~~1~~

Girl In Luv

Ugh why is Mrs.Cha's class always this boring? She may be a Social Studies teacher but I though she was going to be fun like how she was a week ago. Is she PMS-ing? Whatever she is talking about how Spain became part of something I don't need to know about.

"Give me my nose back!"

Oh great~Here he goes again.

"Ahem. Taehyung please sit down" Mrs.Cha ordered. At least she isn;t saying 'uh..blah..blah' anymore.

"But JungKook stole my nose!"

What? His nose? Is this some sort of game?

"-sigh- JungKook please give Taehyung his nose(?) back"

The little middle school looking boy sighs and pulls Taehyung down doing something to his face. What the-? Oh..it's that little game where the adult steals the babies nose. Wait...Taehyung got upset by that?!

This kid is so wired. Why does he always think he is a alien? Well at least he has friend though who go through this right? I can't believe all girls love him, then how come he can't get with one? I thought he liked someone already.

Maybe I still have a chance! .....Pst please. Get real Hye Mi you can't even walk up to a boy without stuttering. Aish this stupid beating heart of mine always jumps for him. Maybe I should confess? No way! All those 6 months of keeping this a secret will all go to waste. And for what? For him to say--

'Not intrested'?

-sigh- Can't believe I like Kim Taehyung. This Kim Taehyung..stole my heart on purpose didn't he?\

"Class dismiss"

My head goes up seeing people already leaving the classroom. I pack up in a rush. And by the time I run to the door I remember my stupid drawing book is still there. I stomped my feet and went to go back to my seat when suddenly...

*Bump*

"Ow...sorry I-" I lift my eyes to only meet these damn y golden brown eyes. I am still frozen not even apoligizing. This...this..what was I going to say?

"Is this yours?"

I snap out of my daze and look at to what he was holding. Yes my drawing book! I couldn't grab it though..why? Only becuase this tall Taehyung reached it upon his head. Flipping through pages! No! My work!

I jump and jump again. Curse my shortness. I reach up to his like..shoulder. Eh, okay not that short but still, short enough that I can't reach my book back! Ugh this stupid alien!

"Yah give it back"

"Wo~you draw pretty god. Is that me?"

I gasp silenty and sprint up and snatch the book away from him. He has this dumb look on his face. Almost as if he saw magic. Aww he looks so adorable when he's lost.

"I-It's just a d-drawing"

"That looks like me. You're pretty good"

"Thanks" I rush out of the room. If I was there any longer I think my heart would have exploded. He always finds a way to throw me to the damn fangirl mode.

Just in time to reach at my locker. I stuff the book inside and close it fast as possible.

"Hye Mi!"

Minah. She is my best friend on earth. But to bad she is part of the schools cheerleading team.

"Hey Min" I reply.

"So I kinda heard something today"

"Is it about YongGuk?" She automatically blushes at his name. Bang YongGuk is her crush since elementray. I heard they go way back, but today she is friend zoned for life.

"No...well no his friend Zelo"

"What about him?"

"I heard he likes you!"

Why am I not surprised? Oh yeah, becuase he always calls my 'his noona' and acts like an oppa to me. But truth be told I'm older. Ugh making feel like a grandma.

"Oh"

"Oh? Aren't you excited?" She claps her hands together in joy.

"No. I don't see Zelo like that" I lean against my locker.

"Why? He is always sweet to you. You guys are very cute together"

"Is he a unicorn?"

"...No?"

"Then..I don't like him. Plus I like Taehyung" I remind her. She always forgets becuase she thinks me and Taehyung are two aliens from another star so we won't work. But she also thinks in terms of visual me and Taehyung DO look good together.

"Right~. But what to do?"

"Hm?"

"I over heard something about Zelo wanting to confess to you"

NO! This will ruin our whole frinedship. That's what I want to say but instead I say.

"Oh"

Is 'Oh' the only thing I can say? Zelo is going to confess to me? But...Dasom loves him. She may be older than him but..aww she will be crushed. I can't let that happen to her. Espcially when she didn't even confess to him!

"Hye Mi. I'm going to go somewhere and if Zelo is looking for me tell him you never saw me" I say and run off. She only nodded and we parted ways to who knows where.

After running for like ages. I stop at this staircase. Catching my breath in and out thinking...no wait scratch that I can hardly think at all. How in the world am I likeable? I'm fudging wired!

I eat unicorns for breakfast and for dinner I eat rainbows. During my free time I sing and come up with dance moves (okay thats not wired but eh) I also cook the most tasiest things but they look wired. Ugh! Whatever whatever whatever.

"Hyung~"

Gasp. My reflexs are fast as I hid under the stairs. Who is there? How many? Girl or boy? This posion is VERY uncomfortable. Being on squats while placing your hands on the walls. Looks like I'm taking a crap.

"What? I can't help you"

"But it's important~"

By that whiny cute voice I know it's Taehyung. I need to run out of here like now!

"Why?"

"I need advice! I can't even walk up to her and say hi. Today was a miracle though"

Her? Who her? Is she pretty? I know so since amaizng looking guys like him always go for the amzing looking girls like...NaNa. She has such a model like body and a talented voice. Not to mention her beauty it's a very stunning face.

I wonder how she keeps her face THAT pretty.

"So? Just take something from her again"

"I didn't steal. I found it there"

Found what there? Her lip gloss? Bra? String of hair? Aish it could be anything. Why am I still here to listen?

"When you sended me that picture it did look alot like-"

*ACHO*

Damn it.

Sneezing on a mission...rookie mistake. Damn please don't see me don't see me, don't see me.

"Bless you"

"Thank yo-" Curse my politness. Someone now pulls me out of my spot and I see it's one of Taehyug friend Kim Namjoon the schools most amazing rapper. He can make rhymes flow out his mouth like rain but he easily fools around like...yeah I failed at trying to make a rhyme in my mind. Wait-rhyme..mind. I made one!

(bold fro english)

"Were you easedropping?" He asks in full english. Ha he thinks I won't understand but he is fluent...but doesn't he know I was born in California?

"No. I was here catching my breath from running" I answer back and he looks fooled. Ha take that NamJoon!

"Wow you speak english very good"

"I was born in the states"

"Where?"

"In California"

"Nice" He smiles and for a minute we forgot about Taehyung.

We laugh awkwardly and Taehyung looks...displeased? I don't want to assume though.

"Ah Taehyung was just--mphsr" Namjoon mouth was covered by this cute alien who looks hopeless. I chuckle and Taehyung smiles. I almost fanited oh lord.

"Nothing. I was nothing. Hyung let's go right?" Namjoon nods and waves me off. I slowly wave bye to them as Taehyung drag his hyung but his mouth. Oh~ he's in trouble for doing that to a hyung.

*RRIINNGG RRIINNGG*

There's the bell. Well off to 2nd period. And the rest of the day avioding Zelo maybe. Or keep bumping into Taehyung and his friends? I will go with....class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yeah it's short. I didn't come home until like 10 becuz of someting haha.

But anyway is it good so far? I want to know your opinons (not sure if I spelled that right)

Yeah Im not a good speller either. Don't judge!

And this Song is for this chapter. Idk I like this song so much from Thats Okay, Thats Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQbokDixM7U

Also love and Subsribe. Maybe Comment?

adorable little monster!! ^_^