Chapter 2

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked around the room. It was quiet. Everyone was working on their tests, and all that could be heard was the sound of ticking from the clock.

Tick.. Tick.. Tick...

The sound was driving me crazy. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and I felt as though someone was staring at me. I lookout of the corner of my eye, and yes I was correct. Kevin was staring at me a few seats away. He had this weird persistent look on his face, as if he needed to tell me something important. I look back at my test and continue writing whatever answers.

All of a sudden I felt this weird pulsing pain on my head. I had a terrible headache, but I needed to get this test done. I felt weak, and hot. I felt like throwing up right there on my test. I raised my hand.

"Yes Miss Park?"

"May I go to the nurses office? I don't feel to well. I finished half of the test."

"Sure, Miss Park go ahead."

I slowly get up and I could feel everyone staring at me as I walked out of the room. I closed the door behind me and I slowly walk to the Nurses office. I really didn't feel good. I leaned against the wall for a moment, and took a deep breath. I then heard footsteps behind me and I turn around to see Kiseop again, looking at me like I was a psycho or something.

"Kyesin, you alright?" He reaches out to help me and I lean against him.

"Mmm, I'm tired." I say. "Can you take me home?"

"But aren't your classes important? You never skip class."

"Yes but I'll catch up. I just don't feel well."

He then sighs. "Here, I'll give you a piggy back ride then."

He leans over and I jump onto his back. He then walks through the hallway and I rest my head on his shoulder. I could smell his cologne and that cotton candy smell way better now. It smelled really good. I felt drowsy, and I closed my eyes.

"Kiseop Oppa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter