~~3~~

Girl In Luv

"You look so beautiful today" He said as he my hair. I sob into his shirt. I cry my heart out until I stop, but with him complimenting me I just can't seem to stop blushing.

"You're just saying that."

He lifts my head up and looks into my eyes. His eye sparkle with beauty, and seeing his face this close up makes my want to just kiss his lips. Those dark pink looking ever so daring.

"Hye Mi. I love you."

"I love you to. Taehyung."

We lean closer to each other. Almost inches away from each other lips. As his brush over mine we--

 

RRIINNGG~~~~

 

"AH!"

What the? Why am I on the floor? And it's....8am? I thought I was at..the school field about to kiss--WAS THAT A FUDGING DREAM!!!!

I sratch my hair that looks like a birds nest. I rub my eyes and try to open them but it doesn't want to, I'm assuming it wants to see Taehyung face again. I can't believe I was dreaming that for the second time. Yes this is my second time dreaming the same thing!

I don't care. Maybe that's going to happen in the future. EEPP!

I rush to the bathroom. Hurrying myself to shower, not caring if the water was hot or cold. I just had to shake that image out of my mind.

"Hot!"

Okay, I care if it was hot or cold. So I turn the nob right in the middle. Ah~nice and warm.

 

 

 

 

School...3rd person

"Where is she?" Minah started to worry as she didn't see her friend rushing to her locker as usual. She franted back and forth biting her nails.

"Hey let's go. We got practice" Yura, Minahs friend came smiling. But she soon frowned seeing her friend look worried about something.

"What's wrong?"

"Hye Mi. She isn't here yet. And I'm worried" She confessed, but Yura shook her head. Minah is the type of person to worry for someone and always takes care of them. But for some reason Yura didn't like Hye Mi.

"Her again? So she's late doesn't matter" Yura scoffed.

"What? She's my friend and I care for her"

"I had enough. We have practice and we need to go" Yura grabbed Minah wrist and dragged her by her will to the gym. Minah couldn't do anything about it.

 

"Hey Taehyung. Isn't that Minah?" NamJoon asked pointing to the two girls walking (with minah being dragged) to the gym room. Taehyung friends all nodded and began to wonder. 'Why isn't Hye Mi with Minah?'

They all knew Minah anf Hye Mi are the bestest friends. So they wouldn't go anywhere without each other. Taehyung already started to worry as he didn't see Hye Mi anywhere. He excused himself for a reason he didn't explain.

He ran and ran with his eyes looking left to right, searching in every room and in every little place where Hye Mi could be. The library, the music room, the art room, or at least at the students councile room.

But she wasn't there.

Now Taehyung grew more worried and thought with the worst case senrioies. What if she got lost? Kidnapped? ? Or what if some person went into her house becuase her family owed debut and tied her up? Did she run away from loan sharks?

"Aish!" He ruffled his hair and began to walk around. Like he didn't care anymore, or at least he though he did.

"Where is she? She didn't walk in school. Why does she woek when she's in Junior year? Is she okay? Is she sick?" Taehyung muttered under his breath, always wondering about her.

But why?

"Excuse me--Oh" Someone bumped into him as he groaned. He looked at the person or should I say girl that was very fimillar with him.

Hye Mi POV

Holy Nuggest!

I was running like a mad women when I finished curling my hair to school. Fixing my school colar uniform and stuffing my bag with my textbooks. But as I stepped foot in school doors I bumped into someone and dropped all my stuff.

And you won't believe who it is! Taehyung!

My eyes grew wide and I rushed down to the floor gathering my books back. That's when he also bended down and helped me, handing me my notebooks and my drawing book. He is so kind.

I smile thanking him. And once my things were in place He gladly lended me his hand. I slowly placed my small hands on his. And I felt sparks zapping on our hands, making it flow through my viens.

"You're late"

I know! You couldn't believe what happend to me when I rushed things. Is what I wanted to say but instead I said. "I know"

"Why?"

My heart beats fast in it's spot. Was he worrying about me? Psh, stop thinking you're so important to him Hye Mi. He just probably thought you were late.

"Uh....I woke up late" I manage to give a slight smile. And he chuckles.

"So um...I...I mean do you want me to walk...you to class?"

LORD IS TEASTING ME!!

Does he really want to walk me? Thank god I woke up late then. I can't miss this chance.

"S-Sure" And~the stupid stuttering of mine kills the mood. He smiles and we both start to walk. Even though it's really slow, I don't mind, I'll take it as he wants to walk slow with me.

We chat all about ourselves. It's funny we have much in common. We both like to make funny faces and love to joke about our friends. But I notice he always mumbbles to himself and acts like I didn't see. Well I couldn't hear him but I surely saw him.

Aww, he is so adorable.

"Well. Um this is wierd but....c-can I h-have your n-number?" He is stuttering which is so cute. Wait my number? He wants my number? MY number?

"S-Sure" I take out my pen and grab his arm. I never did this before, but websites says this is one way to catch a guys attention. And it sure is, when I see him blushing slightly pink.

I leave a little winky face and I giggle and he laughs. Then next thing I knew I had his number writen on my arm. I bit my lip from smiling but it didn't help. I smiled like a kid at a candy store getting her favorite flavor.

After walking again, he goes ahead to his friends and I go to class. Staring into space, I'm so going to fangirl to Minah...once I find her that is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry it took so long!

I had my cousins birthday recently.

But this makes up for it?

Oh and please make sure to subsrcibe Please!

Or comment down below!

ISN'T HE ADROABLE!!