Chapter 8

Are you having fun ?

After that confession that J-Hope made to you, you still act like it didn't happen, you and J-Hope are still close and not akward with each other. You only have J-Hope as a friend you don't want J-Hope to leave you if you get akward with him so you didn't take serious of that confession of him.


Another day in school but it's not like any other day it's a WEIRD DAY 'coz people are noticing you just like old times. Your old friends suddenly have talked to you, you don't know what they have eaten and they suddenly got the nerves to talk to you after what they have done but you just shrugged the thoughts of the past and concentrate on what's happening right now. You like this much and you're very thankful that they finally talked to you, your friends and your schoolmates.


A month had passed and the good treatment that the students gave to you is still the same. You become a jolly person again just like the old times. J-Hope notice the progress of your personality and he is glad about it but he is bothered by something. 'Why these people suddenly change? It's like something happened. Well as long ________ is happy I will just be thankful that they treat her nice again.'


You are waiting for J-Hope to go out of his room so that you could walk with him on the way home. Suddenly the door opened and many boys got out of the room. The last person who got out was no other than J-Hope.

"Lets go?" you said more probably asked to J-hope

"Uhmm __________ about that I can't walk with you today I have... No I mean we have a dance practice right now for the upcoming competition that will happen next month" J-Hope said

"Oh okay." you said and decided to turn but J-Hope halted you.

"Wait you know you want me to call Jungkook to send you home?" J-Hope asked

"No, I'm fine walking alone J-Hope you should go now or you will be late on your ractice. Good Luck" You said to him while smiling

J-Hope smiled too and decided to leave now. You also started to walk home, you decided to put some earphones to your ear and play some of your favorite song. The song is Photograph by Ed Sheeran you decided to join with the music. While you were singing suddenly someone stop in front of you with a smile on the face and holding something inside the pocket of the shorts.


Hello my lovely subscribers sorry for not updating faster 'coz being a graduating student is such stressful. Hope you leave comments and share your thoughts about my story :))

Love ya!~ <3