Chapter 6

Are you having fun ?

After a month the students didn't leave you everytime that they have a free time they will do something bad to you. Also everytime when the students bully you there will be a J-Hope who will protect you. As J-Hope said he never leaves by your side, He walks you home and also he's your buddy when you're going to school and lastly he's your protector when students bully you. You're very thankful that J-Hope is there always.

 

On the other hand V always watch when students bully you. He feels sorry for you because of what he did, many bad things happen to you. One night he had a nightmare about you and you're killing him by saying that all of the happenings was done by him. After that night he decided to have a word with you and he want to clean his name to your mind that you will think he's a good guy.


Today is saturday J-Hope ask you if you want to go to the mall. At first you didn't want to go but you decided you have to continue your life and bring back the old you the happy you so you said yes to him.

 

When you arrived at the mall you saw J-Hope and youcover his eyes frm the back so that he couldn't see you, but he know already that the owner of the hands is you that's why you pout because he guess it faster than you thought. He pinched your cheeks because you're too cute when you do the pout.

 

J-Hope brought you to the game zone and you play a lot of games, you're happy that you have J-Hope by your side when you're having a hard time in life. You decided to leave the place to eat but you see another machine, inside the machine was your favorite stuff toy, THE BAYMAX stuff toy. You suddenly pull J-Hope to go to the machine. You inserted a coin but you didn't caught the stuff toy. J-Hope notice that so he decided to catch it for you and to your suprise he catch it in just one try so you suddenly hugged him while holding the baymax stuff toy.

 

After catching that baymax stuff toy you two go to a restaurant. The waiters gave you the menu while picking your orders you notice some familiar voice but you shrugged it off because you think it's just your imagination. Suddenly someone called J-Hope and it made you feel shock

"Oh Hoseok hyung what are you doing here?" V said.


sorry for late update please subscribe and comment and also please read my new story its a hanbin fanfic :) THANK YOU FO READING MY STORY.