hwan-yah… I don’t have it.. I leaved it at home, maybe.”  I said while biting my upper lips.

“Oh my! We will get a real bomb later! She must be mad!” he said with his wide eyes opened.

“Hwan…..I thought I already put it in my bag.” my science teacher is reaaaaaally a witch. I’m telling you. If she’s shouted, the whole schools can her voice, I swear. I looked at the watch, 11:27 AM. omg! 11:30 is her class, science! 

And then, the door’s open…

It was….

Kris! Wu Yi Fan, my best friend and my… love.

I felt relieved.  But I knew I will die later.

“Fan……” I called his name before him sit down.

“W-what.. Why? Y-yah, why do you want to cry?” he asked while shocked on his face.

“I-I will be a dead meat later.” I replied slowly.

“Y-yah.” He said panicky. He then looked at Hwan; Lee Hwan is still holding my arms.

“YAH! What did you do to her?” he asked Hwan with his fire eyes.

“NO! I didn’t do anything to her!” he replied, defending himself.

“But why she’s crying!??” he asked again. I took his arms,

“Kris… I leaved my book.. At home.” I told him. I looked at him and he had a worried and shocked face.

We knew our science teacher is liked a lion, once she shout, I’m sure the windows and the glasses would be broke! Feared and nervousness came to my body when she came in with her straight face.

“Good morning class.” She greeted us while stood up in front of the board.

“Good morning too teacher.” We greeted back but, I’m still felt scared. Let’s continue the project instead of learning….  I prayed.

“So, take out your book.”

OH

MY

GOD!

Finally she said it!

I looked at her and she eyed us one by one with her ‘lion’ eyes. I was about to raise my hand but Kris stopped me,

“Don’t, just use my book.” He whispered while tried to give me his book. I was about to replied him but the teacher looked at us,

“Ehem! Where is your book, Ee-Jae?” she asked while eyeing me.

“A-at home, teacher.” I replied with a slow voice.

“What? I can’t hear you.” she said again while holding her long ruler.  

“I- my book leaved at h-home, teacher.”  I said again.

“Stand up!” She shouted. I gasped; shocked because of her voice.

I stood up from my seat while she eyeing me.

“Well, what I say last time if you leave your book at home, class?” she asked and she eyed us one by one.

“We have to stand up until the science class end.” We replied. And I still felt trembling.

“Yes, that’s right. So, Lee Ee-Jae, you have to stand up for one hour!” she said with a stern voice; looking at me with her ‘fire’ eyes.  All my classmates were laughing. I looked at Kris; he just had his straight face.

“That’s you get if you leave your book.” The teacher said again. I nodded but my classmates didn’t stop laughing, even the teacher also. I felt ashamed.

“Guys, stop it! What if you leave your book too next time? Or maybe tomorrow!? You’re going to stand up also. And it just a small mistake! You shouldn’t laugh and don’t make Ee-Jae feel ashamed. Seriously.” Kris suddenly said with his stern voice. I looked at him and his expression I can’t describe it; mad, worried, disappointed and everything.  

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 is up. thanks for reading. hehehe subscribe and comment.. Thank you.. :)

-HaiImEJ