Chapter 1

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't get it. Why doesn't he like me? Is it because I wasn't pretty enough? Is it because I look ugly? I don't get it at all...

Who am I talking about, you ask? Well, Kevin Woo of course. He's amazing, charming, and he's like a prince. All of the girls go crazy for him, and I can't help but fall for him too. Something about him is just amazing. The thing is this though. Girls at my school are crazy. Crazy enough to beat another girl up if they talk to their crush. Which I think is the stupidest thing ever. There's other guys in the world.

I can see why some people think love is just a lie. It's cause they've gotten hurt way too many times, that they feared love. They feared love to the point where they avoided it completely, believing that it is just a lie, that all guys are heartbreakers and jerks. I see now, I see what they mean, because I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow, seeing Kevin again. I had a bad feeling, a weird feeling in my gut.

But... there is this other guy. Lee Kiseop, he drives me NUTS. He follows me around alot, and he can be pretty annoying when he wants to. I remember the time I pushed him to the ground yelling at him and he started crying... which was back in like 3rd grade. I also remember shoving his face into the snow because I was pissed off at him. Some things I did, and I regret, but I sometimes wonder what he really thinks about me. Sometimes I wonder if he is gay... Not that I would care but you never know. He's nice and all, but he can really get on my nerves.

So today as I walked through the school doors and saw Kevin, I knew exactly what I was getting into.

Sure I did.

I nearly died inside. I saw him hugging another girl, kissed her on the forehead, and laced his fingers around hers. I felt so heartbroken. Him and I were like best friends, and yet last night, he couldn't even tell me who he liked.

-Flashback-

"Annyeong Haseyo Kyesin!" Kevin runs up to Kyesin and hugs her happily. "How are you?"

"Good... So ready to gaze up at stars again?"

"Sure!"

As they were lying down on the grass next to each other gazing at the night sky, Kevin looked at Kyesin with a persistent look on his face. "Hey.. Kyesin."

"Yes Kevin?"

"Do you ever wonder what true love is actually like?"

Kyesin shook  her head. "No Kevin, I don't. Why are you asking me this?"

"Well, because I... I'm actually in love with someone for once."

"Wha- who?" Kyesin asked turning to her side and looking at him. "Just now you tell me?"

"I didn't think about it till now." Kevin turned to look at her. "It's someone."

Kyesin felt like crying inside. "Who? Do I know her?"

"No... well, yes.. I mean... Yes you do know her. She's amazing, and she has the most amazing smile ever. She's my best friend, and I would do anything to be with her..."

Kyesin turned away. She didn't know if he meant HER or someone else. But she can't be mean or ignorant. He was her best friend. She had to be happy for him, even if it meant seeing him with someone else.

-End of Flashback-

I watched as they both walked away together, hand in hand. I felt dead, as though someone had smashed my heart into pieces. I took a deep breath, making sure no tears slip. Of course, there were other guys? Right?

I stuffed my hands into my coat pockets and walked the other way out the school doors. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter