Chapter 4

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So." Kevin said, looking at Kyesin with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"SO."

"Why are you saying SO for?"

Kevin shook his head and looked away. "SO you're dating Kiseop, that weirdo."

Kyesin fake laughed. "Ahahaha no. He's not a weirdo, and he's way nicer than all of the fake guys here. Besides why is it any of your business? You never even told me you had a girlfriend but I never asked about it."

Kevin looked at her again. "What?"

"You heard me.." Kyesin got up and grabbed her phone. "I'm gonna go home."

Kevin then grabbed her wrist and got up, pulling her closer to him. "What's so good about Kiseop?"

"He's perfect." Kyesin struggled to get away from his grip. "Let me go!"

"Why, I thought we made a promise."

Kyesin froze for a moment and bit her lip. Then she took a deep breath and looked Kevin straight in the eye. "Yeah, we made a promise. But promises are made to be broken, isn't it? You're the one who broke the promise. You don't even wear that ring anymore so why should I? You have someone else now, so let me go."

"Look, I know I was wrong b-"

"Kevin, I mean it. You don't give a two s about how I feel."

"LET HER GO." Kiseop then appears and pulls Kyesin away from Kevin, wrapping his arms around her, glaring at Kevin. "What gives you the right to treat her like that?"

Kevin glaced at Kiseop. "Why are you all up in my business?"

"Wow, great comeback." Kiseop says. He grabs Kyesin's hand. "Let's just go already. Don't talk to him anymore."

Kyesin sighs and walks away with Kiseop, leaving Kevin standing there by himself. Soon it starts to rain. Kevin looks up at the gray sky, sheets of rain pouring down on him. He felt hurt and alone, but he regretted dating another girl. He wanted to be with Kyesin. But he screwed up. His hands balled into fists and he then walks home, devasted.

With Kiseop and Kyesin, they walked home in silence. Kiseop held the umbrella over them and constantly glaced at Kyesin. She had this blank expression on her face and she was twirling her hair around her finger. She normally did this when she had something to say, or when shes guilty.

"Are you okay?" Kiseop asks, putting a hand on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Kyesin nods and sighs. "I just wish life wasn't so complicated."

"Tell me about it. Why did Kevin want to talk to you anyways?"

"He thought I kept my promise, but he broke it first. I don't ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter