03.

The only thing that you don’t know about me is.. That I’m in love with you, bestie..

*Chapter 3*

1st March 2009, Sunday

It was Sunday; my cousins came to my house. My parents?  They are going somewhere. And while we are busy cooking, my cousin was about to go to the bathroom but she came back again to us with a phone in her hand.

“Jae, your phone keeps on ringing.” My lovely cousin told me while holding my phone. I took it and slide it to unlock. Whoa! 3 messages and 2 miss calls? And it was from him. I opened it.

 

 

Jae, let’s talk.. I’m bored. [12:15 PM]

TO : Jae

 

 

Hello Jae..??[12:20 PM]

TO : Jae

 

 

Yah! Pick up your phone, RIGHT NOW![12:26 PM]

TO : Jae

 

 

“Eii Jae, your boyfriend? You said you still don’t have one..” my cousin teased me.

“No, this is just my best friend.” I explained to her as I replied his messages.

 

Yaw, sorry, I have been busy; my cousin came to my house. [12:47 PM]

TO : Mr. Handsome <3

I clicked ‘send’.

“Eii, I don’t believe you, if he isn’t your boyfriend, then why he’s worried?” she keeps on teasing me.

“He’s always like this. I mean, I have to tell him first if I have something to do, so that he wouldn’t disturb me.”  I explained to her again.

“I know you are best friends, but I can see that he loves you more than a friend.” And I just laughed at her. He wouldn’t love me more than a friend.

Then where is your phone? You should answer my calls. [12:48 PM]

TO : Jae

 

 

Sorry Kris, my phone is on the table, and we are busy cooking. [12:49 PM]

TO : Mr. Handsome <3

 

 

After that, I’ve got a video call from him. Eh? What he want now..?? I waited 10 seconds but he didn’t end it. My cousins gave me smirked. I have to pick it up, if not, it wouldn’t stop. I sighed. I put it in front of me and his face appeared.

“Why?” I asked him first.

“Why? Why? I’m worried here, you are not even replying Me.” he started his nagging again.

I sighed, “But I already replied you just now.” I said.

“I mean, before you replied Me.” he said again.

“So, where is your cousins?” he asked me again.

“Why? You want me to introduce them to you, eh?” I .  He just rolled his eyes. I pouted. But I give them my phone.

“Hello, I’m Kim Min-Hee.”

“Hello and I’m Yong Jae-in.”

My cousins finally introduced themselves.

“Ahh, hello, I’m Kris WuYiFan, Ee-Jae’s guy to the best to the friend.” He said proudly.

“Eoh, umm, you guys can talk now.” Min-Hee suddenly said. She gives me back my phone and they pushed me to go to the living room so that I can talk in private with him.

“Yah, I thought your cousins are boys.” He said slowly. He sat on his bed.

“Why do you think like that?” I asked him back after I sat comfortably on the couch.

“Well, you are ignoring me earlier.” He replied.

“But I’m busy with my cousins, if I play my phone, while having they here, it would be rude, right?” I explained to him.

“Well, Miss. Lee, we are just texting, why? Because I’m bored. And if we are texting, it’s not playing with the phone, but talking. Playing and talking is different.” He smiled proudly after he finished explaining.

“pfft!” I pouted and makes face.

“Hey, don’t make face like that.” He said while keeping his cool face.

“Ee-Jae~ can you come here? We need you.”

A voice shouted from the kitchen.

“Well, I have to go now, my cousins needs me.” I smiled brightly. I get up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. I was about to end the video call, but he warned me first,

“Jae, I will text or call you again later around 7 since I play basketball at 5. And make sure answer it okay?” he said and gave me a glares.

“Yeah, yeah~” I replied him.

“Understand? If not, you will die tomorrow.” he asked me again.

“Yes sir, yes. Oh, and by the way, say hello to the dimples guy okay? YiXing is his name right? And also ask his number for me, okay?”

“YAH! You will die tomorrow!” he shouted. I ended the video call and laughed so hard.

“Wow~ your boyfriend is jealous~” they keep on teasing me.  But I replied them with pinching their tummies.

“No, he is just joking.” I said to them and still laughing,

“No Ee-Jae, he really loves you, like really love-love, I can see it.” All I do is just smiling and thinking either its true or not.. I also felt that he’s love me, not in a friend way.. But gah, I don’t know.. I’m still confused.

----------------------------------------

I need comment.. comment please.. T.T

-HaiImEJ